Private lessons with Minhyuk...or not

When Your Little Sister Is Crazy Over A K-Pop Idol...

I kept on following Minhyuk to who-knows-where. Man, luckily I'm used to walking or else I would've limp by now. Gee, when is he going to stop. Ugh. This g-Ow! Can't he tell me when he's going to stop before he does? I pouted while rubbing my forehead. Minhyuk just opened a door and walk in. Tsk. What a jerk. I don't care if he's my bias or not. I hate jerks!

I rolled my eyes before opening the door and enter. This is a dance room. Wait. Why is there a girl here? I thought this was suppose to be a private lesson. Ugh. Whatever. I don't want to say anything. Too lazy to do it. I just followed Minhyuk like a dummy. When I approached them, I stood not too far or not too near. I just acted like I was staring at the room. Which was kind if true but I'm also listening to what they're saying.

"Oppa!" The girl exclaimed.

My head whipped towards her. Ew. Is this girl a sasaeng fan or something? Ew. Ew. Ew. Or is she his girlfriend? Maybe? Oh well. I watched her hugged him. Minhyuk hugged her back. Tsk. Hello? I'm standing here. I could already tell this girl is rich; judging from the way she was dressing. Also, I can see she did plastic surgery and has a tons of make-up on her face.

I sat down on a chair with a sigh as I watched them. I feel bad for those who are also Minhyuk's fans. When she opened her eyes, it landed on me. She broke the hug and stared at me. Oh, great. I hope she doesn't think I'm a who tries to steal her Minhyuk away from her. She walked towards me. I had to look up at her since she was tall and I'm sitting down.

"Who are you?" She asked, coldly.

Shivers ran down my spine. I said nothing but just stared at her. She was getting furious.

"Didn't you hear me?!" She shouted at me.

Ow. I flinched at the voice and covered my ears. I pouted at her before huffing. Before she could do anything, I stood up and bowed to her.

"My name is Kim Hyomin. I'm a new trainee. Pleased to meet you." I introduced myself.

She looked at me from head to toe before she snickered.

"Really? A girl like you becoming a trainee? Really? I don't think so, young lady. I think you're some e." She said.

Oh. Now that hit my nerves. This girl should consider herself lucky I'm not the violent type. I took a couple of deep breaths before showing a sweet smile at her.

"And I thought you were some nice angel but you're just some evil devil instead." I said.

"You!" She shouted.

"What? I can't hear you~" I sang.

"That's it! I've had enough!" She shouted as she stomped towards and tried to slap me.

"Oh! Do you know that using your hand to slap others can cause your skin to go bad? It can cause cancer." I said, pretending to be a serious child.

She stopped her actions and stared at me.

"Really? I don't believe you. What kind of cancer?" She asked.

"I don't know what it's called. I knew about it in the news this morning. That cancer is the worse one of all. It can kill you in just 24 hours." I continued.

She just stood there. I knew she was debating whether to slap me or not. I smirked.

"What? I thought you were going to slap me. Go ahead. Do it. Do it." I urged her.

She gritted her teeth before putting her hand down. I smiled sweetly at her while giving her a wink. She glared at me before running off to Minhyuk and cling onto him.

"Oppa~that girl is being mean~" She whined.

I rolled my eyes. What a snitch and a troublemaker. It's obvious. The two of us saw it was her who started it. I crossed my arms while tapping my foot impatiently. Aish. Can I slap this right now?

"Minmi, I think you should go back. I have to train this little girl. I promise I'll be there tonight." Minhyuk sighed as he forced a smile on his lips.

"But oppa~" Minmi whined.

"Promise." Minhyuk said.

"Alright. Tonight. Bye oppa." Minmi said as she kissed him on the cheeks before leaving with a wink.

When her eyes landed on me, it turned to a dark glare. I just smiled sweetly at her as I waved cutely. Minmi gritted her teeth before leaving while slamming the door behind her. I stopped waving and rolled my eyes. When I looked up at Minhyuk, his eyes were already on me. I cocked my head to the side.

"What?" I asked.

"Never knew you were that type of person." He said.

"What kind of person?" I asked.

"Never knew you had a sharp tongue." Minhyuk said.

Eh? What does he mean? Wait. Sharp tongue? Oh no. Don't tell me my naughty attitude has been released? Shoot. This is no good at all. Definitely not good. Oh, great. Now, he knows about it.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, innocently.

"Really? Are you sure? I know you know." He said.

"Whatever. Looks like we're not going to practice, so I'll just leave now." I said as I started to walk towards the door.

I felt something warm wrapped around my wrist. It made me stopped my tracks and spin around. What the? Why is holding onto my wrist for? Oh, he probably wants revenge. Tsk. How nice.

"What?" I asked.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Going back to my dorm. I've stayed long enough. If we aren't going to practice, then I might as well just leave. What's the point of me staying here if we're not doing anything." I reasoned.

"Don't worry. Now you have a reason to stay here because practice starts now." He said as he let go of my wrist and walked towards the dance floor.

"Eh? What are we doing?" I asked.

"First lesson is dancing." He replied.

Eh? Did I hear him right? Oh well. I guess I'll give it a try. I sighed before walking towards the dance floor.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter~!!!! Hope you guys enjoy~!!!! :D