ers

Married to Kim Him Chan. Wait What?

It has been a few days since the incident of Kim Him Chan taking away my second kiss and my days could never get any better. After that day, he started staying over at my house, claiming to my mom that we are nurturing our relationship. Bull, if trying to kiss me every minute and trying to get me on the same bed with him every day is what you call nurturing our relationship, I guess you’re crazy.

 

On a certain Saturday, which I thought I could finally enjoy my beauty sleep after 5 days of waking up early for school, I was wrong. Kim Him Chan, who was sleeping beside me, and cuddling me again despite the river of pillows I placed in between us, decided to wake me up just because he is bored.

 

He started tickling me and nudging me to wake up but I just won’t budge. Did I ever mention before how stubborn he was? Seeing that I wouldn't wake up, he continued doing stuffs that irritates me. After 10 minutes of constantly hearing his voice, I couldn't take it anymore.

 

I sprang up immediately thinking that I could shout in his face and tell him that I was pissed and all. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. You ask me why? The reason is simple.

 

His face is only a few inches apart from mine. I gulped once again, not being able to get used to this little sudden actions of his. Upon seeing it, he smirked and leaned even closer making me move backwards.

 

“Wha…What do you want?” He shook his head with that smirk of his still plastered on his face. “Are you awake now?” I nodded and he moved back finally. I sighed in relief and moved my head forward so that it won’t be stuck to the headboard which is really uncomfortable. But just as I moved my head forward thinking that everything is fine, I felt lips on mine, again. My eyes widened again as I saw Himchan’s face in front of mine.

 

Looks like he did those ninja moves of his again. Oh great.

 

He broke the kiss a while later and smiled. “Morning kiss babe.” Not being able to digest everything that has happened a while ago, I stood frozen on the bed, not able to move, and he took the chance to peck me quickly on the lips again before running out of my room.

 

Tsk, another two more kisses. I touched my lips and a smile crept onto my face without me realising it.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

Himchan’s P.O.V

 

I literally danced after running out of Sora’s room. Two kisses in a row, how lucky can I get? I skipped all the way to the bathroom and started cleaning myself up, preparing myself for the day.

 

During breakfast time, Sora kept on stealing glances at me and that made my heart flutter, which would make a smile appear automatically on my face. After a good ten minutes, Sora finished her breakfast and she proceeded to wash her own plate. Even though she’s treated like a princess at home, but she takes responsibility for her own stuffs. Like washing the plate, for instance. She doesn’t get her maids to do it like the spoilt rich brats in my school, and that’s what I like about her.

 

Upon seeing her finishing her food, I quickly gobble down my food and walked towards her, purposely standing behind her while putting the plate in the sink, making it seem like a back hug. The moment I did that, I could hear Sora’s mom talking.

 

“Aww dear, don’t you think those two make a cute couple?” I smiled upon hearing that. I think that we DO make a cute couple. But apparently, Sora doesn’t think so. The moment she heard that, she stopped whatever she was doing, turned and stared at me, before walking away.

 

I sighed as I looked at her walk away, why does she even hate me so much. Am I that bad that made her dislike me? I pouted unknowingly and walked up to her room, knocking on her door.

 

“Sora, it’s me Himchan.” No reply. I just opened the door and walked into the room, seeing that Sora was playing with her phone on the bed. I walked over to her and patted her head, trying to gain her attention, but it didn’t work. I tried stuffs like calling out to her and all, but it didn’t work anyway.

 

“Fine Sora, ignore me, I was going to ask you to the amusement park but …” Before I could finish my sentence, Sora interrupted me.  “Amusement park, really? Let’s go!” She dashed off to her wardrobe, took out a set of cloths and changed into it. It happened so fast that I couldn’t even digest whatever that had happened just now.

 

“Himchannie, let’s go!” She tugged on my clothes, asking me to hurry up. I nodded and just ran out of her room, grabbing my wallet and phone. “Let’s go?” She nodded and smiled, hugging my arm automatically without even me begging.

 

Is this… the power of the Amusement Park?

 

She even called me Himchannie, smiled at me and hugged my hand. Oh my god. This is what people call a 180 degree change. But it’s not that bad after all, and I liked it. Sora initiating a skin ship with me first. Woohoo! Alright, sorry that I sound like a ert, but I’m not.

 

The moment we reached the amusement park, I can’t help but gulped down my saliva. I have a phobia. I’m scared of heights. Now I’m regretting the fact that I even talked about …

 

“Himchannie, I want to go on that ride, that too, that and that!” Sora started pointing at random rides and continued hugging my arm tighter and I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks right now.

 

“WOOHOO! LET’S GO SORA! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I LOVE THOSE FREAKING RIDES WHICH MAKES PEOPLE VOMIT!” I shouted, trying to show how enthusiastic I felt, which was all fake. But after seeing how happy Sora is, how can I even bring her mood down?

 

I in a deep breath and went to buy the tickets for the ride. And just when I was queuing up for it, I saw 5 familiar dudes walking towards me.

 

“Himchan Hyung!”

 

Oh boy, ers.

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

Sorry it took long! And drama's on the way.

And thanks for all the awesome comments, i love you ;___;

Here's a silly yet cute Youngjae for you guys.