Episode 1

Codename = HOLLIC

 

Narsha Pov

Narsha… yea, that’s what everyone is calling me.. I worked at one of the secret agent agency named “FSPY” in the town named “For”. Well, it hasn’t been long after I moved to this town.

            I’m on my way home when I see almost everyone in town were talking about something. I go near them.

And I can see that almost everyone blames Soyou.

I keep my mouth shut and just listen as what Soyou said

Soyou: “no.. I’m not the one who sends those death threats, I feel accused now”

I become more confused, and keep listening about what everyone will said.

And then everyone were whispering, and I can still hear it what are they saying.

“isn’t It too obvius?” “just look at her.” “what the heck is she saying right now?”

I see that kris looked stressed.

I take some step back and go home. After I clean myself I go to my room, take my phone, and called Kris.

Kris: “yeoboseyo?”

Me: “yeoboseyo, Ah kris.. it’s me Narsha..”

Kris: “ah~ narsha noona.. waddup?”

Me: “better than yesterday *chuckles* you?”

Kris: “not so good *sigh*”

Me: “jeongmal? Umm Krisseu.. what happened back then? I see that you’re really stressed.. Aren’t you and Soyou dating?”

Kris: “ah noona.. it’s a long story, we better meet up.”

Me: “ah ne.. sure.. where should we meet up?”

Kris: ”at your home.”

Me: “arraseo.., annyeong”

Kris:”annyeong.”

I ended the phone call.

I am reading a book, and suddenly *knock knock* the sound that come from my home’s door

Me: Who’s there?

“it’s me noona! Kris!”

I open the door, and said “oh Kris.. come in” and I let Kris get in to my house.

Yeah.. I remembered… Kris is one of the people who greeted me when I first moved to this town. I tell Kris to sit on the sofa and ask him to wait, as I make a hot chocolate for him, since it’s winter, and it’s so cold in here.

After a couple of minutes I served the hot chocolate on the table infront of him, and sit on the sofa across his sofa.

“gomawo” Kris say.

“so.. what happened back then?” I ask Kris.

He take a sip at his hot coco and said “I don’t know noona.., they.. they keep accusing soyou.. they accused soyou for the one who sends the death threats to ahreum, they keep telling me and soyou that soyou is the Krystallic, I don’t even now how those people can say something like that. everyone was pushing me so hard so I can’t say anything, and I keep silent back then, eottokhae noona?”

“mwoyaa.. did they even have the proofs? I mean.. they cannot just accused someone like that” I say.

“I know right.. ahh noona I’m so frustrasted” Kris say while he mess with his hair.

I said “keep calm Kris.. I’ll inverstigate this and I’ll find some proofs, I’ll help you..”

“jinjja noona? Jinjja jinjja jinjja???” kris say like he just got a million prize or somethin big and shocking.

“ne! of course! eyy don’t mess your hair like that~ u look ugly!” I say while I fixed his hair.

Kris chuckled and answered “ne noona~, woaa noona! This hot coco is really good~ I loved it!”

“ofc It is! ‘cause I’m the one who made it! I’m the goddess of cooking!” I say while giggling.

“aigoo.. this noona *smiles* gomawo noona, noona it’s getting late now, I should go~” Kris say while he stands up, and walked to the door

I stand up and say “ah ne~ I’m sleepy too *yawns*” while guide him to the door, and open the door.

“bye noona~” kris say.

“bye~ go home safety ne? keep calm! Kris fighting!” I say while waving my hand. And kris waves his hand to me too.

Now, kris is gone, he already gone from my sight, I go inside my house and close the door. I cleaned up my house, go to my room at the end of the day, and searching some files about Krystallic thing, but she doesn’t get anything. I looks at the clock and it says “05:00 AM” I look really tired, and go to sleep immediately.

 

This is my first fanfiction omggg sorry if there's typoz XD I hope you guys enjoyy!!