Agreeing, no

Married to Kim Him Chan. Wait What?

“Omg! It’s BAP! Those oppas are so cute!” all the girls in TS high were basically screaming their heads off when the 6 handsome guys walked towards their direction. Except for one girl. Meet Park Sora.

 

“Oh gosh, those girls with their he-is-so-handsome face and scream again.” I scoffed as I rolled my eyes and settled down at my seat in the class which is at one corner of the room. Good, I like it there. Peaceful, quiet and … “PARK SORA!” okay, maybe not. I looked up to see Kim Himchan standing in front with his arms folded. 

 

Now, what does he want exactly? Oh wait, I forgot my manners. I need to introduce myself first.

 

Hi. My name is Park Sora. I am currently studying in TS high as a final year student. Yeap, you are right. TS High is the place where the oh so famous B.A.P is studying at. Anyway, the person standing in front of me is Kim Him Chan. I figured that he doesn’t have the manners or even the brains to introduce himself to you guys, so I shall introduce him to you guys.

 


Kim Him Chan, the annoying idiot in TS high. End. Back to the story.

 

 

I sighed as I shook my head. “What do you want, Kim Him Chan – ssi?” He bent down and our faces were only a few inches away from each other but yet, I showed no signs of being shy or whatsoever. – I wasn’t even interested in the first place.

 

“We will meet each other later at night. Trust me, we will.” Himchan smirked as he walked away leaving me in confusion. What the hell did he meant by that? After a few seconds later, I decided to treat his words as crap, like usual. I looked around the class to earn deadly glares from all the other girls in the school.

 

Wow. I mentally clapped and adjusted my spectacles. “What a bad start today.”

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

“Hey mum, I’m home.” I took off my shoes and walked up to my room and took off my nerdy spectacles and let down my hair and lied down on my bed, staring at the ceiling until I hear the door open.

 

“Sora. We are going for a dinner later on. So dress up nicely.” And the door closed again. I sighed as I stood up from my bed. This is my family. We only talk when necessary. Other than that, I only talk to my plushie. I walked up to the closet and took out the colored dress with the white floral patterns sewn on it at the top and wore it. I got my hair tied up into a braid and put on light make up.

 

I got out from my room and walked down to the living room to see my parents waiting for me. We got into the car a few minutes later and my mum started lecturing me about manners again. “We will be meeting important people later, so please act like a lady.” I nodded and sighed softly.  I really hated this kind of life.

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

 

We got into the VIP room to find that we were the only ones that were there. It seems like the other party wasn’t there yet. I sat at the most inner side and pouted in boredom. I don’t understand why my dad would want me at this kind of gathering where they are obviously going to talk about work and nothing else but work.

 

A while later, whilst I was finding things to do with the utensils that were on the table, the other party reached. As the door to the VIP room opened, my eyes turned wide open at the sight. Damn, why is that squinty eyes Kim Him Chan here?

 

Oh, now I know what he meant by we will be meeting at night later on. So that means he already knew this beforehand?

 

“Hello. Mr Park and Mrs Park. And I’m guessing that you are Miss Park Sora?” I nodded as the older man looked at me. “What a ravishing beauty. Wise choice, son.” Now, what was that supposed to mean? But eventually, I forgot about that since I was preoccupied in with a staring competition.

 

First one to blink loses.

 

Just joking. There is no such bet.

 

Kim Him Chan was basically staring at me with those eyes with his when the parents are chatting. He gave me a smile as our eyes met and I rolled my eyes. This is just so uncomfortable alright? I was so engrossed in sending him death glares that I didn’t even realise what my parents were saying actually.

 

“Kids, you guys would be getting married.”

 

“Sure mum. Sure.” Wait, what the hell did I just say? “Aww, you agree to it so readily! I’m really happy Sora!” The three adults + Kim Him Chan were already in celebration mood even before I could rectify the mistake that I just made.

 

Why is that Kim Him Chan so happy about this? Shouldn’t he be depressed or maybe crying over this and try his best to stop this arranged marriage? I stared at him once more and he sort of since to get my message. Or maybe not.

 

“Mom and Dad, can I have a moment with Sora? I could send her home if you allow me. It won’t be that late.” Wow, how comfortable. Mom and Dad? Isn’t it going to be a bit too fast?

 

“Of course you can darling. I’m sure Sora would be happy to have you with her.” My mother turned over to me and gave me a smile which sent shivers down my spine. I turned back to Kim Him Chan and faked a smile. “So, shall we go now?”

 

68547cwg98wmzcn.gif

As usual, first chappie always . Will update soon! Promise.