Episode 4

Codename = HOLLIC

 

Narsha Pov

I have to leave Eunji’s house because of her suddenly job. Right now I’m in front of my laptop in my room, and more details I was on my bed searching for some files. I look closely at what the search results about “Krystall Hollic” “ahh.. so that’s how she looks.. She is pretty..” I agreed. “eo! what’s this?” I said. I look at the clock and it says 11:50. I shocked and jump from the bed. “OMO! AIGOO! NARSHA! YOU’RE SO PABOO!!” I says that and I forgot I have to grab some lunch with Suho, or He’ll be upset again, I turned off the laptop and rushed to my work place.

I run… and run.. and run.. and run..

I arrived at my workplace and I already see Suho’s back. I quietly walk to him and close his eyes from the back. “omo!” he says while his shoulder is lifted a little bit because he’s shocked. I giggles. “noona? Is that you?” Suho says, “you think? Leggo grab some lunch! I know a good place to eat!” I answered while taking off my hands that closes his eyes, and links my arms through his shoulder while walking.

Author Pov 

While Narsha and Suho are laughing, Kris is like a crazy folk, his room is a mess, his hair.. looks like a typhoon have just atack his hair, he's sitting on the floor , and not alone. Yuri, Ahreum, Lime, Sandara, and Naeun are with him, The girls are talking about the krystallic things, since they're Kris's agent too, but Kris just shut his mouth and.. well.. just shut his mouth and keep silent until Ahreum says "ya! Kris! this is your problem! why don't you open your mouth just a bit?" "yeahh!! why do you just shut your mouth and sit like a boss?" yuri said. It tooked a while after Kris snap out of it and says "you know what? you guys are just pushing me too hard! it's like you guys trying to kill me!!! what if Soyou is not Krystallic? you guys know right i really really love her? You guys know that we are dating right?! you know what.. just.. just.. ARRRGHHHHH!!!" He screamed while pulling his hair, and he goes to his room made the other speechless. The others just look each other and just like saying "aa eottokhaji?" "omona.. what the heck we just did?"

 

Narsha Pov

After I laugh so hard like there's no more tomorrow, Suho and I walked together to the bus station "noonaa thanks a lot for today, you're the best!" Suho said while suddenly hugging me, "mwoyaa, waddup with the hugging.." I say, " a thankyou hug" he says while chuckling "aa.." i say while hug back, he released his hug and smile from ear to ear just like a kid got his lollipop, I smiled back and suddenly i feel vibrations coming from my phone inside my pocket, I take the phone and it says "은지" The bus is coming "ah Suho-ya~ I think i need to go, see ya later~" I said starts to walk in the bus and waves at Suho, as I take my phone while walking to my seat and sit. 

----At a cafe----

"so.. what exactly happened back then when I'm not here yet?" I asked "okay.. so this is the story.." Eunji says.

--Flashback-Eunji Pov--

Everything was just fine.. until, Krystall confess her feelings to Kris, I still remember.. that day i was just accidentaly passed by and I hear "Kris.. I.. I.. I like you!" she said, "you liked me? well I like you too! as a dongsaeng" he says while chuckling and mess with her hair. Krystal leaves him without a word, and Kris doin nothing he just watch Krystal's back. I continue to walk and wondering why Kris is just standing there. 

2 Days later

Like the usual thing I do at the morning, just do jogging at the park I stopped and hides at the nearest tree while trying to listen what 2 peoples in front of me.. They are Krystal and Suho, "Suho.. I want you to know.. That.. I Like you.." Krystal says, I gasped and Suho is remain calm and say "sorry.. But.. I already think you're my dongsaeng and I didn't think you as a girl" Suho answered. Krystal does the same thing like what she did after she confess to Kris, just leave him without words. Since that day.. I never see Krystal anymore at this town... She's just.. Went missing, when i checked her house..none.. No one inside, it's empty. But the furniture is still complete, not just me, but almost everyone in that town is searching for her.. But none.. No one could find her, and everyone said that before Krystal confess her feelings she is like Kris's sasaeng fans, she's so fanatic about Kris. After Krystal went missing, and about a weeks later we were just fine until when Ahreum got a dead threats and it says that she should stay away from Kris, it also say that Kris is a bad guy, he's a heartbraker, after we all find who is the sender, we already know it's Krystal.

--Flashback End--

 "That's why the word 'krystallic' is taboo in this town, because of her full name "Krystal Hollic" we just called it with "Krystallic" aigoo.. Even now I still can't believe it, she looks so pure, innocent.. But tch.. She's the one who sends those dead threats, and I even hear some rumors about her, that she moved to other town and she did the same thing.. Even worse, I heard the rumor that she killed the boy who rejects him tch.." I said.

"ahh okay then I see, thanks a it really helped me a lot, hey! I need to go keke~ see ya later" Narsha said while get up from chair and leaves the house "bye~" Narsha said while waving her hands, I smiled and waved back.

Narsha Pov

The sun is already set, the night comes to this city, all of the city light , the view is so beautiful, I was just going to go home after working, I spend the rest of the evening at my work room finding this "Krystallic" thing, I put my hands inside my pocket, whenever I breathe a white dew came out from my mouth, I'm at the bus station waiting for the bus, I looked down and looked up while thinking 

"so that's who she is.. tch how can a pure girl, did that? tch.. I guess she's an angel outside but devil inside." I said in my mind.

The bus is coming, I already take my seat, when suddenly a handkerchief came out from behind and holding my nose and mouth, I try to scream to asking for help but I can't since the handkerchief really made me cannot talk, and suddenly my vision is getting dark and darker, and darker..

 

Sorry for the late update keke XD i've been busy lately XD but i'll upsate as soon as possible! XD I really really appreciate if you guys would like to comment keke XDD I need what you thought about this story~~ again~ if I have any typoz~ mianhae *bows* gomawo XDD