Chapter 7

Messy Business Deals

Xue Jing POV

I don't see what's wrong with me swearing? Ugh, I hate these double standards, it's okay for guys to swear, but it's horrible when girls do it, guys can go to a club and everyone likes him, but when a girl goes to a club, she's immediately labelled a . 

"Oh really, he was the one who was rude to me! All I did was swear and he starts insulting me! Anyway, why are you defending him? Do you like him?" 

I watched Mi-Young getting flustered. I kept laughing, because T.O.P. is the complete opposite of her ideal type. She wants a sweet, dorky, romantic guy, but he's that "mysterious' type. I quickly text Kris to tell him I'm at Myeong-dong. He texts back, offering to pick me up. Suddenly I get a text from a random:

Where are you, Jing Jing? My mum is going to kill me, if I don't find you.

It's stupid Luhan, how the did he get my number. Soon the phone rings, but I reject the call. I re-named the number to "", that I remember not to pick up the phone. The phone rings again and I rejected it, then the phone rings for the third time, but it's from Kris, so I answer it.

"Hey baby, where are you? I'm at the entrance."

"I'm on my way, see you soon!" I sprint to the entrance trying to find Kris, when I bumped into a man. I apologise to the man, only to realise it the jerk, Luhan.

"Gotcha, now let's go!"

"Sorry, but I've got a date and it's not you!" Luhan grabbed my wrist and started to drag me, but Kris arrived in time and pushed Luhan to the ground.

"She's my date, so off" I smile at Kris and he grabbed my wrist and we sprinted back to his car. I stare in awe at his black Lamborghini and he chuckles at me, before opening the door. He is such a gentleman and makes sure I'm comfy, before getting into the car himself.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to this really sweet Italian restaurant.... do you like Italian food?"

"I love Italian food, it's the best!" I watched him smile, he looks like an angel.

"Do you like desserts?" I try hard not to squeal, I absolutely love desserts.