Goodbye or welcome?!

Learning to Forgive

Please read the foreword! Sorry for the delay of posting this chapter but author’s block made me waver too! I want to thank my subscribers because they support me even trough I wasn’t online for a long time! I also want to say sorry once again because I saw that only two of my subscribers commented on the last chapters! Please try to forgive me! I never wanted to disappoint you! I will try my very best for now on too so I will raise to your expectations!

When the songs will be displayed please play them because without them the story won’t make sense! Thank you!

WARNING: This chapter will be very emotional so if you are a cry baby like me, get a lot of tissues before you start reading! Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yiruma-River flows in you~ (Replay it if it ends too quickly)

It was a sleepless night for me. What a beautiful way to start first day as a 16 year old teenager! But I couldn’t sleep at all. My mind was away to the concert that SHINee was holding. I am such a bad person! I will go there as Minho oppa’s girlfriend. Yet I will go there to watch another boy that I loved and still do. I hope oppa can forgive me. I am such a bad person. But I can’t help it! Love is more powerful than anything. But still I wander if I can be loved. Or if I can love again. It made me think, all this time that we were together, was it just a one-sided love? Was I the only one who put all their heart into this relationship? He said that he loves me but, after all those lies I don’t know what to believe. But if this is a lie, than it’s a sweet and warm lie. Taemin oppa, please don’t say that anymore! It gives me hope and it makes me want to hold it and never let go. Oppa I decided a long time ago that I will let you go, but still I feel like it will make my first love fade and I don’t want that! I want it to continue to grow and to overwhelm me with it’s sweetness that I was once able to feel.  I look at the night sky. Oh how I wish that I could see the stars! Because you said that when we will feel lonely and helpless, when we are apart, to just look at them and then we will feel like we were right next to each other. I ran to the drawer where I kept all the things that reminded me of you. I hope that I can find the key. I hope it’s in the same place that I left it. I went to my bed and raised the pillow. My eyes started to water. It was there! The key that will always tell me the answer. That will guide me to happiness, just like Key oppa said. His birthday present from last year: a time capsule just like the one that they gave to little Yoogun just a bit bigger. I went outside in a cold night of November it was like the cold wind couldn’t get to me. I quickly started to dig with my hands in the lawn that Sica umma and Jjong appa had behind their house and after almost 15 minutes I got to the box that contained all of my happy memories. With trembling hands I managed to open the box. I immediately saw a big pile of photos from when I was young, from when I first started school. I saw my first puppy crush form 6thgrade; I saw my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first love. Oppa, tomorrow I will let the sad memories go away and I will keep only the good ones that I spent by your side. I love you oppa! Why can’t I say it out loud? I want to scream it, so that the whole Seoul would hear me! But then I thought about the fans that think that I and Minho oppa are dating because we feel something for each other! Oppa before I will let my love vanish in the cold air of November, I want you to promise me that you will have a good life! Oh no! I think that my sobs woke up appa. I turned around and saw the source of the footsteps behind me. It seems that I’m having this feeling of déjà vu. It was Taemin again. 

“Juliette, I didn’t know that you were awake! Hey, why are you crying all alone, without me so that I can make the tears stop?” he asked in an amused tone and with the smile that I always wanted to see.

I got up from the cold ground and ran to him. He was waiting for me with his arms open. I embraced him in that instant. I didn’t hesitate even for a moment.

“Oppa, why did you do it? Why? If you wouldn’t do it now we would be happy, oppa! Why? You always knew that I loved you! You always knew! Why?” I screamed and cried as I was hitting his chest. When I calmed down he answered me.

“I was a fool, Juliette! I couldn’t recognize what a beautiful and loving girl I hand in my arms! I was a fool! I don’t deserve to live, Juliette for what I have done! I will regret it for the rest of my life! I pushed the love of my life away and now she has found comfort in my best friend’s arms! With my foolish mistakes, I managed to hurt the two most important persons in my life: my best friend and…my love. I’m sorry! I know I don’t deserve to say this but Juliette, sarangheyo!” he said with tears in his eyes

“Nadu saranghe, oppa. But why does it feel like it’s too late for us? Oppa, I’ve made my decision a long time ago. Tomorrow I will let go of my love for you. But before that happens I want you to promise that you will seek for your own happiness, for your one true love. I want you to have a happy life! I want you to remember us as a bittersweet memory. I want you to tell your children our sad love story, so that they can’t make the mistakes that we did! Please, when you find your true love, make her happy so that you could make it up for the pain that you’ve given me. I’m setting you free, Taemin. I promise that I have no regrets in loving you even with all the pain. You were the first person I loved so much. But it seems like we were never meant to be…”

“Don’t say that Juliette! I don’t want you to set me free! I don’t want you to let go of me! I don’t want to tell my kids this story! I want us to tell them! I already found my one true love and it’s you! And I was happy by your side! But I was blind! Marry me, Juliette! You’ll never have to be alone again! I love you, and that’s all I really know! I love you! Don’t let go of me! I don’t want to fade into a memory in your heart!” He was griping me so tight, like I would vanish in just one second. He was crying so badly and so did I. But my eyes went wide when I heard his proposal! Oh how I wanted to say yes. But I had to say no. I left him dumbfounded as I ran back into the house sobbing. I heard him from outside yelling so that I will come to their concert! I will Taemin , I will.

 

~~~~~~The concert~~~~~~

 

With little steps I seated myself into the chair where I was supposed to sit. Beside me was Minho oppa, smiling gently. I only came to his solo, and he asked us to stay in the audience. We obediently listened. It’s starting!

“Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Taemin imnida! I’m going to sing two special songs for my most important persons in my life! Minho oppa this is my advice to you!

~Beast-Take care of my girlfriend~

Today my friend asked me if he could date you
Since I had broken up with you, he said he'd cherish you in my place

"THAT THAT THAT THAT THAT'S OKAY
GET GET GET GET AWAY 

It's okay, it's not like we have anything to do with each other anymore
Stop saying sorry, my heart doesn't hurt
Please be a good boyfriend to her in place of me"

I can't get myself to say that I still can't sleep at night because of her
With a forced smile I encouraged him and sent him away OH GIRL

Oh can't you see? I'm still lovin' you
My heart still can't seem to let you go

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
Tell him no, tell him your heart is still waiting for me SAY NO!

"She can't drink a lot and she doesn't like smoke
She hates being alone so always be with her"

Always celebrate her birthday and anniversaries"
I don't know why I'm telling him this

I know I'm going to turn around and regret this but I still acted cool
I know I'm going to be upset behind my friend's back and beg him not to

Oh can't you see? I'm still lovin' you
My heart still can't seem to let you go

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
Tell him no, tell him your heart is still waiting for me SAY NO!

(Say) no no no (Say) you can't
(Say) you will wait for me
(Say) no no no (Say) you can't
(Say) you will wait for me

I can't get myself to say that I still can't sleep at night because of her
With a forced smile I encouraged him and sent him away OH GIRL

Oh can't you see? I'm still lovin' you
My heart still can't seem to let you go

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
Tell him no, tell him your heart is still waiting for me SAY NO 

By the time that the song finished I was in tears and Minho oppa was restraining him from crying. Soon we heard his almost choked in tears voice.

“And this is a song for my love, she’s letting me go today and I can’t do anything to stop her so…”

~James Blunt-Goodbye my lover~

 

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
 

You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

[x2]
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
 

I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

[x2]
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

And I still hold your hand in mine.

 

In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,

When I'm kneeling at your feet.
 

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

 

After the song ended I had the urge to sing my answer for him but I looked at Minho oppa that was smiling gently.

“Go! Be happy Mi-ah! All we did was after all a plan for getting our revenge! I think we got it! I wish you happiness!” He said loud enough so that the whole people could hear him including the media.

“Thank you, oppa! For everything!” I said biting back tears. I opened my mouth to sing.

 

~James Blunt-Goodbye my lover with lyrics changed~

 

You did disappoint me and you’ve let me down.

And you should fell so guilty because the judges already frown

I didn’t saw the end, I saw where we begun

Yes, you saw I was blinded and you knew you had won.

So you took what’s “yours” by eternal rights

Took my soul out into the night

It’s not over but it will restart here

I am here for you and I really care

 

You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and but never shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
 

[x2]
Welcome, my lover!

Welcome, my friend!

You are still the one!

You are still the one for me!

 

We are dreamers, but when we wake,
You can't break our spirit - it's our dreams you take.
 

I don’t want to move on, I want to remember you,
I want to remember us and all we are meant to be


I've rarely seen you cry, but I've seen you smile.
I didn’t watch you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the mother of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, you know that's true.
I cannot live without you.
 

[x2]
Welcome, my lover!

Welcome, my friend!

You are still the one!

You are still the one for me!

 

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,

While I’m also kneeling at your feet.
 

Welcome, my lover!

Welcome, my friend!

You are still the one!

You are still the one for me!

 

I was hollow, baby, I was hollow.
I was so, I was so, I was hollow.
I was hollow, baby, I was hollow.
I was so, I was so, I was so hollow.

 

By the time that I finished singing I was approaching the stage and now I was sitting on the stage with him.

“Juliette, I am the happiest men in the world! You know? I wasn’t kidding last night!” He was kneeling down! Oh my god! The fans were crying and squealing and I giggled a bit and I saw that in the back of the people were my real umma and appa, Sica umma, Jjong appa, little Juliette, the whole SHINee, my unnies from Angel&Devils, including Mio unnie, SNSD unnies, Suju sumbaenims, DBSK sumbaenims, even Lee Soo Man ajusshi who was crying. That was soo sweet!

“Juliette, I took the approval of your both dads! Park Eun Mi, my one and only Juliette, will you be kind enough to let this man make up for all the pain and tears that he caused you for the years that he may live and after? He said showing me this beautiful ring:

“No!” I said. Everyone was shocked. Even my friends were! “Ask me next year, on third November, more exactly, and in the following year you will have to make me see that you are really serious about me and that you will be faithful to me forever and ever!” I said with a smile on my face.” Do we have a deal, Mr. Lee?

“Deal, Mrs. Park, soon to be Mrs. Lee Taemin!” With that the crowd started cheering and we kissed in the middle of the stage. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAAAAH! I cried the whole chapter and on the last part I was going aaaah sooo cute! One more chapter to go! I t will be the epilogue! If I am lucky enough I will post it today!

Please comment because I want to know what you liked and didn’t like in this story and you overall opinion! I am now writing the end! Please look forward to it! I love you!

Lexie22~~