Chapter 5

Messy Business Deals

 

I changed the male heirs, to TOP and Luhan XD

I also editted the foreword and made some minor changes

 

Narrator POV

Xue Jing and Mi-Young arrived at a large restaurant. Their mother took Xue Jing to a private room and their father took Mi-Young to another room. The twins hugged each other, before leaving with their respective parents.

Xue Jing took a deep breath before walking in. She reminded herself not to say anything rude or blunt and to act like her twin, Mi-Young. Soon she was greeted with a hug from another woman who welcomed her into the room. She felt like she was going to a job interview. She hadn't felt this nervous before, except when she had her final exams in high school.

The woman let go of Xue Jing. Xue Jing bowed respectively and took a seat next to the boy. He had a face of an angel, and looked very innocent. He nodded at Xue Jing and asked her to sit down. Xue Jing sat down and the two women sat opposite them. 

"Xue Jing, this is Mrs Xi's son, Luhan." Xue Jing nodded nervously.

"Jie Jie, there's no need to call me Mrs Xi! We've been friends for so long! Jing Jing, call me Auntie, okay? Waah, Jing Jing, you are so pretty!" It is very rare for people to call Xue Jing, Jing Jing. Xue Jing's face cringes at the sound of Jing Jing. Her ex-boyfriend used to call her that, which is why she hates it. 

"There is lots of to talk about. Luhan, why don't you take Jing Jing down to the salon or do some shopping with her?" Luhan nodded and gave his mother a small goodbye kiss. The two women ushered out the two children out of the room. Once out of the room, Luhan's face changed from an angel to a demon.

"I don't like you and I'm pretty sure you don't like me. Here, take this money and hang out by yourself." Luhan shoved an envelope full of money into Xue Jing's hands and walked off.

"Yah! I'm not poor, I will spend my own money!" Xue Jing threw the envelope back at Luhan and stormed off. 

"I guess I'll keep the money to myself, Jing Jing?" Luhan bent down to pick up the envelope, but Xue Jing kicked him and glared at his face.

"DON'T, EVER, CALL, ME, JING, JING!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luhan chuckled and made a mental note to with that name.

 

Meanwhile, Mi-Young was clutching onto her father's arm. Her father her hair and told her to relax. Mi-Young took a deep breath and walked into the room, with her father following behind her.

"Ahh, hyung, it's been so long since we have gathered together." The man offered Mi-Young's father a cigarette and he took it. "Hyung, this is my son Seung-hyun." The man pointed to a tall, handsome boy standing behind him. The boy looked at Mi-Young, before looking away at some statue in the corner.

"Yah appa, I don't like being called Seung-hyun!" 

"Young man, you are not to use that tone to your father, go and accompany Mi-Young to the mall." The boy shrugged at motioned Mi-Young to follow him, whilst her father made his way into the room and lit his cigarette, closing the door behind him.

"Just call me T.O.P" Mi-Young nodded and walked quietly behind him. 

"Um, what do you want to do?" 

"I kind of need to go and buy some stuff, you don't need to go with me, if you don't want to........." Mi-Young trailed off and looked for her shopping list. She is very organised, unlike her twin.

"I'll have to come with you, or appa will kill me" Mi-Young chuckled, but almost fell down the stairs, but T.O.P. grabbed her arm, which stopped her from falling down.

"Watch where you're going next time." Mi-Young nodded and checked her phone. She had a missed call from Xue Jing, so she called her back.

"Xue Jing? Why did you call me?"

"That I have to marry ditched me!"

"Where are you? I'm going to Myeong-dong"

"Great, meet you there in front of the music store?"

"Yup, can't wait to see you there"

Mi-Young hung up on the phone.

"I can drive you to Myeong-dong."

"I hope it isn't any trouble"

"It's no trouble at all." Soon they arrived at a red, Ferrari and T.O.P. opened the door for Mi-Young, then he started to drive to Myeong-dong.