Same Reaction..

Its Gonna Be Love

Seohyun Pov.

"WHAT?!!" i shouted.
"Baby! I know you are shocked this time.. B-but you still have plently of ti--" i cut her word.
"No, Im Not! "i urged "umma im not ready in this... This kind of thin, plus im only 22 years old" i added
"I cant back off my words.. I already deal with mrs.Lee... P-please dear". Umma begged me.

"No!" i shouted angryly , i didn't bother to finish her word as i ran through upstairs and lock my self in my own room. I Ain't a Stubborn daughter , i always obeys in umma's word. But now i dont think i could barely listen to her. I know umma have a very Bestfriend since there childhood , but i could say yes to umma's favor at all, what should i feel? I never exprience a commitment or any relationship before and i dont know what im going to do, married with the whom man i dont know or i dont love. This is crazy.

 

‎>> FLASHBACK <<

I sat in the couch where umma was sitted, she look at me lovingly.
" what is it umma you want to tell me?". I started the conversation. She look at me again into my eyes, i gave her a warm smile. 
"uhmmm..."umma still hesitating to start , i rested my hands into her to gave her a strength to continue.
"do you still remember Mrs.Lee

‎"uhmm .. Neh!" i said

"seohyunaa~ dont be mad at umma no matter what! Araso?" i nodded,she take a deep breath.

"Baby.. I... set y-you a arrangement m-..marriage--" am i hear it wrong? No! No! This cant be, my smile got faded from the form of my lips.
"WHAT?!" i blurted out.

 

>> END OF FLASHBACK <<

i sat in my bed and take a deep breath to have a breather as i recalled what happen just now.. I slowly dripped on my own thoughts fallen asleep.I woke up knocking on my room.
"Its Dinner" umma sligthly knock.. "C-coming"
I wash my face and change into pajama's and headed down to dinner table. I planted a kiss on Appa's cheeks, and sat.

 

"Seobaby.. Honey.. Reconcile already" Appa started.. I took a glance at umma . We still insist to shut up.. "C'mon!" Appa groaned to us.
Being a only daughter on this family, we always open and never hide secrets. This ou r family. "I cant take it anymore" i thought to myself, i am a type of person that never let a day without expressing feeling i dont want to plant a anger in my umma because i love her. I spoke up.
"M-mianhe umma.. Jeongmal mianhe".
" No its umma's fault" umma said and touch my hand.
"No .. Its me". "No", "No"
"Aishh.. Stop already! Lets have dinner."Appa whined at us, we chuckled at appa.
" Umma! I'll do it ". I bravely said , " No.. Its okay seobaby if you dont want, i can tell mrs.lee" umma smiled.
"Anniyo.. I do it, i know you will be happy if i do this and, i already think about this". i added an smiled at them, " i can do anything just for you umma , appa because i love you and i really do.."
"aww.. " umma soften her gaze.

 

‎"But--" no request of grandchild.. Arasso.. Wait until i graduate". I said spoiling the moment.

"Arasso.. I dont mind at all ,Tell this in your mother-in-law." umma grin in victory.

"Mwuh?? Aishh.. I began to regreting this now." umma and appa laughed loudly hearing my mumbles.

"C'mon i already hungry lets eat.. Bbali!" Appa said and began to eat having lot of talks , sharing common laughter.. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Seungri's Pov.

I decided to pay a visit to my parents house since it almost long time i didn't see them, most likely my beloved mom. I rang the doorbell.. Mom get shocked when she me. I smiled and kiss her cheeks.

"seems you dont happy to see me mom?" i joked.
"oh? Anniyo... Of course i am happy.. Give mom a hug"i do mom's request , i gave her a warm hug.
"So aren't you busy?" mom question after we broke from the hug.
"well i am! We just finish practice.. So i told my hyungs to dropped by here to visit my beautiful mom".i said
"Aww.. So sweet". Mom said and pinched my cheeks, i grinned.
"Are you going to have a dinner here tonight".
"Neh! I miss your cook mom!".

 

‎"oh well.. Have you eaten yet? , i cooked some rice cake" mom said and drag me to the kitchen.
" wow!". My mouth from into an O and took a one rice cake, savouring the taste of delicous rice cake, i took a glance on mom busying her self ,staring at me.
" mwuh? What's wrong mom?"i said. Instead of respond to my question, mom just smiled at me i began to suspicous.
"Nah! Nothing.. I just proud of my son".said mom "well of course". I said cheekly. " so full of yourself huh!"mom chuckled at me, she still the mom i used to know.
"Son? Do you have a girlfriend?" mom became serious.
"i haven't.. Waeyo?"i eyed her. She snapped her fingers and squeled. "Mwuh?"

 

"Perfect! She's really suits you". Mom added excitedly leaving me in curious and i dont like this reaction.
"W-what is it mom? Tell me do you--" mom cut me off.
" I arrange a marriage for you son.. You'll definit--". "What?" i blurted out my eyes got bigger in her word.
"Mom! What did you have done?". I said managing to still calm.
"Mwuh? Wha'ts wrong with that?" mom said 
"What's wrong? Now you tell me what's wrongs with that! Mom! Why did you plan this without consulting my side!"
"That's why im telling you now!"mom explained.
"mwuh?? This--This is driving me crazy".i scratched my head very irratatedly.

‎"Son pretty please! This is my one and only last wish to you". Mom said. " i know .. I should tell to you this first before i offered to mrs.seo, but i know that you would be in her good hands." mom explain to me

 

I fell silent on mom's word, i look at her.. Knowing that mom always cares about me, knows the best for me , mom always quite about my lovelife.. She never questioned about my social life.. She even gave me a chance to do my own dream , She let me to be what i want.. To be an Idol. Maybe this is the time for me to repay mom's sacrifices, She raise me without father and took a good care of me.. Because of her i wouldn't stand were i am now. I took a deep breath.

‎"Ok! Ok! I understand your intension mom." i said.
"so your accepting it right?" mom eyed me.
"what could i do? You already set me up". I act like im dissappointed
"Aigoo.. Im so sorry son i know its my fault". She said in guilt.
"Ahh! Mom stop blaming yourself.. I already agreed". I said and hug her, mom hug me back. "but you should assure she's pretty and a hottie one".i added. 
"Nah! I know you would definitely like her, well.. I must say she indeed pretty.." mom said. I nodded to her.
"C'mon .. I will cook for dinner tonight.. Busy yourself first"."Neh! Arasso.. I'll just go to my room". I said "Ok!" mom left me and headed to the kitchen, i go to my own room and check it... well this must be it..

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys ^^ thanks for subscribing on my story.. Thanks and you guys appreciate it.. Second is up. Enjoy reading :)