Chapter 1

LOVE IN THE ICE

Yunho take the last zipp of his soju,"Aaahhh...there's nothing more tastier than this....".He put back the empty bottle and took another from the table, where Kang In still rested his head there , his mind was wondering here and there, staring at an empty bottle. "Ya Yunho, you said the same thing about girls...,"reminds Donghae. Yunho freezes for one second and smiles.zsuddenly,"Ya Yunho!!Give me some money!! I need money!!" Yunho and Donghae shocks, they tought Kang In already asleep because he already drank 7 bottles of soju. "Ya! What am I? A banker? Yelled Yunho,but Kang In looks at Yunho with fierce eyes."I N-E-E-D MONEY.......!" Suddenly his voice softenen, so does his facial expression,"I have spent all my money on gamble .I have lost.I need money, please...,other wise those people are going to beat me up...," Kangin pleads.He is trying to raise his hand, but it fall down, hitting the table. "Ha,ha,ha....look at him!His energy has gone, just like his money....Ha,ha,ha..!"teases Donghae while laughing outloud, making Kangin angry and throws a bottle to him, but of course it misss, because KangIn's brain is infected by soju

"Ya! Be quite! You want money?Here!" Says Yunho while taking the last amount of money out of his wallet. He can not stand to see his friends look misserable.He always pity his friends and without he knowing it, his friends like to take advantage of his "generousity". Why the word "generous" on apostrophy? The money that Yunho uses still comes from his parents. He is still deppends on his parents's money, more likely his rich parent, who owns a shoes company, well known in Gwangju also 5 supermarkets spreads out all over Gwangju. Yunho tought what should i do now?I already have everything'. Yunho decided to enjoyed it with his friends. "It's not fair!" says Heechul while hitting a ball on a billyard board,"Everybody should get money, not just Kangin."Yeah!" shouts Donghae,"Where is justice?" .Yunho can not take it anymore,"Ya! You are my friends or what??!" He stands up and immediatelly leaving the room.

That is almost happens everyday in Yunho's life.After graduated from University of Gwangju, he feels this emptyness in his heart.He has ru out of ambition.Everything al;redy available for him ; money, car, girls, friends and honour.Everything comes with money. Family? His father gets mad everyday at him.Yelling and lecturing."Yeah, just go lecturing yourself, an old man with a young, y secretary tailing him everywhere, causing rumours, but his father just pretend not to care. And Yunho's mom? She is a very obidient housewife.A gentle and carring mother who can cook as good as Dae Jang Geum. She refuses to pay attention to the rumour. All she cares about is to unite her familly. The last one is his cute little sister Ye eun, still in primary school, 14 years younger than Yunho.Don't ask why, but maybe Yunho's parents got bored oneday and need someone cute to cherrish their big and luxurious house. People just can get enough.....

On the way home, yunho parks his car on the side of a river.He comes to this river countles time. This is a place where he can clear his mind.He likes to go fishing ther once in a while, but today the river seems different for Yunho's sight.It looks bigger and the sound of the water flows sounds louder. This is the first time he really takes a good looks at it. He amazes by the flowing water in front of him , it flows slowly and far until his eyes can not see. It flows through the rocks, grass, and many more obstacles on the way. nothing can stop the water flows.Suddenly, it hits him, he feels ashamed.What has he done? Nothing.He just stands comfortably on one spot.Going no where.

"Nooooo..!!!" Yunho hears a loud voice from his house.His dear mom's voice.He comes out of the car without bother to close it again.One of his security tajes over the car and park it to its place........

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What is going on in the house? Can you guess? I know there were a lot of mistake on my writing.I am very sorry......I hope you still can enjoy this......