Chapter 3

The Doctors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Male Ward 4A of Neurosurgery

  Everybody was in their working mode. All nurses were helping to check all the patients. The janitors were busy fulfilling the requests of the patients. The door swung open as a young lady walked in with her white uniform. "Hello, I am a new transferee. I am a basic trainee and I am Seo Joohyun," she said as she looked at the nurse at the reception counter. The nurse asked her to wait for a moment till the doctors-in-charge comes. Just then, the door swung opened again and a man walked in. "Hi, my name is Choi Minho." He extended his hand out for a hand shake. Seo Joohyun accepted the handshake as she introduced herself. "Seohyun here."

  Noticing the awkward silence between them, Minho decided to start the conversation. "I heard that there are two higher trainees here. I wonder who will be taking us for our first day of work." Seohyun turned to look at the names on the doors. "Jung Yonghwa." She thought aloud to herself, "Him?" Minho observed her reaction and exclaimed, "He is Dr. Jung and I heard that he is really awesome!" Seohyun, deep in her thoughts, subconsciously replied him, "No use listening to those rumours. We will know how good he is in a little while." With that, she turned to him with a forced smile as the hinge of the door squeaked. "Hello! I am a new housemen and I am Tiffany Hwang!" A girl squealed happily, then having her seniors introduce themselves to her. Tagging along was a boy who was admiring his shoes. He looked up and greeted his seniors, "Hello. I am Park Jungsu. But you can call me Lee Teuk."

  Voices in the corridors could be heard. "Good morning Dr. Jung." All four of them turned to the corridor. "Good morning, I am Dr. Jung Yonghwa." He said with a straight face. Grabbing hhis opportunity to get a good appraisal, Minho first introduced himself, "Hello Dr. Jung, I am reporting as a basic trainee today. My name is Choi Minho. If I am not wrong, this year is you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter