Chapter 6

Messy Business Deals

Mi-Young POV

This was the most awkwardest car ride I have ever had in my entire life. The last time the car ride was this awkward, was when appa caught Xue Jing on a date, but then discovered that she was breaking up with the guy. Soon we arrive at the mall. T.O.P. opens the door for me and offers his hand for me. I grab it and try to let go, but he didn't seem to want to let go.

"You can let go of my hand, Seunghyun-shi"

"I told you already, call me T.O.P." He let go of my hand sharply. I wanted to ask him why he doesn't like being called by his birthname, but he scared the crap out of me. One moment he's a gentleman, the next he is cold and arrogant. I felt someone hug me and I realise that it is Xue Jing. I eagerly link arms with her and drift off into the music store.

I scan the store of some scoring sheets and a really cute guy notices me.

"Are you looking for something miss?"

"Yes, I'm looking for some scoring sheets." He disappeared and quickly returned with a pile of scoring sheets.

"Will this be enough?" I nodded and paid for the sheets. He gave me the receipt and I noticed some writing on it:

Please call or text this number, 010-2797-5588

Suho

I was too busy in my own thoughts and Xue Jing snatched the receipt off me. 

"Ooh, you are a lucky girl! You didn't even do anything and the guy gave you his phone number!"

"He is kind of cute........."

"Are you kidding me! He is gorgeous, you lucky girl!" I blushed at the thought of Suho wanting to see me again. I'm definitely coming to this music store more frequently. 

"What about you and Kris, any plans tonight???" I poke Xue Jing playfully.

"OH ! I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!!!! I better text him!!!"

"I hate it when a girl swears.........." Both of us stop and look behind us, I forgot about T.O.P. and he was glaring at Xue Jing. She just shrugged and carried on texting. I could sense World War III was about to happen. When she finished, she glared back at him.

"Lucky for you, I'm not marrying you, which means I can ing swear as much as I ing like." I seperated the two of them, who were too busy glaring at each other. I turned to Xue Jing and watched her storm off and then saw T.O.P. walk away as well.