chapter 5

LOVE IN THE ICE

 

Yunho arrives at Seoul...

"Woaaah...!What a big city!" shout Yunho, after he exit Seoul station, causing some people around him shock.

The last time he went for a journey outside Gwangju was  4 years a go with his high school friends.

"Watch out!" suddenly come a man riding a bicycle in a very high speed, almost hit Yunho.Luckily, Yunho can avoid it.

 

"Are you okay,sir?" ask Yunho worrily.

 

The old man takes a look at Yunho for a while and then holds his .

"Aaaahhh...!! I don't think I can sit anymore! Aaahh!"

"I'm sorry,sir. I didn't see you come. I was just got here." He really feels guilty causing the old man fell down.

What Yunho doen't know is that the man is actually an impostor, who likes to find new prey arround Seoul station.

 

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"Don't mind me!" snaps the old man."Where did you put your eyes, huh?!!"This is a public street! You can not just

walking arround as you like!!" This old man really dramatized the situation, cornering Yunho.

Yunho is an innocent young man, just follow the old man's scenario.

He helps the old man to get up and then takes the bicycle to the side street, he tries to figure out wether it broken or not.

 

But suddenly the old man grabs the bicycle roughly,"What are you going to do now??! Try to broke it again even worse??

Just give me some money, then I will not report you to the police station!! You are one unpolite young man!"

says the old man while standing up straight like a soldier next to his blue, fine, and unbroken bicycle.

 

Yunho is starting to realize what is happening. He is looking at he old man straight to his eyes,"Look, old man!"

The man is beginning to have cold feet looking at Yuho's eyes.

"I'm from GWANGJU! " continue Yunho."I've just got here! I'm hungry.I'm tired.You choose the wrong people to mess arround!!

Police station, huh?! Come on!! I'm not afraid!" challenges Yunho.

 

"Ee-eh...pa-tience....patience..okay..? I...I..was just kidding......,"says the old man.He is trembling up to toes.

Yes, that is right. He is messing arround with a wrong person. Not Yunho.No.

"I..I...I'll go ..okay??" He slowly dissapear from Yunho's sight.

 

Yunho sits again on the side street.His eyes busy watching people walking in front of him.

"What am I going to do now?" he thinks.

Suddenly, there is a piece of paper flying right in front of him. A young boy carelessly drop it, while running  and carriying

a pile of fliers.Yunho takes it and read:

          WANTED: A HEALTHY, STRONG AND GOOD LOOKING YOUNG MAN TO WORK

          AS A WAITER. COME TO: APGUJEONG STREET NO.42

 

"Wow! It's like an instant  answer to my problem!!" Yunho scream.It     makes some people shock again.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry..,"Yunho appolagize to those shocked and angry faces.

 

Yunho turn his body to th back.There is a wide glass wall of Seoul Station. He watch his face closely while holding his chin,

"Hmmm...am I good looking....??"  A bunch of school girls behind him are giggling, while watching Yunho. Yunho didn't know

that they are already paying attention to him since 5 minutes a go.

"Oh God! this is not happening! Why didn't I notice them?!" Yunho covers his face.

Suddenly, one of the girls step up and give a marker to Yunho.

"What are you doing?" Yunho clueless.

"Oppa....,would you please sign my uniform??"

"Haah?...."Yunho does not understand  why, who, where and when anymore.

"Please oppa....I know you are under cover, right?! But we have noticed oppa since the accident with the old man.

You said you are from Gwagju. You are U-know Yunho, the leader of Dong bang Shin Ki, right?!!! Come on oppa, please..".

The girls make a choir with only one word;"Pleaseee.............." plus with puppy eyes.

"No,I;m not DBS...who? really, I'm not!" says Yunho desperatly.

"Aah..please don't fool us oppa.If oppa want to disquise, at least oppa should wear sun glasses or something..".

Those girls still force Yunho .

Finally he gives up."Okay, okay girls.I give up.Where is the marker?

"He,he,he,he.......,this!" And then all the girls turn arround, give their back to be sign. And at that moment,

Yunho runs as fast as he can....................

=================================================================================================

 

Hello! I hope there is someone reading this fanfic...hiks.....

A lot of mistake on writting and grammar, sorry......................