Episode 3

Codename = HOLLIC

Author POV

“yeoboseyo?” Narsha say. “yeoboseyo.., noona~” Kris say, “nee krisseu?” Narsha answer, “have you found anything related between Soyou and Krystallic?” Kris ask. “nope.. not yet krisseu, still finding some information about Krystallic”Narsha answer, “arraseo noona, noona, let’s grab something for lunch later ne?” kris ask. “*giggles* ah mian krisseu, I already have plans to eat with Suho later~” Narsha say, “ahh that’s too bad, but okay then~ *chuckels*, I’m just going to eat with Soyou, see ya later noona~” Kris say. “ah ne~ annyeong~” Narsha say.

Narsha ended the call, and put the phone on the table in front of her beside her bed.

In her mind: “who should I ask? The word “Krystallic” is taboo in this town” Narsha is remembering something, and in her mind so many people, and suddenly “Ah!” she say, “I should ask Eunji about this, she’s one of the reason why I came to this town, and she comes to this town before I do, I’m sure she knows about this Krystallic thing, should give her a call now.”

Ah.. I Forgot to tell you guys~, Eunji is Narsha friend, and Eunji moved to “for” town before Narsha, and Narsha moved to this town because of many reason, but Eunji is one of it, Eunji told Narsha to move to this town.

Narsha take her phone and called Eunji.

“Yeoboseyo?” Eunji say. “yeoboseyo, eunji u busy now?” Narsha ask.

Kris POV

I’m layin on my bed now, I looked at the ceiling my room. That scene keep playing in my head, last night, In my mind: “Soyou: “no.. I’m not the one who sends those death threats, I feel accused now”All people: *whispering* “isn’t It too obvius?” “just look at her.” “what the heck is she saying right now?”” all I can do is just looking down and do nothing, gosh.. why can’t they let me rest?. Am I fell for her trap? What should I do? Gosh.. if Soyou is Krystallic then I really am a stupid person. But I loved her.

“AHHH!!” I screamed full of frustration and mess with my hair roughly.

I looked at my phone’s watch and it says “09:15 AM”

“Better playing at the field now” I thinks. and I leave the house immediately.

----At the field----

I dribbled the basketball ball, and shoot it, it didn’t go in “aishh.., nao my basketball skills are also going to really soon..” I say while throw the ball with full of anger and I dropped my body to the ground while looking at the sky. I breathe deeply, and exhale with full of frustration, and closed my eyes.

“ya! Hyung! You’ll get sunburn if you’re keep laying on the ground without anything to block your face to the sun!” Suddenly I heard a sound coming from my right side, I opened my eyes and look at my right side where the sounds come from. I see Suho is walking to me, I get up and cleans my body.

“What are you doing here Suho?” I ask. “trying to play this” Suho say while taking the ball and shoot to the ring, and it goes in clearly. “woa.. I didn’t know you are a pro on this..” I say. “well.. I never played basketball..” Suho say “jeongmal?” I ask full of curiosity. He only nodded, “are my position right when I shooted the ball?” Suho ask, I nodded and said “eo..! it’s perfect..” “really? Well.. it’s my first time” Suho says while scratching his neck and giggling.

Narsha Pov

---At Eunji’s house---

“so.. what exactly happened between this town with the krystallic thing?” I ask.  

Eunji sits on a chair while sipping her most delicious milk-tea. She puts the cup on the table in front of her and says “eonnie.. well.. this is the story..”

-Flashback- Eunji Pov -

“It was morning, and I was just arrived at my house after I go some grocery shopping, I am in front of ma house when..” I said just like a narrator.

 Eunji is carrying a brown bag containing the groceries items that she just bought. She heard from the neighborhood saying “have you heard? There is a new girl at this town, she is indeed so pretty and I heard she’s really good at dancing, she is really kind, and her voice is so angelic, she is almost perfect!” “really?? Really?” the other girl reply “eo! she lived next to Kris and Suho” she replied. I closed her sporty car trunk. And go inside my house.

The next day I visit the “new girl” in the town I knocked and the girl opens the door.

“well.. what people say is true..” I said like a narrator.

I saw a beautiful girl standing in front of me, with the smile on her face make her innocent looks stood up more. She greeted me very friendly, and tells me to go in her house.

“I’m really amazed when I see the inside~” I says like a narrator while sipping my tea.

The “all-painted-white-house” with all white furniture really made her innocent, and calm personality comes out. She ask me to sit, and have a tea time while have a girls talk. So.. I drink the tea made by her, I get to know her a lot, and I get that she can sing while dancing, her name is krystall.. Krystall Hollic.

-Flashback Ended when Eunji’s phone suddenly ringing-

“ah! Jjamkaman~” I said and look at my phone screen. It says “Work”  “I think I need to go to my work place, see ya later~” I said while getting ready for working. “ne~ thanks for the tea anyway, annyeong~ drive savely~” Narsha answered.

 

have you guys got an image about this.. krystallic thing yet? XD well agaaiinnn sorryyy about the typozz XD, i hope you guys enjoy while reading it :D thanks for reading anywayy *bows*