When first love ends

Learning to Forgive

 Hello guys this is Lexie and I am posting my first chapter! Hope you will like it! I want to send a special thanks to my wonderful subscribers:   SMile_Vue

                         SUNNI123

                         cheryltaeminnie

                         entertaemint

                         ReginaGiaLuvies

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

I immediately jump out of my warm and comfy bed because today is the day I will celebrate the second anniversary with the one I love, Lee Taemin.I can’t believe it’s been two years since I became his official girlfriend. He was so sweet when he asked me! We were filming a mini drama about a car accident that we had and he lost his memory. I was the pained wife that was pregnant in six months and lost her baby girl and was about to lose her husband because he wouldn’t remember her. So I was crying and waiting for him to tell his next line because we were recording. I lost my temper and asked him “Yah! Just tell your line already!” And he said “Would you be my girlfriend?”. I was so shocked I couldn’t even speak so I asked the staff: “Did I hear right?” And they all nodded .Then I said yes. And that is how we started it all.

I want today to be special and I wanted to surprise him. Nothing easier! I just told him that I was working until late and that I will come to his dorm on 8 p.m to go to a restaurant, but I was preparing a surprise party with all the SM artists. I asked the SHINee oppas to leave the dorm about 8 a. so that he won’t suspect anything. They agreed. Now I finished my hair and it looks just like this:

And also I am dressing in my gorgeous dress that I specially choose with Jessica umma. I also got the approval of the Diva, Key. He said I looked too beautiful but I do not think that I am that beautiful, I am just average and I am happy with that! I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt happy about how I looked. My dress is just stunning:  

And my high heels help a lot since he is so tall:

Oh!!I am going to be late! I hope I won’t because I have to still package the cake I have made last night especially for us! I grabbed it and left with my unnies, but Mio unnie said she couldn’t come because she had a schedule.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was now at the door of the SHINee dorm, waiting to go in .I opened the door slowly and heard a faint moan coming from Taemin’s room. OH MY GOD! Is he watching something now? Is he hurt? I have to go in there faster! All the artists followed me inside as I stood in front of his room. The moans were even louder now! I am waiting too see what was happening in there. I put my hand on the door knob and gently open it and shouted:

“Oppa! Happy second anniversary!” but my tone became quieter as I said that.

I felt like my world was falling apart, like the whole world was shattering into pieces. There, on that bed, the man that I love is cheating on me with some kind of girl. I stumbled my way to Sica umma. She looked at me with a pained expression.

“Umma, this is a nightmare! Please pinch me, so I can’t wake up because dreaming it is painful enough!” I said as my voice was cracking because of the sobs that were coming trough.

I didn’t want to realize it, but I had to. I cried for 5 minutes or so and then I remembered something. I want to know who the girl is. Is she more beautiful? Do I know her? When did their affair started? I wiped my tears, but the puffy eyes were still there. Taemin was standing on the edge of the bed with a pained and troubled expression but he wasn’t the one that was suffering because he choose it! I am the only one that is hurt! I am the only one that is heartbroken! But I still need to clarify a few things. First of all I went to the bed where I heard sobs. My anger rose!

“Don’t you dare to cry! You have no right! Who are you, huh? Why couldn’t you look at other man? Don’t you know I love him? Who are you?” I yelled and cried at the same time I was too hurt to be calm right now.

I wanted to see her face, but she was covering herself with those sheets. I tried to pull them so I can see her but she wouldn’t let go.

“Juliette…” when I heard that I immediately turned around and looked at him.

“Don’t call me like that! I am not your Juliette anymore! Take this and give it to her! She should be your Julliette! How could you even dare to call me like that in such a situation?” I screamed with tears flowing from my eyes.

 He immediately looked down looking like he was crying but tears won’t solve anything now. I returned to the girl that was still crying. I pulled the sheets of her and my heart has bleeding even more. It was Mio unnie. I was about to go and get Minho oppa because he was waiting outside the room but she screamed.

“Don’t get him in here!”

“Oh he has to see what kind of girlfriend he has” and I stormed out to get him, but once he found out he said he doesn’t want to see her and left to be alone.

But I returned in the room.

“When did this started?” I said holding my tears. They were quiet.

“Tell me!” I screamed letting my tears flow.

“…A year ago” I heard him say. I couldn’t believe what my ears were hearing.I broke down crying and I felt umma coming and hugging me.

 After I kind of stopped crying I rose up from the chair I was sitting on and I went to Mio to slap her. How could she comfort me when I was crying because of him? Such a liar! I rose up my hand and I saw her waiting for the impact, but he slipped in front of her, taking the slap from me. My tears started to fall. He really loves her. Then I slapped him one more time.

“How could you do this to me when I loved you so much? Didn’t you even love me?” I said sobbing. He couldn’t answer.

In that moment I took off my couple ring:from my ring finger and threw it at him then stormed out of the room. Umma (Jessica) was waiting for me outside with appa ( Jjong) and as I got into their car , umma hugged me as I started to release my sadness. I noticed that it was raining, like the sky was crying for me too. So this is how it feels when the first love ends…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys this is my first chapter! I hope you like it ! I want to thank again to my wonderful subscribers that make my day happier, but also for the ones that read this.

Thank you again!

Lexie22~~~