Meeting B.A.P members

Married to Kim Him Chan. Wait What?

 

I sat down on the dining table staring at the idiot that is sitting in front of me right now. He caught me looking and gave me a smirk and I sighed. After eating, we changed into our uniforms and got to school. Himchan’s parents had his maid deliver everything that is needed for him to get to school.

 

How efficient.

 

The moment I reached school, all eyes were on me. Immediately, I checked my face and well, my spectacles were there so why is everyone staring at me like that?

 

Actually, they weren’t staring at me. They were staring at Kim Him Chan. Oh wait, what? KIM HIM CHAN WALKED TO SCHOOL WITH A NERD, THIS IS SO GOING TO BE THE TALK OF THE SCHOOL NOW. I bowed my head down in embarrassment and tried to walk away, hoping that everything will be fine, but well, Kim Him Chan is a troublemaker, as always.

 

“Hey wife! Wait for me!” Himchan began shouting for me and just got real, he just called me wife. I turned back and stared at him before running off to the classroom. And the moment my touched the chair, one whole bunch of girls came over to me. “Yah nerd, don’t think too much when Himchan oppa calls you wife alright? He’s just playing with you.” The bunch of them folded their arms and smirked like as if they won the whole world or something.

 

Weird.

 

But it’s a good thing since they think that Himchan is actually playing with me and not taking it seriously. I took out my iPod and started listening to songs while reading my novel to kill time. And right at that time, B.A.P went past my class again and well, chaos happened.

 

I blasted my music so loud that I swear my eardrums were going to burst. I had no choice alright? I prefer my music rather than those screams of the girls. I put away my book and took out my chocolate bar and started munching on it until I felt a hand grabbing me away from my seat.

 

“Kim Him Chan! Let me go!” I shouted while trying to struggle out of his grasp. Instead of letting me go, he held me even tighter and continued walking until we reached a room.

B.A.P’s Room was what’s written on the door. Oh boy, am I in the room that many fan girls have dreamt of stepping in?

 

The moment the door opened, I was led to a sofa and I was surrounded by 6 guys. 6 guys those were kind of chic, except for Kim Him Chan of course. They started introducing their names to me and it was kind of unique, especially the name Zelo.

 

“Noona, so you are going to get married to Himchan Hyung?” I nodded as I sighed. “Sadly, I have to marry Kim Him Chan.” The moment I mentioned Kim Him Chan, Zelo’s eyes turned wide. “Noona, how many times have you called Himchan Hyung along with his surname?”

 

“All the time, why?” I answered while looking at Daehyun who was munching off my chocolate bar that is currently held in my hands. How can he eat like this? “Here Daehyun, you can have it!” I handed him the chocolate only to receive squeals from him.

 

I guess his just too happy.

 

“Noona! Oh my god, you are the only person who can tame Himchan Hyung now! Stop him from bullying me and I will marry you!” Zelo faked a cry and gave me a hug which only led to Himchan’s widening of eyes.

 

“I will marry you too!” Daehyun held up the chocolate bar in the air and waved it like as if it was some magic stick. I blinked my eyes in confusion for a few times before turning to Zelo. “What do you mean by I can tame Kim Him Chan?”

 

“Noona, don’t you know that Himchan Hyung doesn’t like it when people call him by his surname? Not even Yongguk Hyung, who is his closest buddy, is allowed to call him by his surname.” He blinked cutely for a few times and I wanted to fan girl right now. I don’t mind being this cutie pie’s fangirl.

 

But definitely not the fangirl of Kim Him Chan. I would rather eat poison and commit suicide.

 

“Well, it doesn’t mean anything though.” I raised one brow in confusion. Just then, Zelo gave me a smile and hugged me so tight that I thought my bones would have been cracked or stuffs like that.

 

“Noona, if someday, you and Himchan Hyung’s marriage gets called off, tell me alright? I will marry you straight away!” I was about to reply when Daehyun butted in. “Me too Sora! I will marry you too, and I will share my chocolate bar with you!”

 

“Aww you guys are so cute and …” before I could finish my sentence, I was being pulled up from my seat and into the embrace of Kim Him Chan. “This girl named Park Sora is my property! I brought her here so you could get to know her better, and not to flirt with her and encourage her to marry you guys in the future!”

 

I pushed Him Chan away from me and stood up on the chair. “You ert! Stop getting near me!” Himchan got closer to me with a pout on his face. “Wifey! How can you call me a ert when I’m your husband?” Throughout the next 5 minutes, I was shouting and screaming for Himchan to get away from me until I lost balance and fell.

 

I closed my eyes, waiting for me to hit the hard ground and eventually screaming in pain. But in the end, nothing happened and when I opened my eyes, I saw Yongguk, who was currently in a black singlet which showed his arm muscles, carrying me. And after seeing his muscles which are like oh so hot, I felt myself getting hotter and I was so damn sure that I was blushing.

 

“Hey Himchan, your wife is blushing here, I think she likes me better right?” Yongguk smirked at Himchan and looked back at me. “Would you like to marry me, Sora?” Before I could say anything again, Himchan made Yongguk drop me on the sofa and sat beside me. “No! Bang Yongguk, screw off!”

 

During the BangHim commotion, Youngjae came over to me and bent down to my eye level and stared at me. His hands slowly crept towards my face which made me move backwards, eventually hitting the sofa. I shut my eyes close again not wanting to know what’s going to happen next. Who knows? It might be something bad.

 

But it turns out that Youngjae took off my fake spectacles and arranged my fringe properly. He made me open my eyes and smiled. “You are pretty Sora; I think I want to marry you.” And once again, Himchan snatched the spectacles away from Youngjae and made me wear the spectacles again. “She will only show me that pretty side of her! Only I can see it!”

 

Just then Jongup walked over towards my direction and the moment Himchan saw him doing so, he got all paranoid and started shouting. “Don’t you dare Jongup! She’s my wife!” Jongup surrendered, raising both his hands up. “Hyung, I just wanted to take the iPad on the table.” And he pointed towards the iPad that was on the table.

 

I smiled apologetically at Jongup and he gave his wide grin in return. Deciding to chan a little, I coughed and smiled towards Jongup. “Jongup, I think I like your smile, would you like to marry me?”

 

Himchan looked at me with his widened eyes and with his jaw dropped. I turned towards him and gave him an I-did-nothing expression and just went back smiling at Jongup who once again returned me with that wide grin of his.

 

Not being able to take it anymore, Himchan stood up from his seat and pulled me up once again. “You guys are wives stealer! Argh!” and he walked out from the room, pulling me along with him. The moment we left the room, I could hear laughter coming out from the room. Geez, looks like those guys like teasing him too.

 

Looks like the B.A.P members aren’t that bad too.

 

Maybe, Kim Him Chan isn’t as bad as I think after seeing him get so protective over me just now.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

Just want to say that One Shot is so awesome! 
And did you see BYG's new selca? It's so damn hot ;___;