Stamp

EXO One-Shot Collection

By Loou

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/24969951277/stamp-exo-ks-kai


It was a boring Friday evening and you were watching TV, more exactly Music Bank, waiting for EXO-K to make their performance. You loved to monitorize you boyfriend's performances. Kai was your best friend since the first year of high school. He was the 'ulzzang' and you were just the plain girl who no one minded if you were alive or not, but destiny made the teacher seat him next to you during the classes so you started talking a lot. Of course there were a lot of jealous girls that were hating on you after he started to spend a lot more time with you than anyone else, but that made him even more attached to you. You became extremely close friends and he would always confess to you about all the hardships of trainee life. You always listened to him and tried to give him advice. You even tried to audition once because he asked you to, but you failed. He was worried that once he becomes a celebrity he won't be able to see you so often, but you told him you will be next to him no matter what. A year ago he gave you the news that he will finally make his debut. You were extremely happy for him even if he got busier and busier with photo shoots and the teasers he had to film. After almost a year he told you that he would be moving schools so it could be easier for him with the busy schedule since his debut was approaching. That was the saddest moment that ever happened between the two of you, but he managed to make it the happiest:

"____________, don't ever let anyone touch you because you're my girl. Understood?"

"Neh, oppa...But why are you saying this all of a sudden...you know I'll always be your bestfriend."

"Yes, but let's just stamp you so everyone knows you're mine now." he said as he kissed your nose.

You had a puzzled look on your face as your heart was beating extremely fast. Then you looked at him...

"I think we need a more obvious stamp,_____________. Don't you think so?"he chuckled.

You looked away when you realized what he meaned and your cheeks were burning like crazy. He saw your cute expression and lifted your chin with his hand as he got closer.

"Don't worry, you're officially mine now!" he said and then gave you the sweetest kiss ever and also your first one.

He finally debuted after teasers, half of them being with him. You met the other EXO members, you also went to his showcase in Korea, but you were seeing each other less and less. You were talking on the phone and texted each other, but you felt that you weren't there for him as much as you were before.

Music Bank ended with the win of TaeTiSeo. You saw the girls interacting with EXO, but you didn't see Kai anywhere. *I hope he's okay* you thought and then wanted to call him but he probably would have been busy.

You were home alone because your parents had some business in another city. *The house is so empty. When I was home alone, Kai would always come here and stay with me so I can't get bored.* you thought as you went to the kitchen to grab a snack. As you were searching for the snack you heard your phone ringing on the couch.

"Hello!" you answered without checking the caller ID

"Hey,____. How are you? Have you been well?" Kai asked you in a sad tone.

"Yes, I'm okay! The more important question is if you are fine!"

"I'm okay too. Don't worry are you free right now? Let's meet in the park in front of our school." he said with his voice feeling a little bit cracky,

"Sure! I'm here for you no matter what! Ten minutes and I'll be there. Okay?"

"Okay..."

You hang up the phone and you almost started crying. You knew he was extremely sad so you ran up to the park. You didn't realize that it got extremely dark outside until you got there.

"Hey..." you said.

"Hey" he responded while getting up. "I missed you...I'm so stressed right now and...and you're not here for me! I need you so much!" he said as he took you in his arms. You started crying like crazy and hugged him too.

"Kai, please! Don't do this to me! You know I'm always here for you! You just have to search me, I can't read your mind when you're so far. What can I do?" you said while choking with the tears.

"I know...I know...." he said while he caressed your hair. "But what can I do? I can't live without you.... I shouldn't have become a celebrity in the first place!" he shouted while he broke the hug. "I already hate this kind of life and I'm just a rookie!"

"No, Kai! Don't say that!" you also screamed in response."What's the thing that makes you happy?"

"You!" he said as he grabbed your hand.

"But isn't there another thing that you love and it makes you feel free and without worries?" you asked him as you grabbed his other hand.

"Dance?"

"Yes, you pabo!" you said while smiling. "Now, if you love dancing and performing on stage implies that, I think we are settled!" you smiled and put his hands on his chest. "Your dream was performing. Don't give up on that! You worked so hard so don't waste those moments when you were feeling happy doing what you love to do! And remember, you still do what you love to do!"

"You're right!" he said finally feeling a little more unstressed. "I love you! You always say the best things..." he said while looking lovingly into your eyes.

"I love you too! And you're better than anyone!"

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I think that stamp should be renewed!" he said as he closed your lips as a stamp for the second time.

                                                                                                                                                                                                      a Sweet Love Factory Production