Letting go...

Learning to Forgive

Hello guys! This is chapter 4!Only a few more chapters left! A special shout out to my amazing subscribers! Thank you for supporting me!Oh and please put on a sad song when you read it. It willbe more credible like this!

SMile_Vue

SUNNI123

cheryltaeminnie

entertaemint

ReginaGiaLuvies

babys_girl_07

kpopxlove

shawolminah

Smilee

shineegurl

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in an airplane again, this time coming back to the place where I was the happiest and the saddest. It’s now the first day of November, tomorrow I will turn sixteen. This past year and especially this seven months that I spent far from the ones I love made me extremely strong. But still I cry every time I remember him, every night when I remember about us, every time I rehearse the songs that I wrote thinking of what happened. I talked every single day with umma and appa and my little “sister”, Juliette. Her due date is on third of November and I can’t wait to see this little bundle of joy in the dresses that I bought her from Japan, calling me auntie, drawing with me, singing with me because I am sure that she got her parent’s voice. I will be a great unnie for her.

Nee Taemin, do you remember when we watched the clouds on a rainy day and that you told me for the first time that you loved me. And I was just a child, I didn’t know what love was until I met you and I was so afraid to tell you that, because I thought that you will laugh at me. So I kept quiet and you got mad and stormed outside, in the rain screaming that you will stay there until I will say “I love you too”. And I immediately opened the door that you closed and screamed that if you won’t get inside I won’t love you anymore. And I think that the whole Seoul heard me that day. But for me it didn’t count. You were happy and that was all that it mattered for me. Are you doing well when I am not around? Are you eating properly? Are you sad? Are you angry? I want to ask you so many questions but I just can’t. As much as I want to say I love you, I can’t. I am stupid, I know but you broke my heart. People are so stupid! I want to say it but can’t! Oppa, I changed so much this year. Oppa, I want to see you, to kiss you, to hold you one more time! Oppa saranghe!

Oppa how is your mother? Eomonim, don’t be too mad at him because I am here to do that job! How is Taesun oppa doing? I remember when you first introduced me to your family. Taesun oppa was already calling me sister-in-law, eomonim was squealing about how cute I am and ajushi was telling you that you picked right. You know Taemin? If you wouldn’t cheat on me, now we would make plans fro my birthday. Only if you didn’t do that.

“Dear passengers, we will now arrive in Seoul, South Korea.”

I can’t wait to get there and see umma with her big belly, appa, the SHINee oppas, my unnies… I missed them so much.Oh time for me to get out of the plane. They will have a total shock! I dyed my hair red, and changed my style a little bit:

Hope they will like it! Look there they are! Why are they all starring at me with their jaws open? Oh is it because of the hair?

“Wow! Is this how you say hello to me after not seeing me for seven months?” I asked.

“OMG! Mi you look stunning! Look at you! You are glowing!” screamed Mi Jung unnie

“Um… I guess?” I said smiling.

“Mi somebody is here for you!” Key oppa said.

I looked around and saw umma, appa and …Taemin?? Why did he come here? Oh my, he lost a lot of weight! And those dark circles are horrible! What happened to him?

“Ummaaaaa! “ I said dropping my bags and running to my umma.I missed her so much!

And again I cried! I was so happy to see her! Juliette is so big now! I can’t wait till I will see her!

“Mi! You dyed your hair!” said umma while wiping her tears.

“Deh umma! Do you like it?” I said while I was watching HIM with the corner of my eyes.

“I love it, honey!”

“Oh my, Juliette! You are so big! Come out already! Auntie is dieing do see you!”I said looking at umma’s belly

Then I turned to the man I still love. I could never forget him.

“Annyong, Taemin oppa!” I said trying to seem indifferent.

“Juliette, you look so beautiful!” he said looking at me.

“Anyo oppa, don’t call me Juliette anymore. I am no longer Juliette for you. I am just Eun Mi.” I said quietly.

“I…I understand.” he said as quiet as I did.

After that I went home with umma and appa. Tomorrow is the day I turn sixteen, and the day where I put all of this behind me. I will make my love fade away.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was chapter four! Only a few chapters left.! I think it will be about 4 chapters left, and then I will consider making a sequel only if you will request. Thank you for stopping by and reading my story! Love you!

Lexie22~~