The Beggining

Its Gonna Be Love

                 Seohyun was reading her noble book silently in the library with her two friends ,Yoona and Tiffany doing their homeworks they just finished their classes already but decided to pass by in the library just spend some quite time waiting at her two friends Sooyoung and Yuri for there classes to be done . 
Sooyoung and Yuri came not noticing them , the two walk through their table , yuri nudge yoona lightly to recognise them , the three looked up.

 "oh unnie..."seohyun said in low voice 
" how's class? "tiffany said looking at the two.
" Great! " Sooyoung said and smiled slightly.
"what's with that face soo? "yuri chuckled 
"nothing"sooyoung replied.
" unnie... You have a problem? " seohyun said and look sooyoung in question face,
" nah! Seohyunaa~ dont mind her, she's just need some food to lighten her up! " Yuri said
"Speaking of food! Unnie there's a new cafe just near by our campus." yoona squeled. 
" Chinja? " sooyoung said excitedly .
" Aishh... This two shikshin ! " tiffany groaned at the two. Seohyun and Yuri chuckled at tiffany's expression.
"unnie just give them a break". Seohyun chuckled.
"Aishh... Arasso! Arasso!" Tiffany nodded in dis belief.

 "yay!" being the two shikshin ,sooyoung and yoona squeled excitedly.

"Aishh.. Come on! Before i change my mind ".tiffany took her books and cling her bag on her shoulder.
"Neh!" they nodded and walked out silently to the library as they got out in there campus and head to the cafe that yoona's talking about. As they walking in the street ,then suddenly saw two young man running to a huge of girls chasing them.Sooyoung held seohyun's wrist and pulled back in the corner to avoid them to get hurt.
"seohyunaa~ are you alright?" yoona questioned her in concern voice.
"did you get hurt?"Yuri added checking her body.
"im alright unnie",seohyun replied back to yoona and yuri and turn to sooyoung "gomawo unnie" and smile.
"Nah! It welcome seohyunaa~" sooyoung said and pat seohyun's shoulder.
"anyone get hurt?" tiffany look at them.they all shook there heads.
"what was that?" yuri said
"i dont know?" tiffany replied.
"Aishh.. Dont mind them Lets go! ". Sooyoung walked through. The four girls just nodded and walk as they reach the cafe . They entered and order there food and search for vacant table.

They were waiting for there orders ,talking happily when the food was arrive sooyoung and yoona dig in. Suddenly tiffany got a message in her phone, reading it quitely while sip her coffee.
"who is it unnie?" yuri asked, "nothing it was just sica .. she just saw two bigbang members just now."tiffany replied continue eating her strawberry cake.
"oh! Bigbang?"Yuri got shocked,Tiffany nodded
"mwuh? waeyo? do you know what was that yul?."
"neh! I heard some song of them." said yuri , all of them nodded. "what about them unnie?"Yoona got curious, "Well Sica said that they saw them chasing some huge of girls running just near in our campus." Tiffany explained as she read the message in her phone.
" so maybe it was them that we saw just a few minutes here."Seohyun added,Yuri formed a O in .
"So you girls, finish? Tiffany put her phone on her bag .. Looking at them.
"Neh!" all of them nodded, and walk through the door. 
"ahh.. Im so full!"Sooyoung touching her stomach walking in the street.
" Soo~ dont eat too much ,your cheeks are getting chubby." Tiffany crossed her arms
"chinja?"sooyoung touch her cheeks and sigh.
"dont worry unnie you still pretty ." Seohyun cheer her up.
"chinja? Seobaby! Ahh.. Kamsahamida.."sooyoung hug seohyun.
"Bye unnie see you tommorow"seohyun said as she bid goodbye to her unnie's and made her way to her home.

‎"im home" seohyun open the door revealing her umma sitting in the couch seohyun kiss her umma's cheeks.
"how's school?"seo's mom said "Great."and smiled . 
"uhmmm.. Seobaby i have to tell you something " seo's mom got serious..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : first is up hope you like it.. sorry for the errors.. hehe :)