Smile :)

Its Gonna Be Love

Seohyun was in her class focusing in disscussion. After she finish her classes, she was walking into the hall silently and took her phone in her bag there was few messages in it there was a sms from her unnies, her umma and Seungri. She read the last message 

To: Seobaby

Seohyunaa~ Oppa is here in front of your campus.. mom n' umma sent me to fetch you and we have something to do.. :)

-Seungri Oppa

Seohyun's Pov.

I read ummas sms, oh my.. Luckily i dont go straight into library and have a quite time. I began to walk when someone shout my name i turn around, see kyunhyun running towards me. It was been long time i seen him ,when we he confess that he likes me. But that time i dont seriously talk about love but instead pay attention on my studies.

''oh? Kyunhyun oppa.. are you ok?''. I said at him panting.

''n-neh!''. He reply catching his breath. And look at me.

'' Waeyo? Oppa? ''. I eye him.

''Anniyo.. I just want to greet you, so how are you?''. He said after he regain his regular breath.

'' uhmm.. Im fine, what about you oppa?''. I said and we started to walk together.

''Fine.. As always''. He smiled.

'' hows was studies?" i said and glance at him.

"good!" he shows a thumbs up.

"how's was your unnies?"

" they're fine.. They just haven't finish there classes ''.

"Aren't you gonna wait them?" 

"uhmm.. I already told them that i need to meet someone" i said and stop into the campus gate. 

"ahhh~.. Is it really important? a boy? Isnt it?" he look into my eyes ,i flustered and divert my eyes , i felt he touch my left hand.

"Seohyunaa~". Someone call me behind. I turn around it was seungri oppa lending his back on his car. And walk towards me. I was shock the next thing he do, he always suprised me, he held my waist and lift his chin up glancing at kyunhyun's hand holding mine. I turned back my hand into my back.

"ahh.. kyunhyun oppa this is Seungri oppa my--".

"He's fianceé". Oppa cut me and offered his hand for a handshake. Kyunhyun oppa take it and shared a formal handshake.

"Nice to meet you dude",then oppa get nearer to his ear and whisphered something? Kyunhyun whisphered back at Seungri oppa too. They exchangin death glares each other. I was clueless into there conversation but i can feel a tension both of them. I remain calm and quickly separate them apart.

"ahh.. Oppa! We got to go now.. Anneyoeng, nice to meet you again oppa.." i cut there glaring and push Seungri into the car.

"Anneyoeng! Bye hyunie~ lets a talk sometime" he waved at me.

Seungri opened the passenger seat door letting me in and entered into the diver's seat starting the engine, still looking at kyunhyun oppa standing, he then drive the car. Inside the car were silent and stealing glances to each other.

"uhmm..". I hummed, "oppa you just misunderstand w-hat happen..". I explained at him, he turn at me and smiled.

"Anniyo.. Its Nothing! I trust you ". He said and get back into his driving. I nodded.

"and mom said that i need to accompany you ".

"For what?"

"choosing for your gown". I silently nodded at his word. He glance at me. I eyed him.

"Waeyo?".

"Nothing.. I just cant help myself look at my beautiful fianceé". He said cheeky, i blushed.

"Oppa.." i whine to hide my blushing face. He chuckled.

"You should use to it.. Besides were soon going to married you should be comfortable". He said, 

"Arasso.."

"So could you give oppa a sweet smile?" he said stare at me. I sweetly smiled.

"Much better..". He said and focus on the road. When we finally headed through our destination, Oppa park the car and bring ourselves inside.

Normal Pov.

Seungri and Seohyun entered inside. It was full of gowns with different styles n' colors and occasion's . One of the workers there greeted them as they entered.

"Yes ma'am and sir?"
"Yes! I want to choose a perfect wedding gown for my girl". Seungri stated and grab Seohyun's waist, she smiled. And tour inside were the racks full of beautiful gowns, instracting them. Seohyun was busy choosing.

"do you like it?". Seungri said at the back of Seohyun.

"Neh! Oppa uhmm.. I try this miss". She smiled and guided her into the fitting room. While seungri sitted in the couch flipping the magazine he handed patiently waiting Seohyun fitting her gown that she chooses. His phone suddenly ring and answer.

"oh?... Neh!.. She's actually fitting now... Arasso! Arasso! ... Neh.. I would". He answered back and ended the call n' put his phone in to the pocket, As he lift he's head , he see Seohyun infront of him standing pretty as ever and gorgeous with a simple white long dress glimmering into beauty.

"Oppa?". She waved her hand into Seungri's face.

"oh? Neh?". He snapped out.

"Are you okay Oppa?.. Do you feel tired". She then touched seungri's forehead.

''ahh... Im okay''. He smiled ,"you look gorgeous! ". 

"Neh! Your girlfriend perfectly fit this gown". The girl stated. Seohyun suddenly blush at the 'Girlfriend' word , Seungri smiled.

"do you like it?". Seohyun asked to him.

"Neh! Perfect!". He stand up n' walk toward to seohyun n' grab her both hand. 

"Perfect as you". He look straight in to seohyun eyes.

"O-oppa..". She blush and hit slightly into Seungri's chest. The girl giggling into the two having a sweet moment. 

"We take this".Seungri said taking his wallet and and pull a credit card into his wallet. The girl take the card and walk toward the counter on there shop. Seohyun quickly change her clothes. After she finish changing. They waiting for the gown that wrapping inside the rectangle box with clean and neat organise, both of them sitting in the couch. Seohyun glance at Seungri, he smiled.

" You seem's happy oppa?".

"Chinja? "she nodded

"Well because i see you".

"oppa!".she hit him again. 

"oppa! Stop joking around"she pouted

"mwuh? I really am, You dont believe me? Fine then ,i love to see your pouting face" leaned more closer to seohyun just few inch away.

"O-Opp-.. Oppa!" she tered blushing hard pushin seungri chest away , seungri grabbed seohyun's wrist.

"do you know that you were cute when you blush?" He said and lean more and more closer as their pointed nose touch. Feelin the breath of each other.

"No one else comes close to you.. Your mine" as they lips about to touch, seohyun tightly closed her eyes but she then felt a sudden kiss on her forehead. Seungri kiss her forehead , she then open her eyes and saw seungri smiling sweetly to her , and stuck her loose strand hair on her ear, leaving her speechless n' staring at seungri walk away to her talking on the girl that managed to them. She then back to reality.

"lets go?" he said offering he's hand to her standing like a charming prince, she gladly took it and stand up. As they proceed in the car and seungri began to drive.

"where do you want to go"he said. Seohyun was silent staring at seungri.

"Seohyunaa~?"he softly said.

"ahh.. Neh? oppa what is it?".

"are you okay?". he said 

"Neh! Im ok oppa.. Dont worry" she give a assuring smile.

"You sure?" he turned to her with concern.

"neh oppa.. Maybe am just tired" he just nodded.

"is that so? I should drive you home.." she smiled. And drove into's seohyun's living apartment after they reach.

" thanks oppa " she smiled as she stand infront of seungri.

"my pleasure.." he walk to her and held seohyun's hand caressing and softly kiss. Seohyun stunned at seungri's sweetness. He smiled.

'' Bye " 
" Bye oppa " but seungri still there not attempting to enter inside his car waiting to seohyun to gone.

"oppa? What are you waiting for?"

" i wouldn't left until you go inside".

"Arasso! Bye oppa.. "she waved and start to walk away but cant help to look back were seungri still standing in the same place and waved brightly to her, she waved back and smiled n' continue to walk away.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seohyun's Pov.

As i reach in apartment i slowly open the door and lean in the door as i close it ,walk inside n' dumbly sitted beside sooyoung unnie in the couch ,Eating with yoona unnie. They look at me.

"what happen seohyunaa~? " Tiffany unnie said.

"hyunaa~ are you okay?" Yuri.

"Neh.. Im okay?" i reply back but seems they dont believe it and stared at me. I was on my own world i place my hand to my chest were was my heart thumping so fast, as i recall what he was said.

"No one else comes close to you.. Your mine"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥