Chapter 1

Messy Business Deals

Xue Jing POV

I am walking into the office as usual. People always bully my twin, Mi-Young. But they will soon know our true identities of being the heiresses to this company, they will try to bow down and kiss our feet, but I'll just smash their faces. People are always two-faced, only acting nice, when they can have an advantage. I'll make sure to fire these people, when I take over this company. 

"Crystal, where's my coffee! Why are you so stupid and slow at doing things!" People call me by my English name 'Crystal', if only they knew the true meaning of my Chinese name, they would cower in fear. My Chinese name means "blood gem". My mum is Korean, but my Dad is a Chinese Korean. So when my twin and I were born, it was agreed that one twin had a Korean name and the other had a Chinese name.

I hate my "manager", he always treats me poorly, hence I make his coffee poorly. I smile sweetly, giving him the coffee, him not knowing that I had put laxatives into it. I grab Mi-Young and start cackling. Soon enough, he's running to the bathroom. I see appa and he's about to give the big announcement, well not really, he's just going to tell this s that we are his daughters.

Appa pulled me and Mi-Young to the stage.

"Hello fellow staff! I have an important announcement. These two lovely girls are my daughters, I hope you treated them well! That's all, continue to work hard."

People had their mouths open like gaping fish, not able to comprehend that we are the future bosses of this company. Soon they are kissing our feet, like I said earlier. I see Sehun and he keeps poking me.

"Noona! Why didn't you tell me you own this company?!?" I ruffle his hair a bit.

"Because I wanted to know who was geniunely nice." I shoot daggers out my eyes at the staff, who are cowering in fear. Tomorrow I'll be able to wear my bad clothes again, instead of these plain office clothes. Mi-Young is more forgiving than me, but is definitely showing people that she is boss, demanding those low-lives to make her tea. Life is good.

--------------------------------------------------------

Xue Jing, is one cocky, little XD