Episode 6

Codename = HOLLIC

Narsha Pov

I slowly open my eyes and my vision is a little blur and I realized that everyone already around me, there are Kris, Suho, Ahreum, Eunji, Yuri, Soyou, Lime, and I am inside my house.. well my room to be specific. When I opened my eyes Kris immediately asked me "noona! you okay?" I just nodded and the other were almost the same asking "are you okay?" "gwenchana?" I answered "guys.. I'm fine.." I try to wake up but my head feels so dizzy, I hold my head, and they're just saying "ya~~ you're just awake just rest here~" they told me to rest, well since I need it too.

"guys.. I need to go nao" Ahreum said, "yeah! me too!" "me too!" Yuri and Lime says, One by one leave and almost say the same thing, and leaves only me and Suho. "Noona! I glad that you are okay!" Suho said. I giggles and say while mess with Suho's hair "ofc I am! 'cause this noona don't want to leave you too fast!", He chuckled and says "noona~ I think I need to go, get wnough rest eo?, Get well really really soon! so that we can eat deliciously again! I promised I will treat you!" He says while chuckling, "ayeyaye sir!" I say while salute and laughs, He salute back and also laughs.

"anyway Suho~ how did I get here?" I asked. "You don't know noona? I mean.. You don't remember noona??" Suho asked, I shake my head and then he sits beside me and starting to tell the story.

Suho Pov

--Flashback--

I was just driving home from the other side of this town.. wait. not just other side but already in different place from this town, I go there for job. but suddenly when I about to just go straight I hear a really hard  sounds coming from the right, and the sounds is like a gun shot and the sound of a starting car machine,  I quickly go near that sound and the car passed me, and also I already found you  at the streets in front of a weird.. building? how can I describe it? it's like a house but in a weird shape, almost look like a mansion.. You have many scars at your face, So I quickly grabbed your body and put it inside ma car and drive it here.

--Flashback end--

Narsha Pov

"So that's why I'm here" I say "yesh~~" He says, "well do you remember who ish the person that passed you? what car is that?" I asked "uhmm.. I don't know? I forgot noona, sorry" He said while scratching his neck, and giggles at me."aniyo that's fine keke" you said while smiling. "noonaa~~ I think i really need to go nao~" he says.

Suho leaves the room and suddenly Kris entered the room and sit beside me while bring some biscuits and tea.

"ya~ where did you come from?" I say because I'm shocked "from the kitchen to get noona something..?" he says while sits on a chair beside your bed, and noms some biscuits "whoa.. this biscuits sure ish delicious~ where did you get it noona? I should buy it next time" he says while asking me and looking at the biscuits with a happy face. "thanks anyway krisseu~" I says while noms the biscuit. "anyway noona! what happened last night? you went missing.. " Kris asked. I tried to remember what happened last night. but I can't remember anything, all I remembered was

--Flashback--

I was on the bus, and suddenly a handkerchief holds my nose and mouth, I tried to get out from it but I can't it's just too strong, suddenly my vision getting darker. and darker..

--Flashback ends--

"you didn't remember what happened next? like.. seriously? do you remember how's the hand? is it a girl or a boy?" Kris asked. You shook your head "no... that's all I can remember.. and the last thing ish this morning when I woke up, but Suho said that he found me laying on the street in front of a... a.. strange building he said.. coz it shapped like a mansion but... I don't even remember a thing" I answered. But you're trying to remember what happened to you, and you touched your face and there is scar at your right cheek, well it's a long scar.

"hmm.. okay.. anyway.. have you found anything yet relevant between Krystallic and Soyou?" Kris asked. "no. but.. wait..... okay now I remember!, it was a girl...., uhm.. she.. she.." you say while trying to remember, your head is really hurt "she what noona?!" he ask full of curiosity. You tried to remember what happened last night and don't care about your sickness "RIGHT! SHE WEARS EVERYTHING IN BLACK"you say in your mind, when you try to tell Kris about what you remembered your head really hurts and make you can't talk "ack! it hurtss" you says while holding your head. "noona! don't push yourself too hard.." Kris says while stood up and take your hands "noona.. go rest.. I'll ask you later.." He says while push you slowly to lean on the bed. "ah.. ne.. thanks keke" you said while pull the blanket and Kris stood up. He turned around and you suddenly asked "hey-uh.. so how's you and Soyou?" you asked suddenly.

He turned his body and says "meh.. ish fine keke" he says while giggling. "uhmm well good to hear that.." you says, "noona.. Me want to tell you something.." he says, "yesh? come here then" you said while tapping the chair beside you. He sits on that chair "noona.. Leeteuk hyung really brainwashed me last night, he made me believe that Soyou ish Krystallic.. eottokhae?" he says "really? like how? have you asked him why did he's so sure about that?" you asked. "eo.. I already asked but he says that he don't know but he have this thing.. that make him sure that Krystallic ish Soyou.." Kris answered while exhaling really deep. "krisseu~ don't get too affected to what leeteuk's says" you says while tapping his shoulder "don't worry.. this problem won't last forever.. I promise? Just hang in there for a momment.. arra?" You says while smiling from ear to ear.

"Puahahaha.. yesh noona okay~" Krisseu says. "anyway.. I'll let you rest for now keke, annyeong~" Kris says while stand up and leaves the room. "Bye krisseu~" you says while waving your hands to him, "yesh noona.. bye.. take care!" he says while smiling and waved back. "nee~~ you too~" I says "okay.." He says while leaves the room and leaves ma house, and of course locked it, I closed my eyes and sleep. But you can't still what Suho told you about last night really bothered you and you started to think.

"aish.. what happened last night?" you still thinking about the woman in black thing " maybe it's Krystallic?" you asked in your mind. "ah!! molla" you say in your mind and you continue to sleep.

 She smiled evily and lift my chin up so that she can looked at me so she thinks that I will scared of her, but I looked away.. too lazy to see her y face.

 


Yeorobunn~~ sorry for the late update... I'm weally weallyy sowwwyyyy *deep bow* well I hope you like the new chapter! keke Leave a comment juseyo keke ^^ gomapta yeorobunn!!