Shake It Up

Makeup, Fashion, and Love? Oh My!

 

 
"SookYi-ah, wake up!"
 
"Hyung, why isn't SookYi waking up?"
 
"Come on SookYi-ah, wake up. I'll do that fly impression you like!"
 
"Ravi-oppa wants you to wake up!"
 
"Dimple buddy, get up! I'm getting worried!"
 
"Sookie, please..."
 
At the sound of their collective voices, I start to regain consciousness. My head lulls to the left a bit and they all hush, probably waiting for me to move again. I slowly open my eyes a little at a time, but this was enough for them to know I was completely awake.
 
A pair of arms snake under my limp body, lifting me up and leaning me against a strong chest. Six pairs of feet shuffle into my bedroom, and whoever it was that was holding me lied me down. Judging from the glimpse I caught of them and their collarbone, I was willing to bet all of my money that it was Leo. My bed sinks all around me, and I take this time to open my eyes fully.
 
Looking around, I see Hyuk and HongBin sitting by my feet. On either side of my torso N and Ken were looking at me with a sad smile. Directly to the right of my head was Ravi, who was rubbing my shoulder. To my left was Leo who was my head and playing with my hair. 
 
"I'm so sorry SookYi-ah!" N says, bowing as much as he could on my bed. I just shake my head a bit and run my fingers through his hair, urging him to sit up.
 
"Oppa, don't be sorry. We both didn't expect that to happen," I say with a smile. He grins at me and lies down on me, his head on my stomach and his arms wrapped around me.
 
"I'm glad Leo reacts really quickly to situations like this. We were all just sitting there while he ran to you first, carried you first, and took care of you by himself," N explains, nuzzling his head into my stomach. I look over at the subject of his little speech and see him smiling down at me. I stretch my arm up to his hair as a silent thanks.
 
"Oppa, do I wanna know what you put in that drink?" I ask, still playing with Leo's hair but now looking at the leader. He just shakes his head quickly and we all share a laugh. I then take notice as to how cold it is in my room. Glancing at my thermostat, which happened to be conveniently located on the wall next to my bed, I saw it read 40 degrees Fahrenheit. "Ravi-oppa, can you change my thermostat? It needs to at least be 65 degrees. It's right behind you," I direct. He looks behind hisself and turns the dial so it now read 65 degrees.
 
"Wow, 65 degrees. Won't you roast in here?" Hyuk asks, the rest now looking at me in questioning. I sit there for a minute thinking about what they could mean. 65 is a reasonable setting for Fahrenheit. Wait...
 
"Oh! You guys use Celsius. Back in America, we use Fahrenheit. Since America is just so hipster from the rest of the world," I explain, rolling my eyes. They all laugh at my irritated expression.
 
"SookYi-ah, will you tell us about America?" Ken asks, now lying on him tummy next to me. The rest of them had all lied down on their stomachs as well while Leo and Ravi were on their backs, their heads right next to mine. Ken and HongBin were lying on both of my side and N still had his head on my abdomins. That left the young Hyuk by my legs, which he decided to sprawl out over.
 
"Well, what do you guys wanna know about America?"
 
"Is the traffic really bad over there? Like in New York?" Ravi asks, turning his head towards mine. 
 
I stare off towards the ceiling as I answer. "Well if you're in big cities like New York City or Baltimore City, then yes. But the rest of the country isn't like that, it's normally very easy to travel."
 
"Why did you move to Korea?" HongBin asks. 
 
My eyes widen in surprise and tears slowly start to gather in my eyes, but I blink them away before anyone could notice. 
 
"Umma! You can't leave me! Not with him!"
 
"Appa, please! No more!"
 
I shake my head of the thoughts and close my eyes, taking in a deep breath quietly. I feel hands grab ahold of mine and look to see Leo, Ken, and Hyuk holding onto my left hand while Ravi, N, and HongBin were grasping my right. HongBin looks apologetic and I just smile slightly. 
 
"It's not exactly something I wanna talk about right now. Maybe later, alright?"
 
"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to. It seems like it's a touchy subject," Hyuk says, kissing my hand. He started a chain reaction, each of the guys kissing my hands one by one. Leo turns his head towards me and kisses my forehead and cheek. A shiver runs down my entire body, but not from his kiss. 
 
"Hey guys, is it still cold to you?" They all give a collective nod and I look to my thermostat once again. The temperature was set right, but it didn't seem to be working. "Leo, can you reach over and feel the vent? It's right there on the ground by my bed." He quietly obliges and leans over, stretching his arm over to feel the air. He immediately retracts his hand, his eyes wide and his nose crinkling. 
 
"Cold. I think your thermostat is broken," he says, sighing into his hands to warm it up. I take his hand and rub them between my hands, warming it up much quicker than breathing on it. He sighs happily and lets me play with his hand, drawing random shapes and guiding his finger to poke Ken in the face.
 
"SookYi-ah, you can't stay here if it's going to be freezing like this. Stay in our dorm room until it gets fixed," N commands, finally getting up. The rest of them get up too, gathering things for me to stay in their dorm. I just sit up in my bed for a minute, blinking as they got to work getting my stuff. I see Hyuk going towards my top drawer and I scream, trying to stop him but it was too late
 
He lets out a quick yelp and slams the drawer shut, blushing beet red. The rest of the guys stop what they were doing and look over to the maknae, who was now sprawled out on the floor. N runs over to him, patting his face lightly.
 
"Yah, what's wrong?"
 
"T-th..."
 
"Th?"
 
"Th-tho....thongs."
 
My head lulls down in embarrassment, my hands raising to my face to shield myself. I peek my eye through my fingers to see the rest of the guys with red faces as well, Leo even went out of the room. Then N suddenly recovers and jumps on the bed, grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me back and forth.
 
"WAIT! My little SookYi-ah shouldn't be wearing th-...those things!" He exclaims, yelling at me and spitting a little. The spit lands on my cheek and I wipe it off, my face apathetic.
 
"Oppa, I'm 17. Besides, it's just underwear. And they're comfy, it's like I'm not wearing anything!" I yell. This just made N faint along with the poor little maknae. It took me a minute to realize what I just said and I smack my forehead in frustration. "Really guys, it's no big deal," I whine, throwing my head upwards towards the ceiling. 
 
~*~*~In VIXX's Dorm~*~*~
 
"Here SookYi-ah, you can have the couch," N says, throwing blankets and two pillows on the brown couch. I smile up at him and drop my overnight bag, jumping onto the comfortable couch. I close my eyes for a minute until I feel a heavy body lie against me.
 
"Why?" A simple question, but it would be nice to know the answer. I open my left eye to see the 4D Ken lying on me, grinning happily. 
 
"I'm a human blanket!" With that, he buries his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my waist, snuggling into me. I roll my eyes but smile, running my fingers through his hair.
 
"As warm and comfy you are, you're gunna have to get up and go to sleep. We have a schedule tomorrow at the Countdown, remember? Get to bed honey, it's already 1 am," I command, patting his head. He smiles and nods, getting off of me and bounding over to his room to get changed for bed. I gather my clothes from my bag and head over to the bathroom.
 
I get changed quickly into hot pink shorts and a light pink tank top. I exit the bathroom and carry my clothes out. As I was coming out, I notice Leo was fixing the couch for me, putting the blankets nice and neat and setting up the pillows. He glances up at me and smiles, pulling the blankets back so I can climb in. I throw my clothes on my bag and get under the covers, Leo sitting on the floor in front of me.
 
"Got something to sing for me?" He just simply nods his head and stands up, holding his hand out for me to take. I look at him questioningly, but grasp his hand with mine allowing him to pull me up. He leads me over to the door and pulls his jacket off of its hook, handing it to me. I take it and throw it over my shoulders.
 
"Let's go." That simple command had me following him like a lost puppy. We entered the elevator and it carried us down many floors before we reached the bottom. He leads us out of the building and to the small playground close to the building. He takes out his iPhone and goes through it a bit before putting on a song. I instantly recognize the song as Seo InGuk's Shake It Up. As the intro was playing, he led me by the waist up the stairs of the slide. We stood front to front, him smiling down at me. 
 
Then his beautiful voice filled the crisp air. 
 
"A-ha keuriseutal gachi bitnaneun ne nunbit."
 
He reached his arm up, his hand my cheek sweetly. My eyes widen and I could feel him shaking a bit, but he still smiled at me. The first verse closes quickly, his free hand going to his head, signifying that I filled his thoughts, just as the song said. 
 
The chorus flows through his lips smoothly, the hand on my cheek moving down to swipe over my lips quickly, the lyrics saying my lips were clear and exhilarating.
 
"A-ha bulgeojin ne sujubeun bol teochi."
 
By this time, I was blushing like mad. This was perfect for this part of the song, since it pointed my blush out. 
 
"No More daraolla nae simjang neon So Hot."
 
He now pulls my body flush against his, our bodies producing an electrifying friction between us that made me lightheaded. His body rolls and sways against mine and the friction increases. At first, I just stand there. Then, I start to get into it, slowly starting to respond to the rhythm. He grins down at me, giving me an irrisistable eyesmile. 
 
"Oh No We Are Crazy han georeum georeum gakkai."
 
He pulls my body even closer, which I didn't think was possible. He leans his head down and nuzzles his head into my neck, his breath tickling me as he sings to me. The rap comes up and he squeezes my hip, allowing me to take over for a bit.
 
"kkokkkok datyeojin ne mame Make It
mongnonghaejineun sungane Crazy
sunsuhajiman i bam uri wiheomheomheom han Breaker."
 
That last line, its translation ran through my head. We're innocent but tonight we're being dangerous. Is this really happening?
 
The chorus pops up once again and Leo throws his head back, letting his pure voice run free. He raises our now joined hands above our heads and we jump around to the beat. We both are smiling happily, him still singing and me giggling like crazy. Then last long note comes up and he finishes, leaning his forehead against mine.
 
"That was... Amazing!" I scream, wrapping my arms around his neck. He reacts quickly and lifts me up, spinning me around while laughing. "Oppa is the best!" I yell into the night. He smiles up at me and stop spinning, but holds me up by the waist still so he has to look up. 
 
"You're amazing to me Sookie," he says, the smile off of his face replaced now by a serious look. I can't help but be drawn into his eyes, leaning a bit closer to him. He tilts his head slightly, craning his neck up a bit closer to my face.
 
"O-oppa," I whimper, leaning down more so our noses were touching. I close my eyes, his breath tingling my skin. I feel him move his head closer, our lips now teasingly brushing against each others. I open my eyes and see him looking at me, his eyes half-lidded. 
 
"Yah! There they are!" a voice shouts out. Our eyes widen and Leo immediately sets me down, our bodies moving away from the other's nervously. We look to the owner of the voice and see Ravi waving the others over. Leo climbs down from the slide, taking the steps. I, on the other hand, decide to slide down the long ramp. I let out a yelp from the bits of static it produced but giggle anyway. At the bottom I see Hyuk waiting with open arms to catch me and I leap into him, his arms wrapping around my waist.
 
"Thanks Hyukkie!" I hug him tightly before we let go and make our way to the others.
 
"Yah, why did you guys leave like that?!" N exclaims. I cringe back a bit while Leo just wraps an arm around my hips. He doesn't say anything so I decide to come up with an excuse.
 
"I was craving pork, so Leo offered to take me out to eat. We just stopped here before to play a bit," I explain, hoping he would buy it. And he did.
 
"Pork?! Hyung, can we go too?" HongBin asks, his mouth watering a bit. Leo looks a bit relieved, so he just nods his head since he didn't get in trouble. The guys all cheer happily and run away, heading towards the nearest restaurant. 
 
"We'll continue this later SookYi," Leo says, leaning down to whisper into my ear. My face flushes red but I smile, feeling his hand grasp mine.