chapter 2

LOVE IN THE ICE

 

"Noooo..!' Yunho hears a shout from his house.His dear mom's voice.He gets out of the car without bother closeit again.

One of his security takes over and park it properly.

 

"Call a docter! Hurry, hurry!" shout his mom, while crying, as soon as Yunho enter the bed room.

"What-what's going on, mom?" Yunho takes a quick a look at the bed. His father is lying there uncunsiously.

His face white and pale.

Yunho freeze for a moment, but then snaps out of it. He takes out his handphone and call emergency number.

 

MEANWHILE, IN CHUNGNAM.....

 

Jaejoong still busy cutting potato and boiled egg.with his handy hand, he can do it fast, and then prepare more and more

vegetables and also meat. He is going to make 12 different kind of traditional Korean foof.

 

His first sister cmes in to the kitchen."YAaa! i told you to make kimchi soup, why did you make potato soup?! Mr Han really like

potato soup!" Jaejoong hits his forehead with his palm,"Aahh..I completely forget! I'm sorry,sis..".

"Never mind, I'll make it, you just continue your work..,".Jaejoong first sister joins him in the kitchen.

Suddenly, his other sister shows up," Hi ...what's up in here?? I already finished with my dessert....," .She only teases, because 

obviously shealready knew how things are going on in the kitchen.

"Yaa! shut up, will you?!"Can't you see we are busy here!"

The other sister just grinns and leaves the hell kitchen immediatelly.

 

That was Jaejoong's life. A young beautiful young man lives with his parents and 4 sisters.

Their parents open a small restaurant in Chungnam.

You can say it 'small', but it well known all over Chungnam, because the food is delicious and healthy.

 

Jaejoong  and his sister do not notice that their parents are watching them from behind....