Episode 2

Codename = HOLLIC

 

Author POV

“beep! Beep! Beep!” That sound makes Narsha wake up. She turned the alarm off, She look at it, and it says “06:00 AM” She go to the bathroom as she get herself clean, and starts to clean her room.

Narsha starts her day with a cup of coffee while sitting on her room’s balcony

“Krystallic… I wonder who is that” she mumbles while drinking her coffee. Narsha try to remember somethin “ah!” she screams and suddenly remember something.

In her mind: just some day ago.. Narsha is in the agency working some files, when crowded ppl: “have u heard? They said that soyou is krystallic” Narsha trying to hear wht they said, they continued “jinjjayo? Who said that?” “I heard it when sandara, naeun, and leeteuk were talking with kris” Narsha go near them and asked “krystallic? Who’s that?” they answered “ohoho, you’ll regret it if u know it~”.

“better find some files about this krystallic” Narsha says and take the last sip of her coffee.

She go to the agency by walking. “ahh chuwoo~” she say while rubbing her hands to make herself warm. She arrvd at the bus station and sit while waiting for the bus. She opened her iPod and she listens to her favorite playlist, she locks her iPod and put it in her pocket, “Catch Me, Girl! Catch Me Now~!” the sound from her ear headphones. as the bus arrived, narsha get in to the bus and take a seat. She still thinking about that krystallic thing, and what happened last night between Soyou and the crowded people.

---At Agency---

She’s not listening to any music now, and she’s concentrate on her walking, she gets inside of the agency. “Yo! Morning noona!” Suho say while waving his hand and comes near me. “ah ne! morning too Suho!” Narsha answers while waving her hand too.

“noona.. what happened to you? You look so tired” suho says while looking at Narsha with a worried look. “eyy don’t worry! I’m fine!” narsha says while chuckling and smile widely to Suho. “geojitmal~ I can see from your face, what time did you sleep last night noona?” Suho says while messing with Narsha’s hair. “aish.. this kid.. ya! Don’t mess with ma hair *pouts ; fixes hairs* umm.. actually.. this morning.. at five…” Narsha say while laughing innocently.

“Ya! Noona! Didn’t I say to you to take care of yourself? What if you’ll get sick? Aishh.. here wear this..” Suho say and he put his scarf at my neck.

“aigoo.. no need to be like this, thanks a lot suho” Narsha say while smiling.

Suho just smiling to see his noona being so carelessly about her health, “anyway.. Suho.. I need to talk to you, there’s something I want to ask you..” Narsha say, “what do you want to talk about noona?” ask Suho, Narsha said “uhmm.. I have to put all of these stuff first in my room Suho..” “we talk at your room then~” Suho quickly says that. “ah ne.. geurae~” Narsha say and starts walking with Suho to her room, she open the door, put her stuff at her room, and sit at the chair in that room, so do Suho.

“so.. what do you want to talk about noona?” Suho ask with full of curiosity while smiling.

“I want to ask to you about Krystallic thing..” Narsha say, Suddenly Suho is not smiling again.

“something is wrong here.. everyone is hiding this krystallic thing” Narsha said in her mind.

“oh.. I thought you’re going to ask something..” Suho answer in a disappointment tone.

“well.. I am.. I ask you about this krystallic thing..” Narsha answer again.

“noona.. I’m telling you right now.. just saying it.. it’s a taboo word for us..” Suho tells Narsha.

“what word? Krystallic?” Narsha ask, Suho just nods. “okay then..” Narsha say. “just that?” ask Suho again, “ah ne~” Narsha answered, Suho pouts and looks disappointed. “eyy~ don’t be sad~ *chuckels* how about we grab some lunch later? I remember a place that sells good chickens there at the downtown” ask Narsha. Suho nods enthusiastically. “I’ll be going then~” narsha say, stands up, and so do Suho.

Narsha leaves the room, and suddenly stopped.

In her mind: “wait.. a minute..” She looked at her iPod watch and it says “09:00 AM” “Isn’t Kris said he will call me at this time?” She repeatly touched her pocket, “omona.. where is my phone?.... now I remembered! I left it in ma room.. which is…”

“aishh!” Narsha says while mess with her hair. She ran so quick to the bus station, and luckily the bus already arrived at the bus station, she quickly get in the bus, she even can’t take a seat, and watching the streets. After the bus arrived to the bus station, She quickly leaves the bus and run to her home.

She open her home with the key, she open her home’s door, close it, and run as quickly as possible to her room, and open the door with the key, and grabs her phone. “oh! Just in time” Narsha say. Her phone ringing just in time, and there is a name on the phone screen “크리스” She take the calls. 

 

I'm sorry if it's still not clearr about the krystallic thingg, and again. sorry for the typoz thanks for readingg XD *bows*