Shopping...dorms...songs...

When Your Little Sister Is Crazy Over A K-Pop Idol...

The next morning, me and Hyori woke up and went to a mall. The reason? To buy everything else we needed for our dorms. The others are coming too. I just wondered around, looking at everything in awe. 

Seriously, there's tons of cute stuffs here. In case if you're wondering, I am so addicted to cute things. I guess that kind of explains why I'm the cutest person. Not that I'm bragging but I am. Please, I don't like to brag. So, don't take things wrong.

Omo! I see a Hello Kitty Store! Kya~! I want to go there! I want to go there! I want to go there!

"Unnie, stop jumping up and down. Let's go in." Hyori chuckled before entering the store. I followed her. Wah! So amazing! I really want those cute things.

If only I was rich. Don't take this wrong again because I am not poor but I don't want to waste all of my money on these when I should be saving them up for food. Of course, it won't hurt to buy some.

I grabbed a few bears and some back packs before handing them to the cashier. I paid for them before looking at Hyori. She bought some items too. I waited for her before leaving.

We spent a few more hours buying more stuff before walking back to my car. Yes, I can drive and I have a driver's license. I drove back to the dorm. I parked my car at one of the lanes in the parking lot before pulling out the keys and exit the car.

Hyori and I grabbed our stuffs before entering our dorm. Once I got in, I walked straight to my room and started to 'decorate' my room. I placed the bed spread on the bed before throwing two pillows and a blanket.

I started to organize my desk. I placed my Hello Kitty laptop on it and couple of other things. Now, for my clothes. Yes, I also bought some new clothes too. I opened the closet and started to fold my clothes into the shelves.

After about two hours later, I was finished. I glanced at Sooji. I chuckled when she wasn't finished yet. She was still cleaning up her bed.

"Really? You're not done yet?" I asked, walking towards her.

"It's hard for me to choose which one. Help me." Sooji replied.

"With what?" I asked.

"Which one should I put on the bed?" Sooji asked as she held up two blankets.

One happened to be Angry Birds and the other is Domo Kun.

"I don't know. I thought you like purple?" I shrugged.

"I do!" Sooji exclaimed.

"Just put a random one." I said.

"Let me see how yours look like." Sooji said as she threw the two blankets on her bed and walked towards my bed.

When I heard her gasp, I walked to where she was.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your room is so cute!" Sooji exclaimed as she hugged squeezed me.

"Um...okay? Now, can you let go of me?" I asked.

Sooji let go of me before running back to her room. I cocked my head to one side before following her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, when I arrived.

"I want to make mines like yours! But don't worry it'll be different. Now, go out. I want to surprise you!" Sooji replied as she pushed me out of the door.

In case if you're wondering, me and Sooji do share rooms but there's a wall separating our rooms. But there's a little window on it so yeah. Pretty cool huh? Yeah, I know it is. 

I shook my head before walking back to my room. I decided to check out everyone else's room. I walked to Hyori and Yeohwa's room. When I entered, I gasped at Yeohwa's room.

Of course, why would I be surprised? Yeohwa's addicted to pink. Pink is also one of my favorite colors but I like yellow more.

"Woah! Yeohwa, your room is so awesome!" I exclaimed.

"I know, right? But, I think it is more mature than yours, right?" Yeohwa giggled.

"Yah!" I glared at her playfully.

Of course, I can't deny it. It's true. Yeah, I know. I do act like a kid when I'm just 20. Yeohwa just chuckled.

"You should go see Hyori's room. She's done." She said as she pointed at Hyori's room with her thumb.

I nodded before entering Hyori's room. Holy moly.

Omo! Her room is so cute! I stared at Hyori, who had a grin on her face.

"How do you like it?" She asked.

"This is so cute!" I exclaimed.

"I know, right? Man, took me forever to finish it." Hyori said.

"Alright. I got to go. I want to go see the others' rooms." I said before walking towards the door.

"Alright, bye! I'll be in here if you need me." Hyori said as I left.

I walked towards Hani and Jiyeon's room. When I entered, I gasped for the one millionth time today. 

The first room was Hani's. Man, this girl is so addicted to blue. I got to admit this room is so awesome!

"Awesome room, girl!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks. I'm sure yours is Hello Kitty, right?" Hani smiled.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yeah. Bye. I'm going to see Jiyeon's room." I said before leaving.

I entered Jiyeon's room and my jaws dropped.

Wah! I swear my jaw is not going to close!

"Yah! You know flies can enter your mouth if you leave it open like that!" Jiyeon chuckled.

I shut my mouth immediately before rolling my eyes.

"You're really something." Jiyeon chuckled again.

"Oh, shut up. I'm leaving." I said.

"To where?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yuri and the Manager Kwon's room." I replied before leaving.

Okay, to the last room. I continued to walk until I approached Manager kwon's room. When I entered, my jaws dropped.

Like seriously. Oh, man. Even Manager Kwon's room is awesome!

"Oh! Hyomin, didn't expect to see you there." Manager Kwon said.

"I know. I'm just curious about your room." I chuckled.

"So, do you think it's bad?" She asked.

I gave her an are-you-crazy look.

"Well, no! This room is so awesome!" I replied.

"Alright. Thanks." Manager Kwon chuckled.

"Well, I got to go. Bye." I waved at her before leaving.

I walked to Yuri's room. My jaws did not drop but I did gasp...again.

Seriously. This girl is also addicted to blue. I know why there's a ton of space. Yuri tend to get hyper so she needs a lot of room to run, jump, and more other thing. 

That's actually good. Because one time when me and her met at the store, she had bandages and was limping. Yeah, she gets hyper so don't be surprised when you see soda cans in her room.

"Wow. This room sure is...spacey." I said, nodding at the room.

"Yeah! You know how it hurts to jump up and down and get hit by chairs and everything." Yuri said.

"Yep. You sure did made a great decision." I said.

"I know, right?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah. Okay, I'm leaving now." I said.

"Why?" Yuri pouted.

"Oh, please. Don't be like Sooji." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. I don't need to be like her. Your aegyo is way more cuter than all of us combined." Yuri chuckled.

I rolled my eyes before leaving. Once I stepped out of the room, Sooji jumped in front of me. I stumbled back and fell on the floor.

"Yah! What was that for?!" I pouted as I rubbed my bottom.

"Come on! I'm done with my room! Let's go!" Sooji shouted as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to her room.

Man, she is so thin yet so strong. When we made it to her room, my jaws dropped. Just as I had predicted, it was purple.

"Wow! It's so awesome!" I exclaimed.

"I know, right? But I've checked everyone else's room and your and Hyori's rooms are different from all of us." Sooji said.

"We're sisters." I said.

"Yeah...anyways, since we're done with our rooms. What should we do?" Sooji asked as she threw an arm around my neck.

Man, I hate this girl. She even knew the nape was one of my sensitive spot. I scowled.

"I'll go ask Manager Kwon." I replied before leaving.

When I exit the room, I found Manager Kwon sitting in our living room.

Hey, it wasn't my idea to have this living room. It was Manager Kwon's daughter's idea.

"Manager Kwon, what are we going to do now since we've got our dorms ready?" I asked.

"Well, you girls are free for now. But tomorrow, you girls are going to start your training." Manager Kwon replied.

"Why?" Hyori asked.

"Well, you girls are going to debut soon." Manager Kwon replied.

"When?" Jiyeon asked.

"Next month." Manager Kwon replied.

"Mwo?!" Me and the others exclaimed in unison.

"That's too early." Hani complained.

"Not my decision. The CEO thought you girls are so talented, that he wanted you girls to start preparing for your debut." Manager Kwon smiled.

"Oh, please. We haven't even decided the positions yet." I rolled my eyes.

"Aigoo. Hyomin, don't worry about that. We already decided upon that." Manager Kwon said.

"So, who's the leader?" Yeohwa asked.

"Simple. Who's the oldest?" Manager Kwon asked.

Everyone's eyes landed on me. Wait. The oldest? That's...

"Me?" I asked as I pointed at myself.

"Yep. You're the leader!" Manager Kwon nodded.

"What about the others?" I asked.

"Yeohwa's obviously the maknae and main rapper. Hyori is the main dancer. Jiyeon is the main vocalist. Hani is the lead rapper. Yuri is the face of the group. Sooji is the lead vocalist. And you are the lead dancer and the leader." Manager Kwon replied.

"So...what's our debut song?" I asked.

"Here. Try to memorize this." Manager Kwon said as she handed us a packet of papers.

I scanned through it. These are song lyrics. The first song reads, "Can't Take You Anymore".

"Okay, girls. These are the songs for your first album. Your parts are high lighted in the colors and of course the packets have your names on it. Good luck on memorizing it, girls." Manager Kwon smiled before returning to drink her coffee.

I decided to go outside and read through it. The others followed me. Of course, I would go to the cafe again. I love that place. That's like the best place for me to relax and have some peace to myself besides my room of course.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Long chapter! Sorry if it's boring but of course I should post this chapter since it's about Hyomin after all. The girls' debut are going to come soon but you guys are going to have to wait. And besides, that song title isn't real. I made it up. Uh...nothing else to say so bye~!!! ^^