The beginning...

When Your Little Sister Is Crazy Over A K-Pop Idol...

Here we are in front of the Cube Entertainment. I glanced at Hyori and discovered her jaws dropped. I shook my head. I would've stared at this place the same way she did but I already saw how it looked like on TV. To my surprise, BTOB were in there. I forgot what the show was called but it's about a boy wanting to become a K-pop idol.

He came across the Cube Entertainment. I was pretty much surprised how decorative the Cube Cafe was. You could see cups with pictures of Beast and so on. Then, BTOB entered the cafe and met him. They showed him around the cafe. The members of BTOB even danced Wow to him in their dancing room. The boy was so lucky that the members showed off their personal talent.

I came back to reality when Hyori called my name.

"Huh?" I blinked at her.

"Come on, let's go in!" Hyori shouted.

I rolled my eyes before walking in. We headed towards the Cube Cafe and ordered some drinks before sitting down at a random table. I reached into my bag and pulled out my book. I opened the book to where I left the bookmark and continued to read. The lady called our number and Hyori got up to get them. She came back and placed mines in front of me while drinking hers.

I grabbed my drink and took a sip. Mm. This sure is delicious. I kept on drinking it while reading. Hyori was on her Facebook on her phone. I already knew what she was looking at when she was giggling. It's just too obvious. After I finished the book, I was finished with the drink too. I placed my book in my bag before standing up to throw my trash away.

I walked back to the table with my head down. I don't know what I crashed into but was expecting for my bottom to meet the cold, hard floor but I felt something warm around me and held me in place. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see BTOB's Minhyuk in front of me. Nah. I must be dreaming. I kept on blinking to see whether I was or not.

I glanced at Hyori and saw her jaws dropped. I look past Minhyuk and saw the other six members staring at us. Okay, now I'm not dreaming. I muttered a 'thank you' before releasing myself out of his grip. I bowed before walking back to where Hyori is. I can feel everyone's stare on me. Great. Oh. Great. Can this day get any worse? 

I didn't sit down but grabbed my bag and motioned to Hyori about leaving. She pouted and I gave her a glare. Hyori gritted her teeth at me before getting up and followed me. Well, I wasn't really going to leave but get an application for the auditions. I walked up to the lady in the front desk.

"May I help you, miss?" She asked.

"Um...me and my little sister would like an application for the auditions. Do you know where we can get one?" I asked.

"Oh. Here. Just fill this out." She replied as she handed me two applications.

"Oh. Thank you." I said as I bowed a bit before grabbing the papers and hand one to Hyori.

We walked towards the table and filled the whole thing out before giving it to the lady.

"Okay, just wait there for a bit. I'll give this to our CEO." The lady said before leaving with the two papers in her hands.

We nodded before sitting down on the couch. I listened to music on my iPod as I waited. About twenty minutes later, the lady came back. I pulled off the ear buds when I saw her.

"Follow me." She said.

Me and Hyori stood up and followed her. We were lead into a room. I know this room was for auditions. I glanced at Hyori. She had a confused expression on her face. I wouldn't be surprised. She doesn't know what it's like for audition. But I know because I've seen people audition on TV before.

"So, Kim Hyomin and Kim Hyori. Which ones of you girls would like to go first?" A lady asked us.

I glanced at Hyori. She had a nervous smile on her face. In the end, she went first. She asked me what she needs to do. I told her you just have to show off your talents. Hyori started to sing and dance. Then, it was my turn. I sang and dance. After my performance was over, the lady clapped.

"Awesome. You girls are so talented. Congratulations. You two passed." She said.

Me and Hyori glanced at each other before our eyes landed on her. Before I knew it, Hyori threw herself on me. Man, how much I hate that. Oh my goodness. I can't breathe. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she released me. After that, we left back home and Hyori wouldn't stop screaming like crazy. I just walked to my room and lay on my bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like the beginning. ^^