First Meeting :)

Its Gonna Be Love

Seungri Pov.


I was heading through the bigbang dorm where i was staying together with my fellow member , since i began an idol, we live together in one roof and share up's and down. After i finished dinner in mom's house i quickly go home before my hyung's start to nag at me. I keyd the password and open the door. They all look up.

They look at me in wide eyes. I raised my eye brow. Youngbae hyung started to create a conversation.
" hows your visit? ". said hyung. I gave a silent treatment.
"Your hiding something dont you?". Ji hyung eyed me suspiciously.
" Mwuh? "i blurted.
" And, You hit the bulls eye ". Top hyung said cross his arm.
" Waeyo? Is it pretty obvious?. i said touching my face. 
" Yah! You little brat.. What did you do this time around ". JiYong hyung yelled. 
"ahh.. Hyung, hear me out first.". i pouted.
"chinja! chinja! Stop that pout its really annoying ". Ji Yong hyung groan, the rest chuckled at hyungs word , i scratched my head.
"well.. When i visited my mom and gave her a surprised visit.. Well seems i got more surprise?". I shrugged my shoulder.
"Waeyo?"Daesung said in wide eyes.
"ahh.. Just straight to the point ". Top hyung groaned. 
"Neh? What happen?" youngbae hyung added. I sigh.
" mom set me up a marriage arrangement? ". i explained.
"MWUH??" they said in unison.
" Yah! Are you playing a prank with us?". Ji hyung knock my head.
" Ani.. Im telling the truth ". i quickly defend. Silent loomed over us. Top hyung break the ice and started to joke around.
"so, who's the unlucky girl?". Hyung said in chuckled.
" Hyung!" i whine like a baby, They laugh.
" so do you accept it? ". Bae hyung said. I nodded.
" so what about you? Are quiting to be an idol? " dae hyung said.
" anniyo! Mom told me that i can continue to an idol while i have my own family". i said.

 

 

‎" I wish you the best Ri ". Bae hyung pat my shoulder and smiled , " thanks hyung " i smile back n' punch our fist.
" did you already meet your girl? " Dae hyung
" Not yet .. Mom said maybe next day". i answered.
" Now that your going to settled, you should be more responsible ". Ji hyung said lecturing me.
" i know hyung".
" chinja? Your not really mean it ". Ji hyung rebut.
"Anni--" hyung cut me off.,
"Arasso! Arasso! Its already late, rest early we have a tight schedule tommorow". Hyung said entered in his room yawning. "Night".

"Ri have you eaten?" dae hyung question me. I nodded.

"Neh! Hyung i think i need some rest, im tired". I said n' walks towards in my room.
" Night " dae waved at me. I quickly lay on my bed. Remembering what happen today and slowly got into sleep.
 
 

Today is the Day were seohyun and seungri first meeting. Seohyun was in her school apparently she was with her unnie's discussing about moving out in Tiffany's apartment, Tiffany already ask them four to live with her in one apartment since there roomates was graduated, Tiffany is an American but she decided to live in Seoul for a study and find a wonderful friends that barely she could lead on to her choosing path. And back to the discussion yuri,yoona,sooyoung n' seohyun agree to there unnie they also tell their parents about it and it all agree,

After that Seohyun bid goodbye to her unnie's co'z she have something to do. She dont know what she would feel about meeting her fiancee-to-be, she now in the front of her house and entered , The house is clean and curtains are change.. Her umma was preparing some different dishes, she a planted a kiss on her umma busy in preparing. 
"do you need some help umma?" seohyun offered her umma some help
"Its ok .. You go to your room and change some nice clothes" Seohyun's umma shoo her and push into the stairs.
"Arasso.."she chuckled in defeat seeing her umma in such a manner. She go upstairs and entered towards in her room, she take a quick bath and search some nice clothes, she take a simple white dress and comb her long hair , Seohyun put some foundation and apply a light lipstick on her lips. She took a check her reflection in the mirror and sigh deeply. 
"Seohyunaa~!! Mrs.Lee are here come down." Seohyun's umma called. 
"Coming!". Seohyun said and take a last check on the mirror " So here goes nothing".she mummbled and put a smile on her face.

Seungri's Pov.

We arrived in the front of the Seo's House. It wasn't big or small house but rather ,its suit for one happy family there are also a small garden in backward. Mom ring the doorbell and the door open revealing a woman in mid of 5o's but you can see that she's beautiful even sign's of aging is written. They Hugged each other and after awhile they broke apart n' take a glance at me, I bow in respect.
"He must be your son?" I geuss this is Mrs.seo moms bestfriend, i thought to myself.
"Oh! Neh.. My son".Mom smiled.
"Ohh.. My bad! Come in". Mrs. Seo open widely the door inviting us to enter. Its was so neat and cozy like mom's house.
"Seohyunaa~Mrs.Lee is here come down". Mrs.Seo shouted upstairs. So her name is Seohyun? Uhmmm.. Pretty nice name huh? Im more getting interested about her.
"Coming!"it quickly replied back, the next thing i knew i hear some footsteps coming down through the stairs. A young lady revealed, she slowly turned to our side and bowed, my jaw dropped, Indeed she's pretty as ever like mom said, Her face so innocent like an Angel did. A good hieght too, n' a flawless milky skin.. She even look like an idol. and and and..

As if i see a Angel in front of me , "Am i dead?" i dumbly thougt to myself. I snapped back by mom's nudge.

"oh.. Aneyoeng Im Lee Seunghyun just called Seungri will do." i said and smiled at her. Mom squeled like a teenager beside me.
"Aneyoenghasaeyo~ Seo Joohyun immida.. Nice to meet you Mrs. Lee and Seungri-sshi". She bowed.
"ah.. Stop the formal Seohyun just call me mom from now on and you ,son you should call Mrs.Seo Umma now. ".Mom exclaimed.
"N-neh Mom!"omo she's even more cute when she's shy. I nodded in agreement.
"Have you guys eaten?".Umma said, "Not yet! I really plan to spend a dinner here". Mom replied.
"Is that so..Wait , i'll prepared first. Just sitted and relax, feel at home". Umma said 
"ahh.. I'll help you, i made some rice cake too.."mom tag along in the kitchen leaving me and seohyun.

 

Seohyun's Pov.

Umma n' Mom leave us Seungri alone. I took a glance at him , his staring at me.. Is there anything on my face?, Did i put too much foundation?, i touch my cheeks.. I was taken aback.

" uhmm... Seohyunaa~ can i call you that? ". He said in natural way.
" uh? N-neh! S-seungri-shi.." i said and lower down my head.
"just call me Seungri Oppa". He replied.
" Neh! S-seungri O-ppa.." i replied. And took a glance at his face and broke away before he meet his eye to mine.
"Why are you hiding your face? Am i really that ugly?" He sounded like disappointed. I became panic before he could think a bad impression.. I lift my head and our eyes met. "Ani-Aniyo!" i shook my head. He chuckled.
" Much better... A beautiful like you shouldn't hide your face". He flash a sweet smile at me i smiled back. Well i must say his a good looking, and a good hieght too. And he dress well he's seems familiar to me even his name?, i thought to myself. And the next thing we heard mumbles and giggles. Mom and Umma was evesdropping to us.

"Mom!!/Umma!!".we groaned in unison.

"Aigoo.. This two, cmon dinner is ready". Mom and Umma laugh.

We was having a dinner . I sit beside umma facin seungri while umma facing mom. Mom started the conversation.
" so seohyun.. Do you have boyfriend before you accept the proposal ".mom questioned taking a sip on her fresh orange juice.
" i dont have mom " i said

" oh! She doesn't have any boyfriend or any relationship before". Umma added

"umma.." i groaned in dis belief.
"Why? Seohyun is pretty i dont believe she dont have any suitors?. Mom said.
"neh! I wonder how long she going to accept one of her suitors i thought my seobaby wont think to get married , but then she accept your proposal".

" good then, my seungri is really suits ". mom said and smiled at me. Umma now spoke up and interogate.

"so seungri.. Are you taking studies ? Well my seobaby is a graduating college this year.

" uhmm.. Im working as an singer idol, i have a group too". Seungri oppa said. 
" chinja? Ohh.. So what group?"
" Bigbang ". Seungri answered.
"oh? Seobaby? You know that group?". Umma turned at me. 
" Neh! I heard from Yuri unnie". I answered and look at him ,So that explain he looks familiar. We continue to have a dinner and having a lot of conversation about planning our wedding that only important relatives, family and friends are invited.

Seungri's Pov.

" Im Home! " i cheerfully greeted to them, fainted myself in the couch were they sitted watching television They all staring at me. I gave a "what" look. Youngbae hyung suddenly spoke.

"How was it?"hyung said.
" Neh? How was meeting with your fianceé ". Daesung hyung added."Good". i show a thumbs up n' a assuring smiled.
"Aha! I know that smile!". Top hyung chuckled.
" is she beautiful? "daesung asked again.
"Neh! very beautiful.. Face of an angel". I boasted.
"chinja?". JiYong hyung said in wide eyes.
" she even look like an idol, but she just simple college girl ". I added.

‎" she's more interesting as ever, she never had a boyfriend before". i said
"CHINJA!!". They said in unison.
"but you cant be so overcofindence.. Like what you said she Beautiful.. I dont believe nobody woo her." Top hyung said.

 

 

 

 

A/N : new update .. sorry for the errors, hope you guys appreciate ^^ Enjoy :))