Surprise~~

EXO One-Shot Collection

By N.Ana

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/33087225625/surprise-exo-ks-chanyeol


- Let me seeya LaLaLaLa

Love me hey YaYaYaYa

Shubidubi ShaLaLaLaLa –

Your phone alarm rang.

“Urghh! Yeolii, please stop that alarm. I want to sleep!” you said with a sleepy tone.

“Babe, wake up already! You have work today, so I won’t stop the alarm until you get out of bed.” Chanyeol’s sleepy voice said from under the pillow.

“Ok, ok. Aishi!! I’ll go!” you said while going to the bathroom.

After you were ready you went in the kitchen following the smell of bacon and eggs. Seeing him you went to back hug him.

“Thanks, oppa.” You smiled and kissed his cheek.

“For nothing. Now, sit!” he said and you two started to eat.

*Hmm… Why isn’t he saying anything?*

“Oppa, what’s today?” you asked.

“Saturday.” he simply said.

“But what date?”

“8 October. Why?”

“Nothing.” you continued to eat.

*I can’t believe he forgot my birthday…* you thought.

*Pabo! You really think I forgot your birthday, don’t you? Just wait for tonight!*

After breakfast you went to work sad because of your boyfriend, while he was dying of laughing hard at your sad face.

Riiiiing…….. Riiiiiing….. –

“Ne, oppa!”

“Hi Lexi! It’s all prepared?” Chanyeol asked Lexi, one of your best friends.

“Oh. Sure. I have the cake, Eileen the decorations, and Hanna announced all her friends about the party. I’m sure she will like it. When could we come?” Lexi asked.

“In an hour.”

“Alright. Bye oppa!”

“Bye.”

So as they said the girls came and together with Chanyeol prepared your surprise party.

 

* * *

After the work finished, you went straight home. You were tired, sad, hungry and angry.

*Happy birthday ____! Hmf…. What a day! I can’t believe they all forgot about my birthday! It’s just a day once a year! And you, Chanyeol, you better remember my birthday, or else I won’t forgive you!* you thought while opening the door.

You turned off the lights.

“Oppa! I’m……..”

“Surprise!!!” all your friends shouted in unison.

“Wow!”

Then Chanyeol appeared with the cake in his hands making his way to you, while your friends started singing to you.

Everything was perfect until…. Until Chanyeol tripped and of course the only thing he could catch, so he won’t fall, were the decorations. And the cake together with the decorations fell, destroying everything in the room.

“Surprise~~” Chanyeol sang to you while giggling.

You all started to laugh at his clumsiness and somehow after this you still managed to party in the end, making your day unforgettable.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  a Sweet Love Factory Production