#HyoKai - Speak Now

~EXOSHIDAE ONE-SHOT DaiLy COLLECTION~

 

 

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

           

I put my lazy on the comfortable sofa beside Seohyun in the living room where all SNSD members are in. It’s a brand new day but I’m still looking like a hobo. I don’t know why Seohyun and Taeyeon loved to wake me up. I supposed to be sleep right now since SNSD finally has their off day, out of photoshoots, recording, and everything about The Idol World.

            Being a dancing queen in SNSD is tired enough especially in our new album ‘I Got A Boy’. The dance is just very powerful and has a lot of sweats to be flown up. It’s very different with our previous dances such as Gee and Genie. Ewh, I bet a 3 years old girl could dance it more attractive and more flirtatious than us. Yeah, I have to admit that the transformation of Girls’ Generation in the forth album is so marvelous. The cute kittens who only can give up seeing their partner get flirted by another kittens already change to be wild and y kittens who can beat any kittens. Well I talked a lot of kittens. I even don’t understand what I’m talking about. The kittens just made my mind going crazy and I can’t remember anything now! Oh hell, I’m starting over again. Okay, stop it Kim Hyoyeon. It doesn’t make any sense. Your joke is so miserable. You have no sense of humor. No, not at all. Hahaha.

            “Yah, eonni! You make me scared by laughing like that! That’s nothing funny around here!” Seohyun yelled innocently,

            Omo, I’m laughing because of my day dreaming? Hahaha.

            “Sorry, Seororo..” I poked her cheek lightly and began playing with her hair,

            The rest of SNSD is busily doing their owns activity,

            Taeyeon busily talking to her puppy like a desperate ahjumma, Sooyoung with her ice cream, Seohyun can’t swing round her eyes from the television –she is watching The adventure of Keroppi and Friends right now, better if I stay away from her or else there’s no one in SNSD who willingly washed my dirty clothes, Yuri in the kitchen who looks so annoyed by Jessica who still can’t understand how to turn on the stove, Sunny in the edge of the room with an unpleasant-hair-to-be-seen who can only giving up being Fany’s experiment, and Yoona with her mirror mirror on the wall in her new dress given by her blind date -Luhan. Good, only me who hasn’t anything to be done.

            I finally gave up and decide to watch Seohyun’s favorite cartoon. No, I’m not actually watching, my eyes are on the television yet my mind is flying somehow.

            Anyways, talking about Luhan, I wonder what my baby’s doing right now. Who is my baby? It’s Kai. I know, we start in Luhan but end up with Kai. Yeah, that’s my brain. Sometimes it wasn’t synchronous.

            Back to Jongin, well he is a gorgeous boy. His movement in every dance, it just make my eyes saying like ‘Omo.. Those baby abs are just making me out of holiness!’ Like seriously, it’s tan and square! It’s an abs, that’s the reason why it was all square. Oh come on, Kim Hyoyeon.

            He’s become my dance partner in the SM Town Concert few days ago and he could melt me. Oh I like him in the first sight. Not that so in love perhaps, I just adore him. He is hot but I only treat him like a lil brother. Kkk.. Called me Hyoyeon noona now..

            Suddenly a very painful scream came out, that’s Jessica’s Dolphin scream, the most hateful scream for all of SNSD member. It just interrupted my day dreaming about Jongin, you ice princess! I cursed in my heart,

            “Yah! Ice Princess! What happen?!” Sunny yelled over her,

            “My little sister will marry Kim Jongin! EEEEEEEKKKK!” She answered and started screaming again,

            “Stop that annoying scream, PABO!” Fany hit her head lightly but with an annoyed face while Jessica glared at her,

            “Kim Jongin? You mean EXO-K’s visual?” Yoona asked,

            “That star?” Sooyoung added with a laughed,

            She nodded pitifully and said, “Yeah. Lee Soo Min said it will make both groups become more famous. But…. Uggghhh no way!! My pity Jung Soo Jung,” Jessica pretended to cry with a sobbed voice,

            Omo. My lil brother… You are going to marry Krystal? LIKE SERIOUSLY?! IN THIS KIND OF AGE?! O.O When did you proposed her, Jongin? When you begged for her answer on the math exam and you blurted to marry her?! Nooooooooooo!

            No!!! It can’t be happen! My little Jongin! My baby-hot-tanned abs! You are mine!

*

I immediately got up from my seat while the other was looking at me weirdly. My face shows the most laudable mission, this is the most right thing my mind ever thought –out of the yadong-ness and my plan of pranks-, I have to do this for everyone’s sakes! I HAVE TO CANCEL THE MARRIAGE BETWEEN KAI AND KRYSTAL! THERE’S NO KAISTAL! There’s only HyoKai , dot .  

I grabbed my black coat since it was autumn, the wind just blowing so cold outside. I wore my brown high ankle boots and not forget to wear my sunglasses. Wait, where did I find this sunglasses? I think I have none like this. It Jessica’s perhaps. Well, let’s repeat again, I wore my brown high ankle boots and not to mention to wear Jessica’s cool sunglasses.

I changed my face into the serious one, however I’m becoming a spy now. I have to take this laudable mission to be serious. No more jokes, no more laughs, my little cutie honey bun sweetie brother is in a grave danger in the hand of the mean witch, Krystal. Umm, sorry Krystal, you have been cast to be an antagonist character in my sorry, jeongmal mianhaeyo, Soo Jung-ah…

I’m not a typical of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion but you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl.

 

I went to EXO’s dorm and that’s the right direction. There he is, in his black tuxedo and a very neat hair unlike his usual, standing in front of a big mirror with a reluctant smile. My little brother, I’m not really sure that you are ready with all of this bull. Marrying Krystal just for gain a fame? You such a rabbit in the probationary.

I immediately walked towards him with big steps which weren’t looked elegant anymore, “Jongin-ah, are you going to marry her?” I asked as our eyes met, this feeling always be the same everytimes I see his beautiful eyes. It just melted me, so deep.

“What are you gonna do if I marry her?” He asked me back with a very low voice,

“No, I don’t agree with all of this. Tell me that you are lying!” I held his hand as tight as I could,

Your warm hand, just don’t ever released mine. Keep it up honey. What’s inside your brain until you want to marry a wrong girl?

“Marrying someone need a lot of commitment so it has a lot of risk as well. You just can’t marry someone you don’t love. Marriage is for once. It may not be re-do. Your marriage would take an important position in your life.” I said to make him sure to cancel this marriage,

“But I can’t! I cannot be what you said. It isn’t as easy as you said, Hyo. I want to get off from this mess but the risk is Lee Soo Man might kick me off from EXO. I want to marry someone I love too. Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be alright.” He replied,

He has someone he loves? But who? Why don’t you tell me? Who is the girl who could catch up his heart?

“Someone.. you.. love…?”

Suddenly the sounds of a door interrupted everything, the sounds of the door which going to be opened from another side.

“You better hide. Now!” He dragged me in to the big wardrobe and asked me to wait,

I keep bending over inside it, listening to every word they might be talking, wishing that everything going to be alright like he used to say.

“Yah! The door is so stupid!” I heard a girl voice deranged the room,

“Krystal, what are you doing here? The bride-mate shouldn’t be meeting before the marriage occasion. Someone’s belief if the bride-mate’s meeting before the marriage ceremony, something bad will happen in the middle of the marriage.” He explained giving an excuse to make her leave,

“Shut the myth off, Kim Jongin. I saw there’s a girl enter this room! Are you going to mess with me?!” She asked with a very high tone,

Geez! How dare you yelling over my             Jongin, Krystal!

“You better hurry because the wedding is going to be started and I warned you to don’t ever do something stupid or else I swear to myself I will always haunt you!” She snapped and I heard a hard slamming door,

I then got out from the wardrobe and walked to him who takes a very deep breath,

“Listen, don’t ever say ‘yes’, all you have to do is run away, I will meet you when you are out on the church at the back door. Don’t ever say a single vow because your time is running out when they say ‘speak now’!” I said and I hugged him tight and immediately leave the room,

 

Less than 10 minutes the guests already filled up the church, everybody on the room wearing the same colour of clothes, yup, white, all of them without exception. It means I’m the only guest in the room who wasn’t wearing a white dress. I’m here not to agreeing your wedding anyways. So, who cares with it? But it seems like the others didn’t really fit on my arrival me. They started whispering at one another about me, well yeah, I admit that I’m an uninvited guest by your lovely-bride-to-be. But to make sure, I don’t give a damn on it.

Finally, the wedding song start began. The piano played by the expert pianist from Korea, he played it marvelously but it sounds like a death a march in my ears,

Here they are.. The brides. She floats down the aisle like a pageant queen with her white gown shaped like a pastry. But I know, Jongin, you wish it was me, don’t you?

The preacher was coming with bible in his hand symbolize love for everyone.

The guest’s faces start become so strained like in the middle of a grave, her face with a creepy smile and also his face with an anxious face. What are you doing, Hyoyeon? You only sat on the chair without doing anything?

“ Jung Soo Jung, do you accept Kim Jongin in front of the God’s name to be your husband in happy or sorrow until death do you apart?” The preacher said to the bride,

“I do,” She said without any space to think before,

“And you, Kim Jongin, do you accept Jung Soo Jung to be your wife in happy or sorrow until death do you apart?”

But the bride groom locked his mouth up.

There’s a silence. Too long silent.

“Does anybody unwilling to continue this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace.” The preacher asked to everybody in the room,

I feel like this is the right time for me to speak out. I have to finish this mission or else I will hold my peace forever. I don’t want to regret everything. This is my last chance!

I immediately stand up with shaky hands and not to mention that all eyes are on me. I avoid all of the horrified looks from everyone in the room because I’m only looking at you, my prince.

I walked slowly on the aisle towards you, “I’m not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion but you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl.” I said as I gave my death glared to the bride in front of him,

“Sorry, miss.. You can’t standing there..” The preacher said confusedly to me,

“No! This isn’t going to be happened!” He said and grabbed my hand, “Baby, I didn’t say my vows, so glad you were around. Let’s go honey. Let’s go to somewhere else where there are only both of us without anyone who can bother our loves.” He said with his warm smile and we runaway from the church with a happy smile on both faces of us, leaving the lovely bride on the altar without answer and the disappointed guests. HAHA.

Mission 100% completed!

We slowly lean our faces and…. *I hope it’s a hot kiss, I hope it’s a make out.. On the bed*

           

“Eonni!!! Help me! Hyoyeon-eonni tried to kiss me!!” I heard the screaming of Seohyun interrupted everything,

“Yah! Wake up, Hyoyeon!” I blurredly hear Fany’s voice as a hard slap land on my left cheek,

“OMO!” I woke up in a complete shock,

“Hyoyeon-eonni.. You scared me so much! I saw your mouth start mumbling nonsense as your face slowly leaning towards me!” Seohyun said as she kept her distance on me,

            So, it was all a dream? So the wedding, the aisle, the preacher, the bride and Jessica’s cool sunglasses were only my dream? Wait, Jessica’s cool sunglasses isn’t count!

            “Is it only a dream?” I mumbled clueless,

            “Yah! Are you dreaming kissing someone?” Sooyoung asked as she hit my head lightly,

            “kkkk~ Sorry.. That dream just seems so real.. Our lips are almost meet..” I said in a very low voice with a creepy smile,

            “Aigoo this girl.. What an ashamed.” Taeyeon shook her head while put her hands around her waist like a real ahjumma,

            “But, Soo Yeon-ah, is your sister marrying Jongin?” I asked to the blonde girl who kept locking in the sofa side,

            “So you are dreaming about him?” She asked shockingly as the others, but she began to laugh until her off.

            Hm.. Bad impression comes on me. Get ready to get teased by your member, Hyoyeon-_- *face palms*

            “It just in ‘We Got Married’! They marriage is just for fake, it just for the episode.” She said,

            Omo.. I feel so ashamed.

            “Eonni is a ert!” Seohyun blurted as giggled and the others were laughing with me. No, they aren’t laughing with me but they are laughing at me. Whistles finally come towards me while everything that I can do is hiding my red face using Jessica’s cool sunglasses. WHY THIS JESSICA’S COOL SUNGLASSES ALWAYS COME TO EVERY PART OF THIS STORY?????

 

Huh, at least, it was a very attractive dream I’ve ever dreamed. The point is… Jongin always be my little prince. HA! Take that!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl
 
I sneak in and see your friends
And her snotty little family all dressed in pastel
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid
Somewhere back inside a room
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry
 
This is surely not what you thought it would be
I lose myself in a daydream
Where I stand and say;
 
Don’t say "Yes", run away now
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door
Don’t wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out
And they said, "Speak now"
 
Fond gestures are exchanged
And the organ starts to play
A song that sounds like a death march
And I am hiding in the curtains
It seems that I was uninvited by your lovely bride-to-be
 
She floats down the aisle like a pageant queen
But I know you wish it was me,
You wish it was me,
Don’t you?
 
Don’t say "Yes", run away now,
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door.
Don’t wait or say a single vow,
Your time is running out,
And they said, "Speak now".
 
I hear the preacher say, "Speak now or forever hold your peace"
There’s the silence, there’s my last chance.
I stand up with shaky hands, all eyes on me.
Horrified looks from everyone in the room
But I’m only looking at you.
 
And you’ll say "Let’s run away now,
I’ll meet you when I’m out of my tux at the back door.
Baby, I didn’t say my vows,
So glad you were around
When they said, "Speak now".

 

Speak Now - Taylor Swift