Moving into our dorm...

When Your Little Sister Is Crazy Over A K-Pop Idol...

Minhyuk started to do some random moves and told me to try and follow. At first, he scolded me for not getting it right the first time. Man, I hate this dude. He expects me to do everything perfect. Oh, I'll show you what's perfect. I said I wanted to watch him first before doing it alone. He agreed and started doing the moves over as I watched him from head to toe. Don't take me wrong.

This is how I know how to dance moves. After he was done, I did the moves too. Want to know how good I was? Oh, totally awesome. Not that I'm bragging. I hate to brag. I did the moves perfectly. Why? I'm a fast learner. I stared at Minhyuk's face. He nodded. I smiled a little at him. He didn't even smile back. Tsk, jerk. He thought me some more moves.

A few hours later, I was dead exhausted. I collapsed on the floor while panting heavily. I grabbed a water bottle and drank it. Oh, dear. I'm sweating like crazy. I started to leave after I bowed. When I opened the door, Hyori and Sungjae were already standing there. I just walked past them and Hyori followed me.

"Yah! Unnie, how was the practice?" Hyori asked me.

"Pretty good." I replied shortly.

"What did you learn? Look at you, you're sweating." Hyori said as she scanned me from head to toe.

"Minhyuk just taught me a bunch of different moves. Now, my legs hurt." I replied.

"Dang. Sungjae just taught me vocal skills but my throat hurts." Hyori said.

I just nodded. I'm too tired to speak. The lady gave me some trainee clothes for me to change. I thanked her before taking a fresh cold shower. I got out after I was fully dressed. I exited the restroom while drying my hair with the towel. I dried all of my hair before flipping to one side. I stopped my actions and stared at everyone. Did they just saw a ghost or something?

"Yah! What are you guys staring at?" I asked.

"Wah! You look so hot, unnie." Hyori said as she scanned me from head to toe.

I stared at her weirdly before shrugging it off. The others were still staring at me. Oh my gosh. Don't they remember how much I hate stares? I took a deep breath.

"Yah! Stop staring and let's go to the Cube Cafe." I half-shouted before stomping towards the cafe.

I grabbed a brush and brush my hair before heading towards the cafe. Well, we're all thirsty due to the practice. We all took a shower and decided to cool off by drinking some cool drinks. We ordered our drinks and sat down at a random table and chatted.

"So, how was the practice?" Sooji asked me.

"Tiring. I was sweating. You?" I sighed.

"Not really." Sooji replied.

"Why? What did you do? I was dancing." I asked.

"Eunkwang is so nice! He taught me how to play a piano better! Wah! You should've seen him playing it! So awesome and handsome!" Sooji shouted.

"Okay~! Shut up already. I already saw him playing a piano once." I said.

"Huh? How did you know?" Sooji asked me.

"I saw him playing it on a TV show. I forgot the name." I replied.

Our drinks arrived. We all talked about the practice. Jiyeon pretty much learned how to rap although she sings more. Hani learned how to dance in a y way although she kept on complaining that Hyunsik was such a ert. Yeohwa learned how to dance and rap. Yuri learned how to sing. I can already imagine how tiring it is.

The lady arrived as we all finished out drinks. She led us to our dorms. When we got there, I was so amazed. It's not too big and not to small. It's just perfect for the seven of us. There are four bedrooms and a restroom. Since there are seven of us, we decided to split it up with one of the members. It wa decided and Yuri was chosen to share her room with our manager, which happened to be the lady. 

The lady's name was Ms. Kwon. Yep, she's our manager now. I don't mind having her as one. She's really nice and kind. Hani and Jiyeon are sharing the room that is the closest the the living room. Yeohwa and Hyori are sharing the room closest to the kitchen. Sooji and I are sharing the room closest to the restroom. Ms. Kwon and Yuri are sharing the room closest to the entrance of the dorm.

In each room, there is a big window. We all started to unpack immediately. Sooji took the right side of the room and I took the left. We're not going to sleep here tonight yet. I don't know when but we're just starting to pack our things. The beds in the rooms don't have a spread on them yet so I need to get one. I continued to organize everything. I put my notebooks and laptop on my desk. Some books and albums on the shelves. I placed some pictures on the shelf, desk, and stuck some in my mirror.

About 30 minutes later, I was done. Whew! Everything looks great except for my bed. It is so empty. Lol. I looked at Sooji and helped her a bit. When we were all done, we were allowed to go home. Of course, we have to come back tomorrow. Hyori and I are going to buy ourselves some more things we need in our dorm before we back to our dorms.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol. Sorry for the short and boring chapter. I just thought since it's in Hyomin's point of view, I should be a little descriptive and write about her life. You guys may think of it as a diary. Okay, bye~!!! :D