Surprise...

When Your Little Sister Is Crazy Over A K-Pop Idol...

The next day, me and Hyori decided to take a walk outside since it was kind of boring in the house. I just listened to music on my iPod as I continued to walk. I smiled at the fresh air. I just love walking but as you all should know, I'm lazy. I even lip sync to some of the songs. Hyori was all taking pictures of herself. There's only one thing she'll do with all of them; post them on Facebook.

She started to sing Super Junior M's Break Down. I had to laugh at this. Of course, we know Mandarin. We're Chinese. Man, you wouldn't want to believe how many guys this girl loves in one band. Guarantee, a lot. Aish. She evens tries to steal my bias away from me. No way, unless I have some good reason to give them up to her.

We just continued to walk until she started to speak up. When I noticed her talking to me, I pulled off the ear buds. If I didn't then I won't be able to hear her.

"Unnie, are you happy we passed?" Hyori asked.

"To be honest, yeah. Didn't think I would pass." I replied.

"Tsk. You're so talented. Of course, you would pass." She said.

I shook my head as I rolled my eyes. I put the ear buds back on. We walked pass by the Cube Cafe. I continued to walk but Hyori held onto my arm. I gave her a puzzled look. She pointed at the cafe while pouting at me. I rolled my eyes before walking towards the cafe. We ordered the same drinks as yesterday and sat at the same place where we sat yesterday.

I stared at the whole place as I waited. Wow. I got to admit, I love the decorations. Gee, maybe I should decorate my room like too, huh? I was still staring when Hyori got up to get our drinks and came back with them. I stopped staring when she placed my drink in front of me. I took another sip. I just love this drink. I felt as if someone was staring at me.

I looked around the place but found no one that seemed suspicious to me. I just shook the thought off and continued to enjoy my drink. Someone approached our table and I looked up. It was that lady who was the judge when me and Hyori were performing for the auditions. I pulled off my ear buds and bowed at her.

"Annyeong." I said.

She simply smiled.

"Annyeong, ladies. What are you two doing here?" She asked.

"We just here to get something to drink. The drinks here are very delicious." Hyori replied.

"Yep. I agree." She nodded in agreement.

"Say, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh. I was about to call you girls but I spotted you two sitting here." She replied.

"Why were about to call us for?" Hyori asked.

"Oh, since you girls passed the auditions, you two are officially trainees. I also wanted to inform you that you girls are going to debut soon with five other girls." She replied.

"Wait. You mean as a seven girl band?" Hyori asked.

The lady nodded. I know Hyori is about to spazz so I threw a napkin into when she was about to do it. She stared at me in disbelief as I just shrugged. 

"So, who are the other girls?" I asked the lady.

"Follow me." She replied.

Me and Hyori finished our drinks before following her. I was shocked to know who they were.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry 4 the short update. Hope you guys like this. You guys should know who the other five girls are, right? Okay bye~!!!! :D