Our Baby (Baekhyun)

EXO One-Shot Collection

By N.Ana

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/35657958272/our-baby-exo-ks-baekhyun-request


Ever since you discovered you were pregnant you were extremely stressed. You were a lot more sensible, you would get easily tired or angry, you couldn't do anything at home, and not to mention your usually cravings for certain foods. Because of your tiredness you got a break from work a lot earlier than you thought, since the 2nd month. You were stuck home, where you didn't know what to do. And of course all your stress was going to your husband, Baekhyun too. Yeaah... It was sweet when you first met. You were an exotic and he first saw you at a fan signing and he didn't let you leave the place until you gave him your number. You became a couple and a few years later he proposed to you. And now here you are pregnant in your 6th month with your first child. Sooo... Being pregnant wasn't as easy as you thought, but with the help of your husband you were resisting.

You couldn't sleep, you were moving left, right, left, right. You couldn't possibly find your place. You stood up.

"Hhpmff...!!!" you put your arms on your chest and blew a strand of hair out of your face, throwing the sheets on the floor. 

*What should I do with this insomnia?* you thought.

You didn't know what to do. You were so tired, you wanted to sleep, but couldn't. Suddenly you felt hungry, you were having another craving, but you couldn't get out of the bed.

You looked at your right, seeing your husband sleeping peacefully.

*Hmm... Ottoke? To wake him or not? He had a hard day.... But I really want that~!* you thought.

"Yeobo~~" you whispered while poking his cheek. "Yeobo~...Illonaa~!"

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you. "Are you in pain?" he asked with a sleepy tone and you shook your head. 

"Yeobo, I want chocolate!" you said.

"Now?" he groaned.

"You know how I am when I have cravings and I really want chocolate right now! Please, please, please! Can you go to the store in front of our apartment?" you made puppy eyes.

He stood up and looked at the watch.

"_____, are you kidding me? It's 2 in the morning!!!!! And you want me to go out, to buy you chocolate?!!" he burst out of tiredness.

"But...."

"No 'but'! You know yesterday I had a concert!! AND I'M TIRED!!! CAN'T YOU THNIK ABOUT ME JUST A LITTLE?!! I REALLY NEED TO SLEEP! I have to wake up at 6 and I didn't have much sleep!" he screamed at you.

You felt your tears flowing, so you got out of bed and rushed into the living room. You felt a pain in your stomach and let out a loud scream. 

"Please, baby be quiet! Mommy, will be alright. Promise." you said throughout tears massaging your tummy. 

Baekhyun heard everything and realized his mistake. He shouldn't have been so angry with you. In fond, it was a typical symptom. He felt sorry so he came after you and back-hugged you.

"Baby, don't cry. I'm sorry! You know this week I had a hectic schedule, plus the concert from yesterday. I got really stressed and tired. I think I kept this in me too much and now it just got out. Sorry. I shouldn't have been mad on you. Please don't cry!" he turned you around and wiped your tears.

He looked down at your tummy. "Baby, please forgive appa for upsetting your mother." 

You smiled at his little gesture. Baekhyun helped you stand up and guided you to the bed. You sit on the bed and he put your head on his chest getting closer. Baekhyun started to hum you a lullaby and you slowly fell asleep. He looked down at you and kissed your temple.

                                                                                                                                                                                                               a Sweet Love Factory Production