The Night

Its Gonna Be Love
"Oppa let me go.." she command, trying to release his grip on her waist.

" i wouldn't.. until i got the answer"

"Aishh.. I said it was nothing.. Really nothing"

" Nothing huh?" he smirked , " Ok .. if you say so lets be like this the whole day " he said not losing still not insisting remove his arm, instead tighten the embrace and rested his chin on the crook of Seohyuns shoulder.

" Ok! Ok! " she said in defeat, " your my first ..."

" first? What?"

"is it really need to complete the details"

"of course.. What do i know? "

"arasso.. K-kiss.. "she shyly respond. Seungri nodded proudly.

"you shouldnt shy about it"

" Happy now?" said in joking manner.

" of course you make me happy"

"now that you got my answer let me change" trying to loose the grip from both of them.

" i dont want.. Lets be like this for a little longer". He said. Seohyun cant do nothing just to stay silent its even useless if she try to struggle releasing Seungri strong arms, they can feel the both heartbeat that snyc in one.

"oppa?"

"uhmm.."

"i think mom is waiting on us" but seungri remain silent, so Seohyun turn her head into him, to meet there faces only a few inch, there eyes locked into each other.

Seungri broke the staring contest on both of them, soon scan Seohyuns flawless face, her sparkling eyes , her pointed nose and her soft natural pinkish lips, that telling him to taste it, kiss it again.

He look again at Seohyun and leaned closer. Seohyun automatically closed her eyes... But before there lips about to touch.

"Seungri, Seohyun dinner is Ready.." the door suddenly open , Seohyun quickly break there faces and move apart. Mom was schock on what she saw, the moment she open the door she then quickly closed it back. Seungri forgot to lock the door.

Both of them were silent what happened then the door slowly opened revealing Mom, smiled nervously at them .

"Sorry for disturbing... And by the way continue your doings" mom said showing her naughty smile and wink a Seungri playfully, closing the door behind.

Awkward loomed on inside the silent room, stealing glances to each other. Dont know how to react between them.

"uhmm.. I have to-- to change" she said and quickly go on the bathroom.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seohyun lean her back on the door the moment she closed, her hand automatically landed in her chest feeling her abnormal heartbeat. She then walk towards the mirror staring herself, she stared at her own lip and touch it , as she recall the last moment.

Seungri and her was about to kiss. "ahh.. Its so embarassing " she touched her cheek burning into red.

She snapped out on her thought as she remember that mom was waiting on her. and proceed to change her clothes.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seohyun finish changing her gown to a simple floral dress, Quickly climbed down through the dinning area were Seungri already change his clothes and mom was there already sitting on a chair. The food was already served.

Seungri was staring at Seohyun, she just smiled awkwardly after what happend and walk into the vacant chair, Seungri pull a chair for her, she politely mouthed ' thank you ' , Seungri take his seat facing seohyun while mom seated in the master chair.

Mom stunned at there actions and silently giggled herself, after she saw the scene between them. Mom just look at two the entire supper , her son was sweet, giving seohyun other dishes on her plate, pouring her glass of water. After they finish, Seungri drag Seohyun on the living room.

Seohyun was amazed in the large living room, there was a piano on the other side. Smile quickly formed on her lips.. Since she was a kid she loves to play piano. She brightly run towards on the piano set , touching the parts of it.


" you play piano?" Seungri asked her behind, she nodded.

" wanna try?" Seungri said giving her wide eyes.

" c'mon.. " he pulled Seohyun to sitted beside him.

"you can sing too right?" he questioned , she nodded her head.

" can you sing for me "

"ok.. " she smiled. And divert on the piano starting to play the keys and humming before she started to sing.

"

"

Seungri cant help but smile at her wife , he cant imagined that the woman he married is a really a talent, smart and beauty. She cant stop himself admiring his wife , her voice was sweet on her ears. A word regretting never popped on his mind, he think hes bless.

Seohyun finish the last line and last tune. She turned her head at Seungri staring at her. but smiled.

" you're great " He praise heartedly.

" kamsahaminda oppa.. My unnies also sing, we have a musical club too.."

"chinja? Ohh.. Im really lucky to have you as my wife, and were the same too, ahh~ we really are a perfect two" he said cheeky.

"why are you so cheeky.. Oppa" she chuckled. Then someone clear , both of them turn their heads. It was mom showing an smile from both of them handing a bowl of choco cookie chips.

"oh? Mom?" they said in bewilderment.

" i have a cookie chips.. try it Seohyunaa~ " mom said putting the bowl of cookies on the coffee table.

" Eat arasso.." mom walk out on the living room leaving Seungri and Seohyun.

"come.." Seungri grab her hand to the white L-stlye couch. Seohyun just obey on her husband, guiding her to sit down and took the bowl of cookies. She pick one cookie and have a bite.


"uhmm.." she hummed and nodded that she likes the taste, and have a bite again. Seungri delightfully looking at her wife.
"Yoong unnie and me likes to eat cookies, and sweet potatoes one of my favorite". He mouthed O.

" i want that too"

" arasso.." Seohyun take a one cookie and give to Seungri in her side.

" i dont want that.." she raise her eyebrow in confusion.

" i thought you want?" he nodded his head.

" neh! But i want you to feed me.." he show his puppy face, and lean forward. "Ahhhh~ " he open hes mouth waiting her to feed him. Seohyun was hesitating first but cant do nothing but to follow , and she feed Seungri.

" uhmm.. Delicious " He happily stated. She smiled.

" wait here.. " he said and walk through upstairs. Seungri was not too long, he then came back with a cd on his right hand.

"whats that oppa?" she said in bewilderment when Seungri handed her a cd on her hand and put down the bowl.

" thats Bigbang alive album and my cover .. I know you deserve to have one of album and my cover" he said.

" kamsahaminda oppa "

" i think jagiya would sounds better than oppa " Seohyun suddenly blush at his remark.

" oppa.. Stop playing with me" she slap his shoulder.

"Ouch!" he rubbed his shoulder pretending that hes really hurt. Seohyun felt guilty on her action and began to panic.

" Omo!? Did i really slap you hard? Ohh.. Mianhe oppa " guilty on her face was written. Seungri cant help but silently laugh on her beautiful, caring wife.

" why are you laughing?"

"Nothing.." he act like a innocent.

"Chinja? You seems not really hurt" she suspicously remark.

"anniyo.. Its really hurt.. Look" he said and show the crook of his shoulder. Seohyun scan his shoulder but theres any mark of her hand or fingers evidence that print , its not even get red.

"eh.. Theres no evident that i hit you hard".

"there is.. Its just you cant really see.. But its really hurting" he said acting like its real, groaning in pain.

"ahh~ your completely lying oppa". She raise her eyebrow and stood up.

" ok! I have to sleep i have a early classes for tommorow". She walk through upstairs waving her hand into air not looking back.

"A-aah.. Your gonna really leave me? Its really hurting" he shouted and stand running through her wife.

"Wait!!"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

At Girls Apartment

The girls laid there tired bodies on the couch . They were have fun, they got even more time to get close on the guys. They are really a good guys and a goodlooking too.

Yuri cant stop smiling on herself hugging the yellow handkerchife close to her heart. Sooyoung notice her, smiling alone and silent.

"Yuri~ah? Yah! Yuri~ah!" Sooyoung yelled at Yuri cause her to taken aback in reality.

"whats that for?" she glared.

"Whats that SMILE for? , you were like on the cloud nine in the whole trip" Tiffany commented.

"neh! Unnie.. Theres something nice happen to make you happy?" Yoona added on her side. Instead of responding on her friends ,she chuckled.

"ohh? Whats that?" Sooyoung snatch the hankerchief she were holding.

"Yah! Give it back to me!"

"Omo.. Theres a signature" Sooyoung exclaimed, Yuri quickly take it back and dust it out.


"Woah.. Protective much??" Tiffany chuckled.

"chinja? Let me see! Let me see!" Yoona excitedly exclaimed at Yuri , reaching her head to the hankerchife that yuri's holding hiding in closely to her chest.

"its.. Its Y-youngbae O-oppas sign" she shyly said.

"CHINJA?!" both of them exclaimed excitedly in unison and soon squels filled in the room.

"yie.... Thats the reason of your smile isnt it?.." Tiffany teasing her friend. Yuri smiling all the way.

"chinja! Unnie im happy for you" Yoona hug her.

"now.. your impossible dream is going to come true" Sooyoung said nonchantally.

"neh! The impossible are going to be completely possible!" Tiffany laughs along her eye smile turn to cresent.

"Chinja? Its that a compliment or what?" Yuri pouted at her friends.

"Aigoo.. Whats with that pout?"Tiffany.

"Hhmpp!"she cross her arms in her friends teasing, "I really dont know if you guys really happy for me or not".

"of course were happy!" Yoona said giggles.

"Chinja! I dont know if would believe" Yuri.

"Ouch! It hurts!" the three act exageratted way. Yuri cant help but laugh at the her friends childis play.

"aishh.. Stop it you guys! You were like a morons" she laughs.

"mwuh? M-moron?"

"Morons huh?" They look at each other and smirked devily.

"Yah! Whats do you planning to do huh? " She takeback step causing her to sitted in the couch. The girls pinned her wrist and started to tickle her.

"Hahahahahah.. S-stop it..!!" the three continue to tickle there friend, when a someones phone ring. They all look back on the Yuri's bag. Yuri quickly stood up and pick her phone.

-Young Bae Oppa♥

Anneyoeng! Yuri-ah~ sorry for disturbing.. Are you busy?"

Yuri smiles on the screen of her phone, Tiffany, Sooyoung , Yoona peeking all the way on her phone.

"Yah! " she shouted on the three.

" Is that Taeyang?" Tiffany asked.

"or Young Bae Oppa~?" Yoona added and high five on Tiffany, Yuri look at them raising her eyebrow.

"aish.. Good night". She said and quickly goes to her room with her handbag ,before her friends start to again.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seohyun was leaning at the headboard of the bed reading her book, wearing her panjama's while Seungri was taking a shower to refresh his body.

After 5 minutes Seungri open the bathroom drying his hair in the towel, Seohyun glance at him but quickly take back. He was wearing a panjama and a white t-shirt fitting his good muscular toned body.

*THUD*

Seohyun felt the bed creased down , Seungri was sitted hugging a pillow staring at her, she glance and quickly look back as she fake clear . Seungri sit nearer at her wife and rested her head on Seohyun's shoulder.

"wifey" Seungri speak ,staring at the book of Seohyun.

"uhmm?"

"arent you sleepy?"

"No.." She said not looking back, Seungri turn to her staring at her wife. Seohyun felt someone staring at her, as she slowly turn to his husband side ,there nose tip rub to each other. She cant react first cause their eyes lock. She withdrew her gaze and look around.

"a-aah.." she tered. Seungri hold her both shoulder and turn her around to face him.

"Op-pa.." Seungri stare at her wife lovingly and fix her hair, he touched her cheeks, tracing his jaw through her chin and lift up slowly . He looked at Seohyun's eye and leaned nearer until there lips meet, Seohyun was somehow shock but soon she felt herself responded on the kiss.

The kiss was gentlly and soon, Seungri deepend the kiss and become passionately. They break apart for air. Seohyun was blushing hard , Seungri smile at her and peck her lips once again. He take her wife's hand, he can feel her hand trembling, he chuckles.

"dont worry.. I wont force you until you're ready" He kiss her hand.

Seohyun was stunned at his husband's behavior simply because he understand her. Maybe sometimes Seungri is being naughty but he always cares about her. She smile at his husband.

"Sleep already.. You still have a class tommorow". He said and kiss her forehead then walk through the door.

"where are you going oppa?"

"uhmm.. Im thirst i need to take a glass of water" he smile before closing the door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

He opened the fridge and took a cold glass of water and breath deeply, he cant control himself to admire her wife.. Her soft lips that touch mine, and even felt her softy lips. I can feel my body is raising hot , he know that shes not ready.. he dont want to force her wife until its ready. As he take the last gulf of his water.

"still not sleep?" mom spoke crossing her arm leaning on the wall.

"anniyo.. I just need some fresh air to calm me" mom just nodded in agreement and take a glass, pouring with water.

" i know what your thinking " mon speak staring at him. She never failed to read his mind.

"i dont want to take advantage on her.. I wont force her until shes ready.. and take bad impression her to be scared of me" he explain playing glass of water.

" i know son, thats why i choose her for you, shes a totally different girl on any other girls that you met on your daily proffesion.."

"thanks mom" he smiled at her beloved mom.

"cmon go to bed its alread late night" mom , i nodded and gave her a good night kiss on her cheeks. I walk through upstairs and headed at my room.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seohyun was still awake , soon the door opened and closer behind. She felt someone on his side covering her a blanket on a half of her body. She closed her eyes tightly , she then feel Seungri fixed the loose strand of her hair on the back of her ear.

" i know your still awake " he spoke. she just remain silent . Then she felt wieght on her waist , it was seungri hugging her.

"please let me hug you, promise i wont do anything" he whispered. She let Seungri hug her, feeling his warm body on his back. Her heart telling her to trust him, and can a feel the security on his arms , the safety that no one can hurt her.. until both of them fall asleep in each others arm.