chapter 4

LOVE IN THE ICE

 

 

The next morning, Jaejoong get all his stuff in one big bag and goes to the living room.

His mother already waiting for him, crying alone.

"Mom, come on..don't cry.....," says jaejoong, but he himselff can not hold his tears.He hugs his mom.

"Jaejoong, be careful, do not trust people easily....and....don't ever forget your family....."They are still hugging.

 

After a fiew minutes, she lets go the hug. Take a set of lunch boxes and gives them to Jaejoong.

"Your sisters prepare these for you.They woke up early this morning to prepare the best dishes for you..

They are now in the restaurant, getting ready for the guests. They don't want to see you right now, because if they do, believe me,

they will lock you down in your room, so you can not go...I hope you understand..," explain his mom.

 

Jaejoong smiles.He loves all his sisters so much and he understand.

 

"I'm going now, mom.Take care of your health..Don't worry, I'll come back.Love you mom...!"says jaejoong waving his right

hand, his left hand covering his mouth and nose.

 

These two people doesn't know that there are two pair of eyes watching while hiding behind the door.

"I'm sorry, Jae.I have to do this for your own shake. i'm sorry, my son...".

 

Back to GWANGJU......

 

Silence..... in the intensive room.

Yunho watches his father lying helplessly. His mom is sitting next to the bed holding her husband's hand tightly.

 

"All the supermarket has gone, Yunho! Mr Choy has betrayed us. They don't belong to us anymore.

Somehow he managed to control all the share in the company.Your father really shocked. He really trusted that guy...,"

cried her mom.

Yunho handed her , his handkerchief and then pat her shoulder.

"Now, they will take away everything that we have, including our house...," she silence for a while.

"But they can not take my jewelries, because they are from your grandma...".

Yunho still figures out what is the meaning of his mother's words.

 

"What are we going to do now, mom?"

 

"We have to move out.." she takes a long breath."Eventough we ave lost our house, but we must be together, okay, my son?"

 

Yunho noods his head hesitenly.

 

After that there is a pause in that intenive room. Yunho and his mom just silent. Swimming in their on mind.

Don't know why, after wondering for sometimes, seeing his father and his mom give upjust like that. Seeing his liitle sister

who still has a long way to go.

NO! He doesn't wanna give up! There many things that he has to fight for.

 

Yunho looks at his mom."I'm sorry, mom.This time I must do something."

 

Mrs Jung holds both her son's hands tightly, eyeing him curiously.

"What are you saying, Yunho?"

 

"I want to get what we belong, mom.I will try hard, work hard.I will push my limit this time, mom...

I'm sorry  that I've never been arround , but now, I 'm going to get our family honour back, says Yunho with his sharp eyes looking

out the hospital window.

 

His mom doesn't say a word  for a while, but then she smiles. She realizes now that her son has come to his senses.

She is very grateful for that. She feels this is the time to let him go.

"If that's what you want, if you already made up your mind. Mommy will give you permission to go.make your family proud.

Make your father proud, okay?"

 

Yunho just can not believe what his mom just said.

His mom may looks like a weak woman, but she has a strong heart.

Suddenly Yunho drops tears from his charismatic eyes.

"Haisss...!I'm sorry, mom. I don't know why I'become like this..:.

Yunho immediatelly wipes his tears.

 

The next morning, Yunho comes out of his grandma's house with a backpack  hanging on his shoulder.

"Ready to go, Yunho?" Hiis mom asks.

"Yup! I"m ready!" with his hand fist to the air.

Mrs JUng hugs his son for the last time and then she puts something on Yunho;s hand.

A small box.

 

"What is this , mom?"

"Just open it..",

Yunho opens the bos and found two rings.Looks like diamond rings.

"They are my wedding rings.One belongs to me, one belongs to your dad.Bring these with you.

They will guide you to your dream, just like me, I dream

" to have a happy and loving familily , 2 loveable children, one loving husband.

athis is just all I want. Just remember, whenever you feel tired, mad or sad, remember that your family is always with you in your

heart. .."

Yunho just silence, he doesn't want to cry this morning. Just cry in his heart.He keeps the rings carefully into his backpack.

"Bye, mom! I love you all! Take care!"

Mrs Jung waves her hands for a while and suddenly turns around go inside the house. She can not hold her tears any longer.

 

Well, that's it Yunho left the house, no turning back. All the party things, fooling around with girls..all of that he leave them behind.

 

Now, both Yunho and Jaejoong are in the beginning of their journey......

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Pfffffff....that's sort of long story, I hope I don't loose it again........

I really hope you enjoy it. Thank you.......