Zelo

Sound of Rain

Omma asked me to tell you about Molla, so I am.

First of all, I don't like her. Didn't, do not, will not. Never. She's just a neighbour, but now she isn't there anymore.

I met her on a rainy day in the park while I was practicing my skateboarding. I fell infront of her, I remember, and was too embarassed to lift my head. She offered me her hand and helped me to stand up. I remember her red sneakers that were wet by the little puddles she stepped on.

She brought me home, telling me that she was going to stay with us for a while, and that omma asked her to come out to look for me. Changing out of our wet clothes, we then sat at the door talking.

The thing that I didn't like was that I had to give out my room to her, so I had to sleep on the couch, or with omma. I of course, being the gentleman, slept on the couch. But omma said I was growing, so it wasn't good for my back. I ended up on the floor in my room.

Usually I'd mind if people touched my things, skateboard, shoes, books on the shelves, my Pokemon figures, anything of mine. Only omma could, and she just cleaned them from dust. But Molla was different. I allowed her to read my books and play with my Pokemon figures. We even had Pokemon battles. I was kind of angry when she broke the wings of my Butterfree, but she stuck it back with some glue, so I just let it pass with a huge pout on my face.

Then one night when I woke up to go to the toilet I heard omma saying that her parents sold her to a rich man for money. Unable to close my mouth, I quickly went to the toilet and ran back to my room, throwing clothes into a spare bag I kept under the bed and quickly waking her up. She woke up rubbing her eyes, asking me what was wrong.

Pulling her up and throwing the bag over her shoulders, I ushered her out the door and asked her to run, for she was being sold and I did not want that. She just yawned sleepily and nodded, pushing her way back in and flopped on the bed. I sighed and stayed up all night to see if someone took her away.

Around 8 in the morning omma came to wake us up and was suprised to see me sitting beside her with my eyes half closed. I confronted her asking whether was she going to be sold off, she said yes and it was her parents' problem. As much as she wanted to prevent it, she couldn't. We couldn't afford the money that her parents wanted, nor could we afford the expenses to take in another person.

She woke up and omma dressed her in some clothes. Bringing her to the door with someone waiting for her, she held a bright red umbrella. It was raining as well. Before she left, she came back in and changed her shoes. She gave me her red sneakers and wore a pair of my blue ones. Disappearing into the long black car, she was gone.

I went back to my room, sneakers in hand. I turned the heater on and put the shoes near it, trying to dry it but it doesn't dry. My clothes were wet too, and I don't know whether was it because of my tears or the rain. It was a confusing set of questions in my head.

I thought hard about everything, which was actually alot for a 10 year old. We could have lent money from people, but then we would fall into the same situation as her parents. I didn't know how I felt about that thought, nor did I know what I felt about her leaving. It was kind of traumatizing seeing a person leave right infront of your eyes but you can't do anything about it.

I lied. I lied when I said I could leave without you, not with your sneakers you left behind reminding me of you. It didn't seem like we had to do this.

Now as I write this, my heart hurts. I throw away the pen and paper and lie down on my bed, looking outside the window. It's drizzling, the raindrops falling softly on the window. I throw away my feelings as I try to sleep. But on this rainy night, I cannot fall asleep.

 


Lets play a game called 'Find the hidden lyrics' xPP

I included most of Zelo's part's lyrics in there, hope it isn't too obvious and awkward.

Oh and, the previous ones also sort of relate, to the lyrics?

I'm sobbing over Jongup's one now.

He only has one line T_T

Bonus pic of Zelo:

tumblr_mk3tzwsus41s4rqmdo1_500.png

Didnt know which one to choose, so I'll include both.

Next question, if there is 10 bucks and 50 bucks on the floor,
which one will you pick?

*ppyong*