chapter 6

LOVE IN THE ICE

 

 

"Excusme,sir, I want to apply for this job,"said Yunho while handed out the flier to the receptionist.

This restaurant also named'APGUJEONG' just like the street.It is big and seemed elite, because Yunho only can see 'rich people' walked into the restaurant. He just assumed 'rich people' looking at their appereance.Beside, if it's not big, what is this receptionist table for. In his town, someone can entered a restaurant without being their name checked on the guests list.

The receptionist smiled at him, he just smile ackwardly because that receptionist was a man.He pointed to the gold brown door."You go inside and meet mr.Jojo!"

"Okay sir, thank you."Yunho bowed and rushed to go inside

Inside the room, he saw 3 guys and a white black straight young woman standing straight in front of an old man.

Oh, wait! He tought this job for men only!

"Good afternoon, sir! My name is Yunho.I'm 22 years old from Gwangju.I would like to apply for this job.I will be an honoured if you accept me, because right now I really need money to buy some food and rent a room.....,"said Yunho loudly and honestly while bowing 90 degree.All of people in that room laughed and also that young woman. She is smiled while cocering his mouth with the back of her fingers. "Oh, that's cute..," .

That old man stared at yunho."Do you think I'm your parents?? If you wnt a place to eat and sleep, go home! "

"I'm sorry, sir,I didn't mean that.I just want to work here.I promise to work hard.I don't mind to work overtime, as long as you give me food," said Yunho with innocent face.

Again another laugh from the three guys and that beautiful young woman.Yunho can not helped looking at 'her'.

"That's mr Kim for you, young man!"

"Oh,yes..uhm..mr Kim, please hire me....", said Yunho again still bowing 90 degree.

"Well,...Yunho from Gwangju.....," The others smile hearing mr Kim addressing that name to yunho."I already accepted these 4 and since we are running out of time, so I will accept you!"

Yunho can not believe what he just heard."REALLY??Then, THANK YOU...THANK YOU....SIR...,eh, I meant mr Kim....".Then he just gave mr Kim an a big hug.Mr Kim really startled."Ya!" mr kim tried to break free but yunho huggedhim so tight.

"Yaa!Let me go or I'll fire you right now!"

"WHAT!" Yunho let him go right at that second.The others bursted into laugh."No,no, don't fire me, mr.Kim. I haven't even started......., I was just too happy.I'm so sorry...,"Yunho pleaded with his innocent child looked.

"Mr.Kim's anger faded just like that watching Yunho.And he realized that he made the right decision to hire this young man.He will be much help for this restaurant.He took a deep breath,"Okay,I forgive you...".Yunho smiled as wide as he can......

Yunho stood up next to the cute young woman, who is stil giggling with close with her left hand.Yunho amazed by 'her' charm.....

"Okay now, the 5 of you...,"said mr Kim. Yunho stared at him with his ping-pong ball. "Yes, that is including you, Yunho! For your information, this restaurant open at 11 o'clock until 3 o'clock for luch and then at 6 o'clock until 9 o'clock for dinner.Later on, I'll give you your uniform.The kitchn i next to this room.Ater this you can introduce yourself to our chef, mr Lee . One more thing all of you is going to be get your sallary every week.Is there  a problem with that?" "NO, SIR!" Everyone answer loudly."Okay, enough from me.All of you go to the kitchen!""YES,SIR!"

All of them headed to the kitchen where there was one person seemed to be busy with his work."E-excusme sir...,"sai the tallest waiter. The man turmed arround.He turned off the gas stove."Oh, the new waiters, huh?Welcome to the kitchen then..!" Suddenly he took a spoonfull of soup and fed Yunho.yunho can not do nothing but opened his mouth.

He closed his eyes and remember his mom likes to cook something like this , but the taste was a little bit different.

"Well, what do you think?"asked mr Lee.

"It tastes like home...," said Yunho.

"Hah!??" mr Kim widen his eyes, then he laughed."Ha,ha,ha,ha...you are an innocent boy!But I like your statement,'like home'....hmmm..that is going to attrack mor people.

"How about you?"Mr Lee pointed jaejoong.He also fed Jaejoong a spoonfull of soup.

Jaejoong closed his eyes and then,"I think you put a little much pepper in it.It would be beteer if you put more onion...".Suddenly Jaejoong realized whom he just talked to.Mr Lee the cheff of Appgujeong! "I-I m  sorry sir..I did not mean to lecture you....or something..," said Jaejoong worrily and with his pittyfull face.

Yunho paid attention to every word and every single action that Jaejoong did.'Haiss, I can not take my eyes of her!'

"Oh, do not worry! " said mr Lee."I like honest people and I think you have other skill than just being a waiter.You should try to become my assistance sometimes."

"Thank you so much,sir.I just like to help my mother and my sisters in the kitchen...That's all...,"said Jaejoong with humbled heart.

'what a nice person.....," Yunho uncounciously smiled.

All the waiters than introduced them to mr Lee.The tallest one is Max, the white,pure and rather conceited looked youg man is Xiah, the smiley and rather fat young man is Yoochun and the last and the most important young, white beauutiful young woman is Jaejoong.Yunho found the name was rather not suitable for woman, but whatever, anything is possible nowadays.

The five young waiters stepped out from Apgujeong.Their work start tomorrow.Xiah just walked alone by himself.Looked like there was a red car was waiting for him accross the street.Yunho can not see whose inside the car.Xiah just went inside the car and then gone in a second.

"Hey, where do you live?" ask Yoochun to Jaejoong.He has been watching 'her' from a while a go.Yunho just listened.He stood up not far for them.

"I'm waiiting for my friend," answered Jaejoong shortly.He tried to ignore Yoochun, but looked like he still curious."How about a ride on my harley?"offered  him.

Jaejoong turned his head to Yoochun this time."I said I'm waiting for my  friend.Don't mind me.Just go..."

Yochun laughed."Ha..ha..ha...what a cute person!" Jaejoong felt really annoyed this time and wished to be far away from yoochun...Suddenly, Jaejoong felt an arm circling his neck."Hey!Sorry! Did you wait for a long time?Come on, let's go!" Yunho tried to save Jaejoong from that situation.They both just left Micky with a big question mark in his heart."Sh#tt! Just wait next time!

yunho still walked fast with Jaejoong on his arm.And suddenly Jaejoong stopped.Yunho.too."What do you think you're doing??!"

 

 

=================================================================================================

 

Pffff....that's all for now.....Finally Yunho and Jaejoong meet...Yeay!

I'm sorry so many mistake on my writting.............sorry.............