Chapter 2

Messy Business Deals

Mi-Young POV

Appa called me and Xue Jing into his office. This is the second time we've been called to his office. It must be something serious! Last time we got called to his office was because Xue Jing had gotten suspended from school, for standing up to that bully, Hyoyeon. She smashed Hyoyeon's face because she found out that Hyoyeon kept stealing my homework, making me fail maths classes. 

"Sweet hearts, I have bad news. The company is about to become bankrupt and our rival, Wu Enterprises plans on buying the company and I can't let them do that. Hence I need your help, girls. I need you to marry the heirs of our partners, Choi Entertainment and Xi Salon. They are willing to lend us money, but you must marry them.

"APPA! THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!! HOW CAN WE MARRY SOMEONE WE DON'T KNOW!!!!" I watched Xue Jing become angry and pounded her fist on the desk. She nudged me to say something, since appa prefers me over Xue Jing.

"Appa, that's not fair! You and umma got to have a chance at love, why won't you give it to us?" Soon umma arrived and was calming Xue Jing. She liked Xue Jing more, because she resembled umma, when umma was a teenager. 

"This is why we are going to give you two a year to fall in love with them." Appa stretched his arms. I went over to appa and massaged his shoulders. 

"You can't make someone fall in love with you. It just happens naturally." I whispered to appa. 

"Tomorrow, you'll be meeting them, and I expect you to behave, especially you Xue-Jing. Try to control your tongue." Xue Jing and I both nodded at umma's stern words. 

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapters >_<