Juliette x2???

Learning to Forgive

Hello! Double update today! Oh god only two chapters left! So exciting! Are you curious about how this story is going to end? A super special shout out to my subscribers!

 ❤SMile_Vue

SUNNI123

cheryltaeminnie

entertaemint

ReginaGiaLuvies

babys_girl_07

kpopxlove

shawolminah

Smilee

shineegurl

iamnellie02

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ARGHHHHHH”

I woke up scared by the noise. Omo!!! That was umma! Did she get into labor? I ran to umma and appa’s room and I saw appa freaking out.

“Appa, calm down! Umma and Juliette need you! Call an ambulance please while I dress umma up, will you?” I said trying to be as calm as possible.

Appa nodded and ran downstairs for the phone.I turned to umma.

“Umma, your due date is tomorrow right?” she nodded.

“Then why are you giving birth now? Omo! If you will have Juliette today she will be my birthday buddy! So cute!” I said squealing while umma was glaring at me.

“Minaheyo umma! I will help you get dressed now” I said.

I changed umma quickly so that we could get going to the hospital.

“Mi, you have to wait here until Taemin comes and picks you up!” said appa carrying umma bridal style.

“What!! Appa, please!” I said whining.

“Do you want to be there when Juliette is born or not?” said appa getting umma in the car.

“Ok I get it! I will see you there! Umma Fighting!” I said worried.

Ok now I am standing in my PJ’s waiting for Taemin to arrive. Come on I don’t want to miss Juliette’s birthday or mine! Oh right! Today is the day I turn sixteen! Yaaay for me! Oh his car is here! I open the door and see him in his Mickey Mouse PJ’s and with messy  bed hair. I couldn’t help but laughing out loud. Oh he was giving me his ultimate death glare. Better stop now.

“Good morning!” I greeted happily because it’s the day I finally get to see Juliette!

“Happy Birthday!” He said quietly. Oh I want to cry now.

“You…You remembered.” I said close to crying.

“Of course I remember. How could I forget the day when the love of my life was born?” he replied kind of sad.

I was just watching the road wide eyed. Oh man! I just want to cry now!

“If I would’ve been the love of your life you would never do that to me.” I said with tears falling from my eyes

“It’s not true Juliette…”but I cut him off.

“I told you! Stop calling me Juliette!” I yelled.

“Do you still love me?” he asked me out of the blue.

“Bwoh?” I asked back.

“You heard me Ju- Eun Mi” he replied

“I would be a liar like you to say that I don’t.”

His face lit up and he smiled brightly. With that smile my heart melts right on the spot.

“But that doesn’t mean that we are going to be together or even friends. I can’t get over what you and Mio did.”

His face turned back to a sad smile.

“Oh, park already I have to see umma.!” I said

He parked and after that I rushed to the hospital. Umma was giving birth to Juliette right now. I was so worried!

Until I heard a little crying sound. That was the day when Juliette was born. She is now my birthday buddy!

When I first saw her I was amazed. She is the most beautiful baby that I have ever seen:

This is how my birthday started.In the afternoon I had the concert for my new album promotion "When first love ends". But I would’ve never guessed how it was going to end.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to post the next chapter this weekend. Thank you for reading and for your support! Please answer the polls! Kisses!

 Lexie22~~