Preparing for the debut...or maybe not...

When Your Little Sister Is Crazy Over A K-Pop Idol...

I ordered my drink before sitting down at the same table where I usually sit. I placed the packet of songs on the table before setting my bottom down on the chair. I glanced at the packet before sighing. Who knew being an idol would be so tiring. Well, I shouldn't be surprised anyway.

I picked up the packet and read through the song that is going to be our debut song. I got to admit I really like the lyrics. It's about a girl who couldn't stand her boyfriend always cheating behind her back so she wanted to break up with him even though she still loves him.

The song is called, "Can't Take You Anymore". Wow. This song sounds awesome. My parts are high lighted in yellow. Hyori's parts are high lighted in red. Sooji's parts are high lighted in purple. Yeohwa's parts are high lighted in pink. Jiyeon's parts are high lighted in green. Hani's parts are high lighted in blue. Yuri's parts are high lighted in orange.

My drink arrived and I started to drink while reading my parts to the songs. I get like 2-3 lines for each songs. Pretty fair. I felt someone tapping me so I looked up and saw Hyori staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Gee, are the songs that good? You seem to be stuck into it." She said while drinking her drink.

"Yeah. I was memorizing my parts." I replied.

"Wow. You didn't notice me and the others here while reading?" Hyori asked.

Huh? What does she mean by that? I look around the table and saw the rest of the members sitting down staring at me. Oops. I guess I was into the songs that I forgot they were here.

"Oh. I guess I did." I chuckled nervously while rubbing my nape.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Sooji rolled her eyes.

"Should we read out our parts out loud to each other?" Jiyeon suggested.

We all exchanged glances before starting to read our parts. Well without any music but we just read them. I was about to read my last part when everyone turned silent. Huh? What's wrong with them? I looked up at stared at everyone weirdly. They all nodded their eyes above my head.

Huh? What the heck is going on? I glanced at everyone until Hyori nodded her head behinds me. Wait. Is there someone behind me? I turned around and flinched when I saw BTOB behind me. I smiled and waved a bit before turning around and glared at everyone.

Everyone smiled apologetically at me before waving at BTOB. I rolled my eyes. 

"So, what are you girls doing here?" I heard Hyunsik asked.

"Nothing. Just trying to memorize our songs." Hani replied cheerfully.

"Oh. Is that so? May we know what song it is?" I heard Ilhoon asked.

"Um...it's called, Can't Stand You Anymore." Yeohwa replied.

I turned around to face them.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We're getting ready to-" Eunkwang was cut off by Minhyuk.

"It's none of your business." Minhyuk replied with a smirk.

"Tsk. No need to be so mean." I rolled my eyes and muttered.

"You don't need to give so much attitude." Minhyuk said.

I scoffed before turning around. I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I grabbed my packet of songs and drink before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Eunkwang asked.

"Anywhere that doesn't have him." I replied glaring at Minhyuk before stomping off.

As I passed by Minhyuk, he smirked. I ignored him as I continued to walk out of the cafe. The other members trailed behind me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. Bye~!!! ^^