#YulTao - Missing You

~EXOSHIDAE ONE-SHOT DaiLy COLLECTION~

 

 

 

Tao’s POV

 

            Never cross in my mind, that we finally had to gave up everything we did, for the past two years. It was just like yesterday when we shared our common laugh after watching those cartoons you love the most. You rested your head on my chest, as I caressing your hair to sleep –your habit since you were young. Or the sound of your laugh, when you saw me doing some stupid things just to amuse you. I also like the way you’ve got yourself blushed after I kiss your forehead to bid goodbye. I could finally tell to my friends, the true definition of perfection in a human form, and it was you. It will always be you, Kwon Yuri.

            The two years relationships wasn’t an easy one, as we both came from very different pole. She’s bubbly, easy-going, and very social person, meanwhile, I’m the type of shy and reserved guy, as I find solitude to be the greatest escapade from the hectic and busy world outside. The first two months of our relationship was the hardest –well, before the last fight, of course. I didn’t know why, we finally solved the difference and blended them in such a harmony. She taught me how to deal with all those crowd and social thingy, and made me realize the beauty of all those things I used to hate. The best part was when she taught me how to be more understanding, appreciating, and brave. She was my tutor, my inspiration.

            Well, it was. She is no longer here, my muse, my vitamin, after our last fight a week ago, that caused us to grow apart. I didn’t mean to be harsh at her, but I was so angry at that time, she lied to me, she lied of being with his ex-boyfriend. Though, she tried her hard to explain, I refused to listen. My boiling anger inside, exploded without me knowing I hurt her unintentionally. I couldn’t clearly remember the words I threw at her, but one thing for sure, she cried. I made herself cry, while I swore to God, I will never let her tears fall in a waste. But I did. I’m the one who caused her tears slip from her eyes in waste.

            She left me after our tensed argument for almost one hour. I heard her sobs faded, as she finally managed to walk away leaving me with myself alone. Well, ever since she came into my life, I’m not really find solitude to be interesting anymore. I’m attached to her, I didn’t know since when, but I did. If only I knew it will turn out miserable like this, I’ll restrain my emotion while listened to her explanation. I should know she wasn’t that kind of girl, I should read between the lines. But I didn’t. I didn’t do it, she was hurt and it was all my fault.

            Days after the separation, I found myself reminisce our best memories. I saw her smile through our photo, as I couldn’t see it in person. Her presence remained strong in my mind, as I didn’t have any strength to ease the pain for not seeing her. One day without her was like a thousand years. You might think that I’m being hyperbole, but no, it’s the truth. I don’t know, until when I’m able to refrain from denial of not being with her. It began to hurt me also, the pain is torture. I’m missing her. I miss you, Kwon Yuri.

            I took a glance at my best buddies, who smiling happily, as they spent their time together with their loves one. It supposed to be a happy moment, if only I’m not being lonely here without any companion. They forgot about my presence, as they were busied with their girlfriend.

            “ Hey, man! Don’t think too much, you’ve had your wrinkles earlier…” It was Luhan, he noticed my weird behavior. I forced a smile. Well, I’m not a good actor to begin with.

            “ Just let it go, Tao… Stop blaming yourself and start enjoying your life…” The blonde one, or should I call, Kris spoke up. These two are my only close friends, since I’m not really great at making friends.

            “ It’s just… I can’t even forgive myself for made her cry, how if what she said it’s true and I’m just being unreasonable “ I started again. I can’t help it, it comes naturally, everytime her image came across my mind, the whole blaming myself is always popped out.

            “ Just give it time, Tao… I do believe she still loves you, I also don’t believe of her whole cheating story. It doesn’t make sense to me. She loves you, her eyes tell everything. “

            I smiled. This one I gave it to my friend’s girlfriend, Yoona. I somehow found the similarities between her and Yuri, as they both look alike. But, both Yuri and Yoona denied it, saying that they were very different. I sighed in defeat at her behavior. She’s still a child at heart, and it’s something –well, I keep blabbering again.

            “ Yes, oppa… I could say that Yuri unnie still loves you, she just need some times to forgive you… you have to be more patient “ The sweet and kind girl said.

            “ Thanks, Seo…” I replied. I was hoping the same thing too.

            “ By the way, did you see her after the breakup? “

            I shook my head. Truth was I once saw her figure, but I was too coward to approach her, so I kept my distance. It was enough for me.

            “ You should see her, if you want to know her explanation… “ Kris added on.

            He was right. I supposed to talk to her, to clear everything. I couldn’t just do nothing here, and didn’t even try to make one move.

            “ But, what if she don’t want to see me? “ I muttered. The girls chuckled, when the boys tapped my shoulders, supporting me.

            “ You wont know, if you didn’t try…”

 

 

Yuri’s POV

           

           It was the sixth day after our last argument. It still hurt as hell, as I remember him accuse me for cheating behind his back. Stupid foreign boy! How can I cheat when I’m the one who playing the matchmaker for Minho and my junior, Krystal? How dare he to say that I don’t love him as much as he does, when all I do is crying my self to sleep for almost an entire week?

            I rested my chin with my palms, as I lost myself in daydream. It was the fifth time for today, considering that I’m not the type of absent-minded person. What is he doing just now? Is he alright? Does he miss me the way I do?

            “ Yah! Kwon Yuri, back to earth please…” Sunny’s voice awakened me from my consciousness.

            What’s wrong with me?

            “ Thinking of him? “

            I pursued my lips, as my mind playing a trick on me again.  “ Anniyo…”

            Sunny laughed, the short blonde girl who loves to show much of her aegyo, some kind of his habit. He loves to show his childish side when he’s with me –well not again.

            “ Cmon, Yul. We’ve been friend since ages ago. It isn’t that hard to read you… You miss him, right? “ She teased me, while trying to held her laugh after seeing my reaction.

            Crap. Am I really that lousy when it comes to acting?

            “ Of course, I’m not! “ I snapped.

            “ Wow..wow…chill, girl, I’m just saying “ She raised her hands in mock defense. I sighed while turning my head away from her direction.

            “ I’m so freaking pathetic, aren’t I? ” I finally said after a minute or so.

            Sunny knitted her brows in confusion before she got what I really mean. She approached me, while rested her hands on my shoulder.

            “ In term of love, there’s no right or wrong…” She paused. “ Missing someone you once loved isn’t pathetic, Yul, it’s just human…”

            “ But, it hurts, Sun… his words, his action, I never want to forgive him….”

            “ But you still loves him, don’t you? “

            I didn’t reply. Of course I still love him, the two years relationship isn’t that easy to be forgotten.

            “ If you really love him, forgiving will be much easier… “

            Tears began to roll down my cheeks uncontrollably. I hugged Sunny, as she hug me back. I never know that love will going to be this hurt. All that I remember is that his angry gaze towards me when he found out about me and Minho. I swear to God, there’s really nothing happen between us, I just helped him to introduce him to my junior, Krystal, since he fancied her for almost 6 months. But he didn’t even flinch when I explained the truth. He was being stubborn and refused to listen. What hurt me the most, when he started to doubt my feeling towards him and began to threw me words about me being unfaithful.

            “ Yul, I think someone here is want to see you…”

            I broke the hug, and when I facing behind me, a tall figure who keeps haunting me at night stood.

            No! This can’t be happen!

            I rushed straight into the kitchen, where Taeyeon unnie was busy with her new artwork. Well, she’s the one who responsible for these beautiful and delicious cakes, along with Sunny of course. I went to hide inside. I didn’t want to see him –at least for now.

            “ Yul, what’s the matter? “ Taeyeon unnie approached me. She might be shocked to see me –the cashier runs into her place.

            “ Unnie… Hide me, please! “ I crawled behind her, and hiding myself as well.

            “ Wait, what’s the problem? “

            “ Yul, come on, you need to meet him outside…” I heard Sunny’s voice come closer to my direction.

            “ YAH! WHAT’S THE PROBLEM HERE LADIES? Gosh, I keep asking but you both just ignore me? “

            “ Sorry, Tae… Our Yuri here is being responsible for something, and she can’t hide under your table…” As she finished her sentence, she found me.

            “ I don’t want to Sunny, you can just tell him to go! “ I shrieked, trying to release my hands away from her. Gosh, her grip was as strong as a guy.

            “ Well, it’s too late now…” She said, as I sensed someone came from behind the curtains that connect the front section and kitchen.

            It was him. I felt my eyes widen in horror when I see him walked closer. Damn! Sunny didn’t want to lessen her grip on me, preventing me to runaway again this time. I kept struggling, when I saw his figure a meter away from me. He looks miserable. He looks like he just missed sleep for days, as I could see his dark circle more noticeable. His hair was in a mess, and is it just me, or did he just get skinnier than the last time I saw him?

            “ Can we talk? “ He said. Finally after a few days of not hearing his voice, I’m able to hear it again this time. I turned my eyes to the ground, avoiding his creepy gaze. Well, to tell the truth, I’m afraid if I saw his eyes, I could lose my guard that I gain with such an effort.

            “ You’d better go. I don’t want to talk to you again. It was over! “

            I don’t care if I’m being rude or harsh.

            “ Please…”

            This time I felt his grip on my left wrist, it was gentle yet firm.

            “ Can you hear it? I don’t want to talk to you again! How many times do I need to repeat it? “ I lost my control. I bit my lips, preventing more tears to flow down like a river. He couldn’t see me like this.

            “ I’m not going until we talk…” He sounded calm, despite me being so stubborn. It’s not going to be easy.

            “ Are you trying to make me lose my job, for asking me out at this kind of time? “ I came up with such an excuse. My expectation was that he will finally leave me alone, and gave up, but I guess I was wrong.

            “ Um, actually I could replace your position for a while, Yul…” Sunny volunteered herself. I gave her a death glare, while she’s just smiling like a retarded horse.

            He smiled.

            “ Is thirty minutes enough? “ She added.

            Damn! Wait till I came back, Lee Sunkyu, you’ll be begging for forgiveness cause I’ll be tickling you until you’re not be able to breath.

 

 

Tao’s POV

 

            I’m the type of person who held my pride so high. It takes the hell out of me, to swallowing my pride like what I did this time. Well, as much as I hated it, here I am, prepared myself to seek for her forgiveness. I couldn’t stand being apart with her, or even worse living with guilty for the rest of my life. She sat on the wooden bench, arms folded, eyes refuse to meet mine. She still looks beautiful despite crying for a while back then. Her hair cascaded down her collarbone, complimenting her perfect beautiful image.

            “Just spill it out, I don’t have much time…” Her voice sounded cold on my ears. So it’s true, she hated me, she hated me that much.

            “ I-I’m sorry…” I barely lose my breath just to say those words. My throat went dry all of sudden, I even forgot the speech I had prepared this morning. Where’s word when I needed most?

            “ Huh? “ She rolled her eyes reluctantly.

            “ I’m really sorry… I-I shouldn’t say those things to you…” I said timidly. She didn’t seem to budge. My heart pumped faster than usual, I took a load of air into my lung. You can’t ruin it, Huang Zitao!

            Silence loomed between us, as she gave me silent treatment, making me uneasy.

            “ If you’re seeking for my forgiveness, then you don’t have to worry. I did forgive you. “ She emphasized the last three words. “ Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to leave…”

            She left just like the last time, but I won’t let her go this time. I grabbed her wrist, she stopped, and finally facing me, though it more like a glare than a gaze.

            “ What do you want? Let me go…” She tried to sound as intimidating as she could.

            “ I won’t let you go again this time, Yul…” I still held her wrist, but she kept struggling to detach herself away from me.

            “ I HATE YOU HUANG ZITAO! LET ME GO!!! “ She shrieked. Thank God, there wasn’t many people or else we’re going to make a scene.

            “ NO! Until you and I settle this problem! “

            “ HELP! HELP! H- “ I covered with my palms. Gosh, this girl is really great at testing my patient.

            “ Yul, please…” I pleaded. Frustrated and tired. I saw her tears streamed down, and without a warning, I pull her into my tight embrace, releasing the mixed emotion inside.

            She hit my chest, trying to push me away, but since I’m bigger and stronger than her, it resulted nothing. I locked her body with my two arms, leaving her with no way out. She cried harder this time round in my chest, gave up after hitting me with all of her strength.

            “ I miss you, Yul…” I smelled her scent –my favorite one.

            “ I hate you! “

            “ I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t let you cry, but I did. I’m really sorry…” I tighten my embrace. I missed her so much, words couldn’t say. It was such a relief to see her back into my arms again.

            I held her face with my palms, forced her to see me. Her eyes swollen, due to the amount of tears she wasted. I wiped her tears with my free thumbs. She didn’t rebel yet let me did it. After she simmered down, I managed to take a step forward.

            “ So, mind to fill in this dumb guy? I guess I missed a lot…” I said cheekily as I saw her face softened.

            “ No more replay, it’s your fault for not pay attention…” She pursued her lips. I pinched her nose playfully. Guess that I missed her too much.

            “ Fine, but can you giving me the second chance? I’m going to pay for the time I should sit back and listen to your explanation instead of being mad and end up with regret…”

            She raised her brows.

            “ Well, I’m not going to be easy this time, Huang Zitao… Let me decide after you prove what you said…”

            I chuckled.

            “ What? “ She asked, slightly annoyed with my sudden outburst.

            “ Nothing. It’s just that…. I missed you so much “ I stared right into her eyes. She froze, as her eyes met mines.

            I leaned closer toward her. Her plump lips caught my attention, how I miss to taste it with mine. I was ready to place my lips onto her, when I felt my feet being stomped. I grimaced in pain, as she burst out laughing.

            She held her stomach, while trying to compose herself. “ I told you, I’m not going to be easy, Mr. ert! “

            She began to laugh uproariously, as I showed her my pouty face. I knew she will love it, after all these years.

            “ O Gosh! Not again… I had enough with Sunny’s already, and now you too…” She said after done with her laughter.

            “ But I’m different, miss… I’m not your colleagues. I’m your boyfriend, so it supposed to be special…” I defended my self, while caressing my injured feet.

            “ Who says about you being my boyfriend again? “ She stuck her tongue playfully. “ Catch me and I will reconsidering again…”

            With than she ran away, I didn’t miss a time to run after her. After some playing time, I finally caught her from behind. She didn’t flinch yet came to my arms naturally.

            “ I love you… Just don’t ever lie to me again…” I whispered on her ears.

            “ You don’t trust me, do you? “ She turned to face me with a slightly annoyed expression.

            “ I do trust you. It’s just that I couldn’t help it, I was so jealous to see you with him. “ I couldn’t hide my anger and jealousy.

            She chuckled. “ Don’t be. You’re the one I love, Tao… “ She placed her index finger into my lips. My arms still lingered on her small waist.

            “ Oh, really? Didn’t you say that you hate me? “ I . She hit my arms lightly.

            I smiled. Sometimes in case to strengthen your love, you have to separate for awhile. Like most people say, you will realized how much someone mean for you after you lost it and I did. I didn’t want to repeat it again though, cause trust me the pain of feeling torn apart is torturing. So, appreciate those you love and well, lesson learned, trust your partner. That’s the point of being in a steady relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah (maybe I’m missing you)
Laughing and talking as usual with people
At night TV is the only friend
Fall asleep at the sunrise
I feel so belittled
Probably I loved you a lot
The blue sky looks
yellow after you left me
Where are you now with your heartache
I’m still here
Or are you in love with somebody else?
I miss you my baby

I’m so gloomy,
but have nobody to talk to
I want to come up smiling,
but have nobody next to me
Maybe I’m missing you oh oh
Maybe I’m missing you oh oh
Maybe I’m missing you oh oh
Maybe I’m missing you

 

We had beautiful relationship back then.
We loved each other at the beginning.
But why did we do that So foolish
(but) Like old glass shattered easily,
the ring in your finger gets tarnished,
like getting a cut by a sharp-edged knife,
and like I’m shackled


I thought we would only have good memories.
We had unresolved misunderstandings
and scars remained, though
I should’ve contained myself better
and not said, ‘let’s break up’
(Nevertheless) Even if we argue,
that might be better than now

 

Every morning, it feels like you are
right next to me when I open my eyes.
Is there anyway to put back the clock? 


I’m so gloomy,
but have nobody to talk to.
I want to come up smiling,
but have nobody next to me. 

 

 

G-Dragon - Missing You