Heart racing

Married to Kim Him Chan. Wait What?

 

After the meeting with the B.A.P members, I became the envy of all ladies in TS High. Why? Oh, it’s just because the B.A.P members are really close with me and they can’t understand why the 6 boys would hang out with a nerd like me. And as usual, the other 5 guys like teasing with Himchan since they said that it was a way to pass time.

 

As usual, during lunch break, the B.A.P boys came to find me in order to eat lunch together with me. And as usual, Himchan was their target for the day.

 

“Noona let me sit with you!” Zelo ran over to me and sat on my left the moment he spotted me in the crowd. Right after he finished his sentence, I heard loud footsteps coming near me and hell; it was the remaining guys who wanted to sit on my right just to chan.

 

“There, I got the seat, shoo people shoo!” Yongguk turned to me and gave me his gummy smile after getting the sit on my right. I looked over to Himchan to see him pouting big time and it resulted in me laughing secretly at his plight. I ain’t trying to be mean; it’s just that he’s so cute that it is so funny.

 

Wait, did I just say he was cute?

 

While I was still deep in my thoughts, a sudden shriek brought me back to reality. It was Kim Him Chan screaming. “Jung Daehyun, stops stealing my food, go and get your own!” Daehyun immediately frown and took another bite into Himchan’s sandwich before replying. “I finished mine already. As my Hyung, shouldn’t you share?”

 

He placed the last of Himchan’s sandwich into his mouth and smiled. “Hoho, your sandwich is really nice! I’m going to steal yours again next time!” Himchan sighed as he placed his head down on the table, with nothing to eat. The funny thing about Daehyun is that, he seems to be hungry 24 hours, 7 days a week.

 

After finishing Himchan’s sandwich, he started eyeing my sandwich and gulped. I looked at my sandwich and looked at him, looked at my sandwich again and stretched out my hand. “Here, you can have it if you want.” The moment he heard that he has food again, his eyes opened wide and smiled. “Thank you Sora, you are so kind unlike someone who wouldn’t even share.”

 

Himchan rolled his eyes as Daehyun started gulping down my sandwich and I laughed again. I looked over to Himchan’s direction to see a gloomy Himchan. Just then, Zelo came nearer to me and started whispering. “Himchan Hyung is jealous right now because you shared lunch with Daehyun Hyung and not him.” I cocked my left eyebrow up in amusement.

 

So the almighty Kim Him Chan, who has almost the love of the whole TS High, is jealous just because I wouldn’t share a sandwich with him? Wow, I didn’t expect that much from him. “Zelo, you better leave Sora faraway, she’s mine!”

 

“Hey Kim Him Chan, I’m not your property ok?” I scoffed and fold my arms when he told Zelo off. “Right, you’re not my property now, but soon you will. The moment we get married, you’re mine!” I face palmed myself at his remark. Why is this guy so happy about the arranged marriage? Doesn’t he have someone else that he already loves and would love to get married to, instead of being tied down by this arranged marriage?

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

“Mum, I’m home!” I took off my shoes as I walked into the door. “I’m home too!” Himchan’s voice echoed mine after I finished speaking. I have no idea why this guy is here at my house when he has a house of his own to live in. “Oh, Himchan, you’re here to spend the night again?” I looked over to him in confusion as he nodded.

 

What is going on? Why is he spending the night here again?

 

“I will be at Sora’s room for now!” Himchan gave my mum a smile which made her beamed like as if she won lottery. Without wasting any more time, I ran up to my room to see Himchan lying down on my bed. I folded my arms and coughed. “Kim Him Chan, why are you sleeping here? Don’t you have your own home?” He stood up and pouted a little.

 

“I just wanted to spend more time with my baby!” I raised an eyebrow in confusion, so now I’m his baby? “No Kim Him Chan, I’m not your baby and get out of my bed! If you want to spend the night here, you have to go somewhere else, the bed’s mine!”

 

“Aww, you agree that you’re my baby? I didn’t say who my baby was though.” He smirked as I face palmed myself when I realized that I fell into his trap. I sighed and pulled him off my bed and lied down on my bed. “This is my bed; don’t ever think of sleeping on it!”

 

Just then, Kim Him Chan suddenly appeared right in front of my face and I gulped. He was literally hovering above me and he smirked. “I won’t sleep on the bed; I will sleep on you then!”

 

For that moment, I could feel heat rushing to my cheeks and I started stuttering. “Go…Go a…Away… Go away!” I tried getting myself away by pushing him away but apparently, I was too weak for him since he didn’t even move an inch.

 

He grabbed my hands and pin it above my head trapping me no matter how hard I struggled. “Do you know how much I like you, Sora?” I gulped as I shook my head. Wait, did he say he like me? How the hell is this possible? “Really? Then I shall prove it to you.” Before I could say anything, I felt something soft pressed against my lips. Damn, it was Himchan’s lips! He started moving his lips, waiting for me to respond but yet, my lips didn’t move.

 

And the reason is because I have never kissed before. I mean who would want to kiss the nerdy me? Even my first kiss was being taken away by Kim Him Chan.

 

He pulled away from me a while later and frowned. “Why didn’t you respond to my kiss?” I blinked my eyes a few times, but once again, before I could reply, Himchan started squealing like some fan boy. I cocked my eyebrow in confusion again. Just what the hell is this guy thinking of? He took my first two kisses, and now he’s squealing some lunatic.

 

“Do that again Sora! Do it!” He smiled and shook my body lightly. “What am I supposed to do?” I tried to sit up and I succeeded somehow. “That blinking of the eye action that you just did, it’s just so cute!” I blinked my eyes a few more times not able to understand what exactly is happening right now.

 

He started squealing again while moving nearer to me whereas I kept on moving backwards until I felt my back hitting against the headboard of the bed. “You know? You’re so cute that I feel a need to kiss you again.” His face was inching closer to me again and I closed my eyes not wanting to see what he’s going to do next. My heart was beating so hard that I’m sure even Himchan can hear it.

 

Just as I felt his lips brushing lightly against my lips again where I could even feel his breath, my mum shouted. “Sora, Himchan, come down and eat now!” Himchan sighed, turned towards the door and shouted back. “Alright mum, we are going down!”

 

He turned back to me again and moved in quickly, giving me a peck on my lips. “Let’s just continue this alright?” He giggled and moved away from me, going towards the door. Just as he was about to open the door, he turned back and said. “Do you know that you are blushing really hard right now?” He smirked and left the room finally, leaving me alone.

 

I went to the mirror and check out my reflection and placed my heart against my heart, which was racing.

 

Why am I having this kind of reaction?