The flashback

Married to Kim Him Chan. Wait What?

 

Himchan’s Flashback

I still remembered when I was still a pre-school kid, studying at the pre-school that was meant for rich kids like me. Nothing was wrong, just that I was fast and not handsome, and my mum died because of some unknown disease that I had no knowledge of at that time.

 

As usual, I attended school to get shun at. Kids were gossiping behind me saying that I am ugly and all, and that if they got close to me, they would probably die since I might carry the disease that my mum had. But it wasn’t true. I was as healthy as any single one of them right here.

 

Soon, it was playtime. I was once again left alone to play in a corner until someone approached me. Park Sora was her name. Trust me; even though I am still young at that time, I was still mesmerized by her beauty. She was so beautiful that I could feel myself blushing. “Should we play together?” She gave me a smile and took a seat beside me.

 

I felt myself frozen on the spot. Isn’t this girl scared of me because of what happened to my mum? Doesn’t she think that I’m so ugly that she shouldn’t play with me? Seeing that I wasn’t playing, she poked me on the side and smiled again. “Aren’t you playing with me?” I nodded and took the toys and played with her eventually. And that was the first day I smiled after my mum’s death.

 

Every single day, she would never fail to greet me with that smile and play with me. I know I’m still young, but I already know the feeling of love already.

 

And I’m sure love was what happened.

 

But good things never last. Something cropped up to her dad’s business in Japan and she was forced to move. And because of that, we were separated. At the age of 7.

 

10 years passed and she had never left my mind. The name Park Sora was etched in both my heart and mind. Nothing changed from 10 years old ago, except that now, I’m not fat and ugly anymore, and no one shuns me anymore. Until one day, she came to my school.  Even though she was hiding behind her black thick frames, I could see recognize her. How could I ever forget my first love?

 

I tried to get close with her in order to leave her a good impression but it turn out otherwise. For some reason, she started hating me and she shunned me. The girl, who once was my only love, is currently shunning me. But the thing is, I doubt she remembers me since I looked so different right now.

 

On this particular day, I sighed as I got home since it was another day that Sora shunned me again. I hated that feeling. It wasn’t nice at all. Just as I was passing by my dad’s room, I saw my dad holding Sora’s family photo. Immediately without thinking, I ran into the room and took the photo.

 

“Dad! Why do you have that photo?” I looked at the photo before looking at my dad once again.

 

“That? Oh, they are from a company that wants to work with us, but I’m still contemplating though.” My eyes shone when I heard my dad said that. This is a great chance for me to get close with Sora!

 

“Dad! Agree to it! It seems like this company has a good reputation. And if you are afraid that you can’t trust them, let’s set up a marriage plan. Let me marry their daughter.” After finishing my sentence, my dad looked at me with an amused expression.

 

“Looks like someone is interested in a girl huh?” Damn, this is my dad. He guesses really accurately and sometimes, he behaves much more like my best friend rather than my dad. “I…I…” , words ain’t coming out of my mouth no matter how much I tried to.

 

“Alright son, I won’t tease you anymore. Since this is the first time I see you getting so anxious over a girl, I guess you must really like her. Alright, I will arrange this. Just wait to get married.” And he walked out of his room and headed off to the office.

 

Hehe, here I come, Park Sora.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

Sora’s P.O.V

 

The moment I opened my eyes, Himchan’s face was right in front of me. Just a few inches in front of me. I was about to shout when I see him sleeping so soundly. I couldn’t bear to wake him out since I know how irritating it is to get woken up in the midst of your sleep.

 

Instead, I started observing his face features. I looked at him from his eyes until his lips and I couldn’t help but think that he looks a tad too familiar. Just as I was deep in my thoughts, I felt arms snaking around my waist and lips pressing on mine. My eyes widened and immediately, I pushed him off the bed and started screaming.

 

“Wha…What just happened?” He rubbed his eyes and his lips formed into a pout as he looked at me so-not-innocently. “You idiot, you jerk, you meanie, you KIM HIM CHAN! My first kiss!” I started throwing pillows at him and grabbing whatever I could just to throw it at his handsome face.

 

“What did I do?” He tried climbing up my bed but I kicked him down. “Don’t come near me! What did you do? You. Just. Stole. My. First. Kiss!” Instead of being shocked and apologizing, all he did was yawned and asked. “So what?” I could feel my blood boiling the moment he asked so what.

 

“You jerk! That kiss was for my future husband!” Himchan smirked as he stood up. “I’m your future husband though, so it doesn’t matter to you isn’t it?” I was about to retort back when my mum barged into the room.

 

“Kids, it’s time to go to school already!” Himchan looked back to my mum and smiled.

 

“Sure, mum.”

 

Kill me please.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

Soweh for the late update. This story is getting crappy, i know D;