chapter 3

LOVE IN THE ICE

 

Mrs Kim is watchis his only son sadly.

"I never imagine that my only son will become like this.He should act more manly...," she says on her mind

 

Mr Kimsuddenly touches her shoulder."I know what you are thinking right now.Jaejoong is not suppose to be here, right?"

 

"I'm not saying that cooking is a good job for a man.You also cook, but look how he is now...he become more and more gentle.

God, I don't know why I say this..but he become more and more like a woman..a beautiful young woman...Many customer

has mistaken him as a woman. I've raised him the wrong way....,"cried mrs Kim.

 

"Sssshh, please be quite honey, the children may heard you.let's go inside..".

 

The busy hour haas passed, all members of the Kim familly has gathered in the living room.

Jaejoong curious about what's going on.The last time they had a familly meeting was when grangpa passes away.

 

Jaejoong still thinking , with his soft hands he arrange his hair and then looks closely to his fingers."Ah, my nails need

manicure.Later on, i'll ask my sister to do it..,"says jaejoong on is mind.

 

"KIM JAEJOONG! START FROM TOMORROW  YOU ARE OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" sais mr Kim loudly.

 

Everyone in that room freeze, take a look at each other.

"Maybe our father had just drank 10 bottles of soju...,"they think.

"I AM NOT DRUNK!" says mr Kim as if he knows what is in his children's mind.

Mrs Kim is beginning to have tears on her eyes.

 

"But..but...what did I do, father?" Jaejoong begins to cry.

"Don't cry!! That is exactly why you have to leave this house. Get your own experience, be strong like a real man!"

 

"But father, Jaejoong only help us to do our work. If you do not agree jaejoong to cook, I will not allow him to go near the

kitchen..," said his first sister.

"Yes father, if you do not like Jaejoong to take care of himself, getting facial, manicure,pedicure..we are sorry.We just want

to take care of our only brother..,"said his second sister, almost crying.

"I will not ask Jaejoong to fix my clothes again!" cried his third sister.

His fourth sister just can not say a word.She is busy wipping his eyes and nose.

 That room is becoming like a place for a crying contest.

 

Mr Kim can take it anymore.He immediatelly stand up.Before he goes , he says,"Tomorrow after 12 o'clock, I don't want to see

your face in this house anymore!!" Then he leaves.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter...I have lost my story many times, so I 'll be very carefull this time.

I hope you guys enjoy the story.

Thank you so much for reading it ......