I made my decision

Learning to Forgive

 

The second chapter! Oh my god 9 wonderful subscribers! I am so happy I could die and go to heaven. Special thanks to my subscribers:

SMile_Vue

SUNNI123

cheryltaeminnie

entertaemint

ReginaGiaLuvies

babys_girl_07

kpopxlove

shawolminah

Smilee

 

The rain drops were hitting the car that was rushing me to my “home”. For me it felt like home. The only place that made me feel secure, happy, loved. I was so blind that I couldn’t realize what was happening before my eyes. But I believed in him and trusted him and…and loved him! And her! I can’t even say her name again! I believed she was my friend! What liars! God, why is this happening to me? I noticed that the car stopped and I raised my head and saw umma looking at me, smiling sadly, and appa talking to the phone. He was yelling! Probably talking to him. I don’t even want to know what he is doing right now.

“Let’s get you inside sweetie! I’m going to make you some hot chocolate and get you as much tissues as appa can carry!” umma said.

I nodded silently and got out of the car even if  umma and appa told me to wait there so that my white dress won’t get wet or dirty but I couldn’t care less. I just collapsed to the ground and cried until appa came and picked me up then put me on a chair.

“Listen young lady, you will never cry for this boy again, understand?  You can cry your eyes out tonight but after that you will not be allowed to do this! He doesn’t deserve you and he is a total jerk! And also that Mio girl is a total ! You and Minho are so much better than those two fools so don’t even dare to speak their names in my house understand!” appa yelled.

Wow! Did he actually yell at me? He never did that but he really cares about me !I started crying even more because he reminded me about them!

“Come on let’s get you in a warm bathtub and you can released all your sadness.” Thank you umma for thinking about my intolerance to cold!

I couldn’t help but crying and then it hit me. Why am I the only one crying and suffering? It’s time for a little revenge!

“Ummaaa! Please give me a notebook and something to write please!” I yelled but umma didn’t come so I went out of the bathroom, dressed quickly and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

There, in front of my eyes, was the man I love, soaking wet, in front of my protective appa that was yelling like crazy and also a pained umma . Appa was going to hit him then I yelled so bad that he stopped and turned around. I felt wetness on my cheeks. I assumed that they were tears.

“Don’t hit him, appa! Please!” I said with sobs breaking trough.

“Why! He is the reason you are heartbroken and you cried your eyes out and still are! Tell me one single reason and I won’t do it! Appa almost yelled.

“Because I love him! OK?  Even after all that he did I still do!” I yelled while looking at them and crying even harder.

I saw Taemin wide eyed umma close to crying, and a caring appa that came and hugged me.

“Juliette..I…” Taemin tried to say but I cut him.

“Taemin I think you should leave” I said still crying. God, can I do something else but cry? Seems like not because he left and I started even harder.

I saw the picture with me and him that umma and appa had and I broke down AGAIN! That picture is from our first anniversary:  , when Mio and he started seeing each other.

“I will go upstairs and call my real umma I need to hear some of her advices too. “ I said while dragging myself up the stairs to my roo. Yes, I do have a special room in their house. After I spoke with my mom I made a decision. The saddest one that I have made in my life.

“Appa can you give me a ride tomorrow to M countdown, since you have to go there anyways? Because there is no way I am going in my van sitting right next to Mio!” I yelled.

“Sure! Just be dressed in time!” I heard the reply.

“Thanks!”

Ok what dress am I wearing? Oh this one definitely:

And also this shoes:

Now I am going to write my songs that I have to sing for tomorrow. I am going to miss everything but that’s just the way  life is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you will like it! Once again I have the most amazing subscribers! Thank you so much! Today it will be a double post, but the third chapter will be up in the evening. The third chapter will have songs in it! I am excited but so scared that I will disappoint you guys! Hoping you will like it! See you again tonight!

Lexie22~~