B-Brother?!

Makeup, Fashion, and Love? Oh My!

 

 
 
A month had passed by quickly, and I really couldn't be happier with my job. VIXX's debut had went so perfectly, and they now had many fans who follow them on twitter and send them gifts for their birthdays. I spent both N's and Hyuk's birthdays with them and with the small meet up with the fans. We enjoyed a cake and later went out by ourselves for dinner to celebrate. We had traveled to many places and performed on many stages. I even got to meet many new bands like BTOB and MYNAME. I had really became their little sister in a month, and we had a very strong bond. 
 
Right now, the manager was driving all of us to a place. Yeah, a place. He said it was a surprise and that we needed to dress casually. I decide to dress in a dark gray striped t-shirt that exposed my shoulders with casual jean shorts. I didn't know if we'd be walking much so I wear my favorite high-tops that were cotton candy blue with hot pink trim and laces. N had a bit of a big brother fit, trying to move my shirt so my shoulders weren't exposed and tugging at the bottom of my shorts to try to lengthen them. It didn't work. It was a little weird though since Ravi, HongBin, and Leo wouldn't look at me for a while. 
 
As the manager was driving us, N turned the radio on to a random song and we all had a party, dancing around in the van. Micky (the nickname for their manager since he loved Micky Mouse) turned down the volume, but N persisted, turning the music back on. It went like this for a while before the manager just gave up, waving his hand to let us go crazy. I was dancing on the floor of the van, between Leo and Ken while the others took up the back seats. N and I move our arms in a wavy motion while Ken moves his body in a crazy motion. 
 
After 15 minutes of our insanity, we finally park in front of an amusement park. We honestly thought we were here for a gig or something, so we don't question until Micky stopped us. He told us that we all had a day off and for us to enjoy ourselves. We all look stunned and we ask him if this was true and not a prank. It wasn't. 
 
We were the first ones there and they open the park early for us, letting us have free reign of the park. The first thing the guys do is buy some Dip'NDots. HongBin and Ken got strawberry to share while Leo and I got chocolate and vanilla. 
 
We all look at what we could possibly do and we notice the bumper cars. Ravi and Ken run over to it, excited to run into each other. The rest of us follow behind, happy we had a day off. Leo and I give each other ice cream, him feeding me and just taking from mine. As we were waiting, a song i recognized started playing over the speakers in the line area. 
 
"Geobi naseo sijakjocha anhae bwatdamyeon geudaen tudeoldaeji marajom!" I sing out, gaining the attention of the boys. I move to more empty space and move my body to the beat, dancing the choreography to a tee. The guys all stare wide eyed, and they even blush a bit and look away, not expecting me to be slightly provocative like SNSD. 
 
I end the song by getting on one knee, throwing my hair over one shoulder. The guys clap and I stand back up, running over to them. 
 
"Aigo, our little SookYi-ah is a talented dancer," Ravi said, ruffling my hair.
 
"Eh, I just liked the song so I learned the dance. I also learned SHINee and Super Junior. And of course my darling VIXX," I say, giving them an eye smile. N immediately asks me to do it for them, but I just I'd do it later, since it was our turn to go on.
 
We choose teams, and since there weren't enough cars, I was going to share with someone. I look at all my options and decide on my favorite singer, Leo. 
 
There were three colors to choose from and we, after a small debate, choose blue. Leo takes the drive side while I take the passenger side, but I could still control the small car if I wanted to. The lady tells us the rules and to buckle up. We set up so its like a game of soccer with the manage being the soccer ball. Haha, at least it wasn't us! 
 
The bell sounds, allowing us free movement. Leo drives the car around a bit, avoiding the others before noticing Ravi motion towards N and we all move to gang up on him. The force of all of us hitting N caused Leo and I to bump shoulders and he and I look at each other before Leo moves his head in the other direction. I notice his ear was red so I decide to blow on them to cool them down, but that caused Leo to jerk the car and run into a wall.
 
The others carry on playing, but Leo just leans back, covering his face with his hands. I had learned over the past month that if Leo did that, all I had to do was take one of his hands and hold it. Honestly, I was the closest with Leo. We spent the most time together, had a lot of the same likes, and he would always come to me if he had a problem, big or small. He would always ask me for advice with his singing and dancing, and he would allow me to test new make-up products and see if they would work out right.
 
I move my arm and grasp Leo's left hand. He looks at my from the corner of his eye, his lips slightly parted. I look up at him worriedly and he just sighs, letting his right hand fall. He gives my hand a light squeeze and raises it to his lips, giving the back of my hand a chaste kiss while looking directly at me. Did I mention I had a serious crush on Leo? Oh I didn't? Well here you go. Honestly, he was such a seducer. He always gave me this stare that would just make me melt. Know what I'm talking about? Yeah. He's doing it again.
 
"Sorry about that. I kinda freaked out when your shoulder touched me, and it didn't help that you blew into my ear," he said, mumbling into the palm of my hand. He kisses there too and lays our now intertwined hands on his leg, pushing the gas and moving back to bumping others. We both forget about the awkwardness and laugh when we hit HongBin so hard, his neck started to hurt.
 
After we got out, we let our hands go and I get swept away by the cutie maknae, who passes me the camera to record and runs off to buy a snack. I notice N jumping up and down like an idiot and Ravi speaks up. 
 
"Do you want something to eat?" N just points excitedly to a food stand, where Leo was buying something. 
 
"Oh, it looks like Leo is getting coffee."
 
With the mention of his name, he comes towards me. He looks directly at me, holding me in a stare while he sipped on his ice coffee. His eyes seduced me to the point of no return. There he is, doing that thing with his eyes again. Damn your stunning looks Leo! I can't bare to keep looking so I close the camera and look away, causing Leo to chuckle. 
 
N comes over and takes Leo by the wrist who, in turn, grabs ahold of my hand and we form a chain, with N leading us to a carousel. My heart starts to beat at a rapid pace due to Leo picking me up and setting me on the horse next to his dragon. If this is how he acts on days off, their manager needs to do this more often. Seriously. 
 
As we were riding, the guys all talk amongst each other while Leo and I just stare out at our spinning surroundings. The ride ended quickly, and we all get off, Leo helping me off. We decide to do something more daring and we run off to a ride that went around in a circle upside down. We take our seats, and I take mine I between HongBin and Leo. The woman tells us all the safety precautions and the bars lower down automatically and adjust to our body type before it locks us in.
 
The ride starts and it moves slowly, going to the top and moving us before doing a full rotation, forcing us upside down. We go back to the bottom, and we all comment on how it wasn't scary, but fun. Then, the ride start to move even slower, going all the way to the peak before our seats start to move, moving us completely upside down and staring right at the ground from a tall height. 
 
Then we drop. It moves at a much quicker pace and we all scream, N in pure terror and the rest of us in delight. I feel Leo hold onto my left hand and he looks over at me, smiling the widest I've ever seen. He had been so stressed with debuting, fan signings, and practicing nonstop, he never had time to truly relax. He turns his attention back to the ride and he screams happily. I can't help but smile from his completely relaxed face, wondering if I'll ever be able to be the cause of such a joyous face.
 
The ride ends after much persuasion from the frightened leader and he runs off, sitting on a bench and trying to calm down. We all follow behind, and Leo catches up to him, giving him a shoulder massage. It was cute, seeing the leader being comforted by the stoic Leo. 
 
We all decide to rest a bit, N, Ravi, and Hyuk lying down on their own sitting platform while Ken and HongBin go off on an adventured, leaving Leo and me to a platform ourselves. We leave one sitting platform between us and the other lazy bums, lying flat on our stomachs. At first, we lie in silence until I get fidgety. I look towards Leo and see him staring off someone, smiling. I turn my eyes to where Leo was staring a see an area for kids to ride small ride, little boys and girls laughing and having a great time. If there was one thing I absolutely loved about Leo was that he was very open with what he liked. He loved playing with kids and always enjoyed animal companionship. 
 
"Will you sing for me?" I ask out of nowhere. He turns his attention to me, his face now donning a look of questioning. "It doesn't matter what song, I just want to listen to my favorite singer," I say, smiling at him. He nods and takes a deep breath, warming up a bit.
 
"I'll make love to you, if you want me to,
And I'll hold you tight, baby all through the night~"
 
He was singing a Boyz II Men song, one he and the others had been practicing for a while. Even though they had individual parts, Leo always memorized all of the parts. He sang the entire song with perfect pitches, enticing my ears with his alluring voice. Could he be more perfect?
 
"Ooooo~" he ends the song, looking at me from the corner of his eyes. I had lied my head in my arms, not taking my eyes off of Leo. 
 
"Really oppa, no one can compare to you. You're amazing," I say, playing with a little bit of his hair. He immediately closes his eyes and rests his head in his arms, relishing in the feel of my hand in his hair. I had also figured that he relaxes rather quickly if I run my hand through his hair, giving him a head massage. He nuzzles his head into my hand, groaning a bit. I can't help but giggle at his cute behavior. 
 
Just as he was about to lull into a nap, Ken ran up to us, telling us it's time to move on and play some more. Leo groggily gets up, grabbing my hand and helping me up, but not letting go of my hand as we walk to the next ride. The silly leader takes us to one of my favorite rides ever, the log flumes. The flumes held three people each, so we broke off into groups. N, HongBin, and Hyuk get into one flume, Ken, Ravi, and Micky get into another while Leo and I get the last one. 
 
The two groups go ahead of us, all of them enjoying themselves, even Micky manager. Leo and I got in next. I was about to take the second seat so Leo could sit in front but he slips into the seconds seat before I could. He motions to the front seat and I can't help but smile, sitting down. The ride jerks to life, moving forward towards the small hills. Leo drapes an arm around me, laughing as we go down the hills. We finally make it to the giant hill, the both of us leaning back from the steep incline. Leo moves his arms so he's holding both of my hands. As we reach the peak, the ride pauses so we can look down and Leo raises our arms high just as we plummet to the bottom. We both yell in pure happiness and the camera flashes, taking our picture. We reach the bottom and there's a huge splash, drenching both Leo and me.
 
The ride ends and we meet up with the rest of them, of course not before Leo splashes me with water before running off. We look at all the pictures and I can't help but smile sadly at the picture of Leo and me. We looked like a couple, but I knew that wasn't the case and it probably never would be. I buy the picture for myself, plus a sticker so I could put it on my mirror in my room. 
 
We take another couple hours to just goof off, playing hide and seek, doing the little games in the arcade. Soon, we were at our last adventure for the day. Flying. It was a ride where it would strap up to three people together and we'd soar through the sky. N had a nervous breakdown for a bit, but in the end was convinced to go. Ken and Hyuk joined him, Hyuk being in the middle. The rest of us got a good view of them and I took the camera to record them having fun from below. I could hear N screaming in terror before it even start. Then it took off, sending them to and fro in the sky. It looked like fun. 
 
Once they got done, N collapsed to the floor and, since Leo was getting ready to go, I gave him a back rub, calming him down. His breathing slows down and he turns his head slightly, glancing up at me. He gives me an eyesmile, voicing his thanks, and gets up, patting my head. We notice the other three raising up and I turn my camera towards them. I hear Ravi already screaming a bit, but not near as much as N. It was easy to hear HongBin and Ravi scream, and even Leo was grinning, holding his arms out like he was a Super Hero. 
 
Soon enough, their ride ends and they get off. Ravi immediately runs towards me, throwing his entire body mass onto me and forcing us onto the ground. I can't help but laugh and wrap my arms around him. He puts my head against his neck, pressing our bodies flush against each other. "Waaaah! That was so scary!" He buries his head into my hair, screaming a bit. I rolls my eyes playfully and push him off of me. If there was anyone I was nearly as close with like Leo it was Ravi. We both liked rapping and we have rap battles often. He's really very caring towards me, always cooking for me and waking me up (albeit in either gentle or mean ways) and I would always bring him the better snacks during their breaks and would watch over him when he sleeps so the other members don't disturb him.
 
"Alright, let's go guys. Time to go home and relax," the manager says. He goes ahead of us to get the car and Ravi gets up, holding a hand out to me. I take it and he pulls me up, swooping me in his arms and adjusts me on his back. 
 
"Piggyback ride!" I yell, smacking Ravi on the . He whinnies like a horse and takes off, running at speeds that shouldn't be allowed for a piggyback ride. But I had fun. As we were running, I heard a song I really liked being played, but it sounded kinda different. Ravi hears it too and starts to run toward the sound, the rest of VIXX following closely behind. We even hear girls squealing and doing the fanchant for the song. We turn a sharp corner and the answer to our question is revealed.
 
"NU'EST!!!"
 
"JR-oppa, I love you!"
 
"Ren-oppa, over here!"
 
My eyes widen and I immediately jump off of Ravi's back, pushing my way through the crowd of girls. I, with much difficulty, make it through until I made it through the front. They had just ended Face and were getting ready to do the finally song. That is, until one of them met my eyes. Their eyes widen and he blinks, rubbing his eyes before breaking out into a grin. He goes to the rest of the members and he discretely points me out. They all looked shocked but all nod and grin.
 
"Hello everyone!" Many fangirl screams "It's sad to say that this is our last song, but this song is very special! Something amazing is going to happen to one lucky person in the audience while we're singing, so make sure to cheer for us loudly to be that lucky person!" the leader, JR shouts. 
 
"Ooo, oo, oo, oo, oo, oo" MinHyun starts off, and girls go crazy. I just smile and listen carefully to one of my favorite songs. By the time the chorus plays, all of VIXX joins me, panting a bit. I pay them no mind as I keep my full attention on Nu'est.
 
"Wow, they're bold to bring a fan on stage. I wonder who it's gunna be," Hyuk inquires, looking at all of the fans. Again, I don't pay attention. HongBin notices and goes to wave his hand in front of my face but I just wave him away. The chorus comes on again and I nod my head to the music.
 
"Neol wanjeonhi ijeotdan mari deo nappeun geot gata," Ren sings, holding his hand out to me. He gives me a small smile seeing my shocked face, encouraging me to take his hand. I grin and place my hand on top of his. He pulls me up gently and smiles at me, pulling me to center stage and facing the audience. I can see the completely shocked looks on VIXX's face and I chuckle a bit
 
The first to come up to sing to me was MinHyun, but he gets pushed away by the cutie Ren. They all move around me before Aron sings in a soft voice, turning to face me and play with a bit of my hair. I smile sweetly at him before I get pulled away once gain by Ren, him pulling me to the center while the guys line up behind us. Knowing the music video and the live choreography, I jump in time with him. The rest of them all line up, BaekHo and JR now singing to me. Finally MinHyun stands next to me, singing the final line.
 
"I'm not over you," he sings, the two of us forming hearts with our arms. 
 
~*~*~Leo's POV~*~*~
 
"Did they just-" Ravi.
 
"Take our-" N.
 
"SookYi?" Hyuk.
 
I don't stop myself from openly glaring at the guys surrounding SookYi. I especially didn't like that one guy who played with her hair. He was staring at her for too long.
 
"Ah, they're taking her backstage!" Ken points out quickly. We all immediately run to move backstage. Luckily, the staff recognized us as idols so we didn't need backstage passes and told us where to go to find the guys. It didn't take us long until we found the dressing room with the name Nu'est written on it.
 
We immediately burst into the room and anger flares through my veins at the sight while the others just gasped. We had just seen SookYi jump into one of their arms and they lose their balance, landing on the couch with SookYi on top. The guy immediately showers her in kisses all over her face. I was just waiting for him to kiss her on the lips so I could have a real excuse for punching him in the face, but he never did. 
 
Ken clears his throat and everyone turns their attention to us. SookYi looks up and grins over at us, getting up and helping the guy up. He wraps an arm around her waist and I feel my left hand twitch. I look away and take a deep breath, calming my nerves. I notice Ravi was in the same state I was, his eyes closed into slits. 
 
"Guys, I want you to meet someone very special to me," she says, smiling at the guy. I could feel my heart drop when she said "special".
 
"Anyeonghaseyo, Aron imnida," he says, bowing to us. 
 
"Guys, this is my big brother!"
 

 

AHHHHHHH PLOT TWIST!

So I had planned to only update once a week but I got hit with inspiration. It also doesn't help that VIXX is literally punching me right in the feels. Anywho, I hope you enjoy <3 

We are ST☆RLIGHT