Group Lunch

Its Gonna Be Love

It was past few week since Seungri and Seohyun met. Seohyun was now living in Tiffany's apartment with Yoona, Sooyoung,Yuri.

 
 
They know already Seohyun's secret, She knew that she cant hide any secret on her unnie's since they gotta now about it co'z her mom and umma already set a plan for their wedding, she decided to let her unnie know about it, 

********

It was quite and peacefully morning, Girls were staying in the apartment doing there own routines. Tiffany suggest to go shopping since they have a bonding. They went for mall. Buying some new things for themselve, walks and walks makes them tired. Sooyoung and Yoona the two Shikshin got all whiny begging to fed there stomach.
 
They went to a restaurant to take a rest at the same to take a lunch. They enter inside and sitted comfortably in their seats waiting their orders. 
" girls wait here i'll go in comfort room". Sooyoung said took her purse. "Arasso". Sooyoung was about to take one step and all of a sudden.
* BAMM!*
"Soo/Unnie!!" they stand up and help sooyoung ,caressing her that fell on the floor.
"Yah! Look at your steps".Tiffany yelled at the person who bumped sooyoung.
" im very sorry.." the guy said bowing his head repeatedly.
"HYUNG! Are you alright?" the one guy said him behind. "mianhe" he bowed his head to take sorry for his hyung mistake. As He lift his head up someone caught his eyes.

" Seohyunaa~?/Seungri Oppa?". 

Tiffany,Yuri,Yoona,Sooyoung knotted their forehead in curious and look at Seohyun.
 
‎"Wait? You know him seobaby?" Tiffany said clearing the situation.
"Unnie meet Seungri Oppa.. my f-fianceé". Seohyun explained.
"Chinja? Him" the girls said in unison pointing seungri. Seohyun nodded to her unnies.
"Seungri Oppa meet my unnies.. Tiffany unnie, Sooyoung unnie , Yuri unnie , Yoona unnie." seohyun introduce her unnies.
"Anneyoeng.. Uhmm.. This is my Daesung Hyung, Mianhe to his stupid action." Seungri pull Daesung behind and Introduce him with apologise.
" mianhe ". Daesung said in Sooyoung. "Anniyo.. Its alright your forgiven". Sooyoung.
 
 
‎"uhmm... I dont think this is a right time to talk." Daesung sounded worried from something catching his breath. They look each other.
"uhmm.. Seohyun if you dont mind can i invite you? You can tag along your unnies but not here.. Where hiding".Seungri hold on seohyun's wrist and begged panting his breath. Somehow Seohyun was shock at Seungri's sudden touched she look at Seungri's face. The girls was amaze at the two.
"A-Hh Oppa.."and turned at her unnie's they raised there eyebrows.
" unnies? " seohyun said "Arasso? Where" Tiffany nodded in agreement. Seungri got brightly smile "Lets Go!" Seungri pulled Seohyun and walk fast Tiffany, Yuri , Yoona ,Sooyoung follow them while Daesung behind Looking everywhere they just get caught a crazy fangirls screaming there names.
They go inside a v.i.p rooms inside the restaurant, it is still the restaurant that girls went it. They stopped at the front of one door. Seungri took his phone and dialed something and put in his ear."Hyung! Open the door" Seungri said.
 
 
 
He then pressed the end call because he know the his hyung is going tp scold him. Almost immediately open the door "Yah! Why you two to--" the guy who opened the door start to scold but suddenly embrassed when he see Daesung and Seungri with five beautiful girls behind " anneyoeng".
"Omo... Mianhe" the guy bow felled embarassed at his action.
"ahh.. Mianhe at my hyung"Daesung apologise.
"Ji is that Seungri and Daesung?". Another voice rang up. And taken aback.
"Come in". Seungri invited the girls. Ji Yong open the door wide.
"Ji Why you taking so long". The other blue hair guy said and froze in his position on what he see."Ji, i just now notices Ri's message.. He said". The other guy said busy in his phone and lift up his head, shocked at sudden people infront of them.
" Anneyoenghesayo " the girls greeted and smiled. "uhmm.. Hyung mianhe! Ri and me just caught a crazy fangirls and luckly we chase out".Daesung explaining to their hyungs. 
"Hyung! Meet my fiancee Seohyun and her friends Tiffany-sshi, Yoona-sshi , Yuri-sshi , Sooyoung-sshi". Seungri introduced them one by one and pulled seohyun in his side.


"Anneyoeng" the girls greet and smile again. Seungri and Daesung chuckled at there hyung standing dumb, whenever they see beautiful girls they became like this. Daesung snapped them. "ohh.. Anneyoenghesayo" they bowed at the girls.
"This is my hyungs, JiYong, Top , Youngbae hyungs." Seungri said introduced his hyung.
" sorry for my hyungs they aren't like this " Seungri added. "Y-Yah! Lee Seung hyun!" They groaned in disbelief. The two maknae chuckled along with the girls lightly giggles. The boys blush furiously. 
"Lets go! You girls must be hungry?". seungri guide them in the table and offered a sit. The boys sitted along to facing the five pretty ladies. 

Ri Top Yang Yong Dae
Seo Fany Yul Yoong Soo

Then the food arrived in serving in the table. Sooyoung and Yoona squeled in delight. The boys jaw drop at the two girls in huge appetite not minding for there y slim figure. Yuri nudge Yoona busying in her own food ignoring her unnie. 
"sorry at my girls behavior!". Tiffany.
" anniyo.. Its ok!" Top said.
" uhmm.. Do you want some soju or water". Jiyong said into Yoona.
"soju--" Tiffany cut her. "No! Soju Yoong! " Tiffany sound in command.
"Unnie" she whine and pouted. Ji Yong gave her a glass water. Yoona smiled for a reply leaving Ji Yong stunned in her smile.
"So, Seungri-shi what did you like on our Seobaby?". Tiffany start to interogate.
"uhmm.. I like her shyness, her great personality and... I like everything about her". Seungri said and stare at Seohyun, Seohyun blush.
"Forgive me Seohyun-shi but do you somehow regret to tie in our maknae?" Ji Yong said earning a chuckle at the rest.
"Hyung!". Seungri whine " How could treat me like this in front of my fianceé?" 
"huh? So now your complaining? Wow our maknae is embrassed now, where is your full confidence?" Ji Yong.
"Aishh .. Hyung! This is totally different.. Your giving her a bad impression". He groaned.
"So, Seohyun-sshi?" JiYong continued. Seohyun slowly look around and Seungri and turn again shaking her head in respond.
"Seungri Oppa is a great guy". She said. Seungri smirked at his hyung in victory. " tsk! tsk! " his hyung said in unison.
 
 
‎" you guys said, you chased a crazy fangirls? How does it mean? Are guys idol?" Tiffany asked. They look each other.
" Unnie they are Bigbang group that sica unnie was telling ". Seohyun answered her unnie. The girls form a O in there mouth.
"oh! So thats why you were panting away." Sooyoung nodding her head. Yoona snapped out and turn to Yuri, "unnie isnt it you like that group? And you have a crush on Ta--". Yuri put her hand on Yoonas mouth stopping it to reveal her secret infront of the boys. She smile nervously.
"Dont mind her.. Hehe right yoong?".Yuri said poked her cheeks."Yoong so cute". She said in sarcasm than in compliment and stuck a full noodles in Yoona's mouth. But she never know Sooyoung thinking something.
" oh! Bigbang! Bigbang! Boomshakalaka! Boomshakalaka! Right?". Sooyoung snap and sang.
The boys nodded in agreement.
"who's Taeyang?" she said. Taeyang raised his right arm "me".
"oh! Yul's crush in Bigbang! Yul! Yul!". She squeled " Aishh.. FANY! UNNIE!"Yuri groaned "Chinja!". The boys said in unison "Neh! She even collect pictures of it" Yoona added. "And she even basted her suitors because she said ,she have only love and it is Taeyang!". Sooyoung ". Yuri bury her face in embarassment how dare her friends reavel her secrets.
Taeyang lowered his head in blush face.Daesung notice it "Hyung is blushing". He teased, Seungri teased along to his shy hyung.
" Hyung! Is being loved ". 
"Yah! KANG DAESUNG! , LEE SEUNGHYUN!". Youngbae yelled at the two maknae gigling in the both sides.
 
‎"You two! Knock it off" Top said in cool saving Taeyang into the two maknae.
"Mwuh?" , " Acting inoccent now hyung... You only have a pretty lady infront of you". Daesung counter attack at his hyung ,Top glance at Tiffany.
" Yah! If you dont shut your mouth i swear im gonna break your bone". Top yelled earning the girls in chuckled. Ji Yong knock Daesung's head beside him.
"Aissh.. Arasso!". Daesung. Top turn to Seungri and raise his eye brow into Seungri.
" Seohyun-shi you still have a time and day to think.. Our maknae is really bad boy, you might regret it". Top exclaimed. "Hyung!". Seungri whine. 
" Seohyunaa~ can i get your number ". Seungri took his phone in his pocket. Seohyun smile and took his phone saving her number. Seungri was smiling brightly.
"So you were Bigbang that our Yul was always bubbling about ". Tiffany take a sip on her orange juice. "Unnie!". Yuri whine again.
"What?". Tiffany said in english.
"I thought your on my side?" Yuri pouted, Tiffany raise her eye brow. " Aishh.." Yuri Hissed. "Neh! That guy with wierd outfit he's our leader". Seungri answered. "Yah!" Ji Yong yelled at seungri. " and who's with the husky voice?". Tiffany said. Seungri pat Top. "oh.. You are, i admire your voice its amazing". Tiffany flashed her eyesmile that Top melt.
" i hate this love song i hate this love song.." Tiffany sang.
"You have a good voice too". Top said "Do you sang?" he added.
"Neh! We are .. We actually perform musical.. and thanks for the compliment ". Tiffany
 
 
‎"chinja!". They nodded.
"maybe we can see you girls sang someday!". Ji Yong said. They smiled.
" Yul your dreams are going to come true ".Tiffany turn to Yuri playing her food and pouting.
"Neh! Taeyang-shi can you dance together with our Yul, shes a good dancer and he idolize your moves ". Sooyoung.
Taeyang glance at Yuri playing her food. "uhmm.. Y-yuri-shi.." Taeyang shyly call her. Yuri lift her head locking her eyes into Taeyang. Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany squeled at the two.
" Anneyoeng... Youngbae".he drew his hand Yuri gladly took it and shared a handshake " Yuri".
While Ji Yong glancing at Yoona busy eating her food. Sooyoung seem notice it they know that Yoona is the more suitors them second is seohyun. Ji Yong cant find a word to say but still silent staring at the girl with a huge appetite. " Waeyo? Did i have a dirt on my face?" Yoona said into Ji Yong "Ani..". He shook his hand.
"Expected on our Yoong". Tiffany
"Waeyo? Your pretty too.." Top smiled. Tiffany blush.
" Anniyo! My Seohyun is much prettier". Seungri rebutted, Seohyun was shock at Seungri's sudden word.
"Nah! You always say that to all the girls you dated before". Ji Yong cursed him.
"Hyung!".He whine.
"Arasso! Arasso!.. Seohyun-shi if our maknae do anything stupid to you just call us, we will punish him.. He's a really a stubborn". Ji Yong said. Seohyun shyly chuckled, Seungri pouting all the way. Daesung laugh at him. They continue to finish their food and shared some topics until the girls finish and going to go home,
 
 
Seohyun felt her phone beep, she took it in her handbag. It was a message from unknown number, she opened it.

" Anneyoeng Seohyun.. Seungri Oppa here^^ .. Thanks for a wonderful lunch. I hope to see you again.. Have a nice day :)" 

She smiled and save the number of Seungri. "Who is it?" her unnie eyed her. " Seungri oppa..". She answered. "yieee.. Our Seobaby is blushing". They teased. "UNNIE!".

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The boys were heading now to there dorm. Seungri was busy in his phone. "What's with that smile for?". Daesung. He smirked "Nothing.. I just send a message".
" to? ". Youngbae paused.
" of course he's Seohyun". Top said. He smiled.
"oh remember something.. Yah! You two where did you go awhile ago?, do you think you escape huh? Well not! Explain?". Ji Yong scold the two maknae.
"Aishh.. We just buy something near in the restaurant. It turns out that one a girl recognize us and shouted our name". Seungri explained. 
"Chinja?" ji yong. "neh! And Hyung bumped one of my fianceé's friend.. and im gladly it does".
"so you should thank me ". Daesung smirked. " In your face". Seungri yelled at Daesung's ear. There hyungs laugh "Yah!" . "but seriously she's pretty like what you said, this time your not lying and perfect match". Top paused "The Angel and Evil". Ji Yong added and Laughed so hard. " HYUNG!!.." he groaned in dis belief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : sorry guys i update late .. i dont fell well so sorry if this chapter is boring :)