One Night

Married to Kim Him Chan. Wait What?

 

After bidding farewell to our parents and getting out of the restaurant, I glanced over to Himchan and folded my arms. “So, speak. Why the hell are you here and why am I getting married to you?”

 

Himchan frowned and folded his arms too. “You’re here because your parents got you to come here and you are getting married to me because you agreed to!” I blew my fringe and tried to calm myself down. “Look, I don’t care what you do, but just get me off this marriage already. I’m not marrying you and that’s final!” I started walking away without waiting for him to reply or anything.

 

After walking for a few minutes, I kept on turning back to see Himchan walking behind me. What the hell is he trying to achieve by doing so? I quickened my pace so that hopefully, I could shake him off and there is no need to see his irritating face anymore.

 

But yet, after 20 minutes, no matter how fast I walked or no matter which kind of route I took, he was still behind me, like as if he was my shadow.  Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore and I stopped my footsteps and turned behind to bang my face into his body. I held my face and rubbed my forehead wanting to scold him but I didn’t. The worried look on his face and the worried tone of his made me … guilty for being mean somehow.

 

“Sora! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Are you feeling faint or something like that? Are you …” I face palmed myself upon hearing his questions. “No Kim Him Chan, I’m ok, I’m not hurt and I’m not feeling faint and please stop asking questions! It’s making my head hurt!” He smiled and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. And for that instance, I could understand why the girls in my school like him so much.

 

I faked a cough and looked at Himchan. “Kim Him Chan, I’m going home. You should go home too since it’s late.” I turned over prepared to walk off when I felt a grip on my shoulders. “Let me send you home alright? Like you said, it’s late and I can’t let you go home alone. Especially a girl as pretty as you.” What? Pretty? This Himchan must be nuts. Oh, maybe it’s due to the dress and makeup, so that’s why he thinks I’m pretty.

 

I felt the grip on my shoulder tighten when I didn’t reply. “Fine, let’s just go home.” Throughout the way to my home, there was nothing but silence. It was so awkward that I felt like running away from Himchan.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

“So… here’s my house.” Himchan nodded but he didn’t leave. He just stood outside and stared at me and I could totally feel myself blushing. I wasn’t used with a guy staring at me like that, especially a guy who is one of the Kingkas in the school. I might get killed the next day if another one of his fan girls walk past right now, which I highly doubt so.

 

“Wh…What?” Himchan moved in closer and I started panicking. Is he going to kiss me now? Oh my god, I’m not prepared. I don’t even know …

 

“I… need the washroom.”

 

Okay, he ruined the whole thing. I groaned and frowned. “Washroom? Wow, I thought …”

 

“That I was going to kiss you?” He smirked as I froze on the spot. I turned around with my back facing him since I was so damn embarrassed right now. “You need the washroom don’t you? Let’s go!” I knocked on the door and the maids came and greeted me. I led Himchan to the washroom and said. “Here’s the washroom. I’m going to my room.” I left him alone there with the thought that he would leave once he is done with the toilet but…

 

He didn’t.

 

Instead, he stayed in the house for the night, and I’m supposed to share a room with him. It turns out that my father saw him leaving and suggested that he stayed over since it was kind of late. And when Himchan agreed, my dad got him to stay in my room since we are going to get married. Oh, I applauded for my dad and his stupid reasons.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

“You sleep on the floor, not on the bed! Shoo!” I tried to kick Himchan off the bed but the moment his reaches the floor, he climbs straight back up on my bed.

 

What are we doing now? Oh, we are celebrating Christmas. Obviously, I’m trying to get Himchan off my bed. It’s obvious isn’t it?

 

“No! It’s so cold on the floor, I want the bed!” he snuggled into my bed and started sneezing and this made my heart softened. “Fine, sleep on the bed then.” He gave me a smile again and I groaned.

 

For some reason, that smile he wears all the time makes me feel weird. I went to my cupboard and took out tons of pillows and place it in the middle of the bed and warned him. “You better not cross this line or else you can kiss goodbye to your precious junior!” He gulped and sat up straight immediately. “Yes mam!” I smiled and lied down on my side of the bed with my back facing Himchan. It would be so awkward right now if I see him.

 

A few moments later, I felt my eyelids getting heavier and that was a sign of me falling asleep. And that was the time, when I felt something soft press against my forehead which made me drifted off to dreamland immediately.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

Himchan’s P.O.V

 

I smiled at the silly girl beside me who was falling asleep. Those pillows can’t stop me from getting close to her. I moved closer towards her and caressed her hair gently, not letting her notice. And a few minutes later, I stood up and gave her a peck on the forehead, when I saw her falling asleep.

 

Oh, curious why I did all this and didn’t reject the marriage plan at all?

 

Easy, I was the one who initiated the marriage plan to my dad, and it’s because I love her.

 

For a very long time already.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

Back after a short hiatus. Sorry ):

Now that's exams are over, i can update more :3