Knock knock..

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing Chanyeol?” Suho tilted his head when he sees Chanyeol kneeling at the floor.

 

Chanyeol turns his head back to the little girl and there’s nothing on the floor. He looks around and realized that the surrounding had changed from before. It’s not snowing outside and the little girl is nowhere to be found. He put his palm on his forehead.

 

“Are you sick?” Suho asked him.

 

“No. I’m not.” Chanyeol answered him. He didn’t feel sick though.

 

Suho gets closer to him and put his palm on Chanyeol’s forehead and the other at his.

 

“Yeah, you’re not.” He said that and walks to his room.

 

Chanyeol sits on the floor, trying to flashback on what had he seen. “Was that the memories of the little girl?” he said that in his mind.

 

Suho comes out from his room, he already got changed and sits on the couch, watching the tv. “How long do you want to sit there?” he looks at Chanyeol on the floor.

 

“Uh..I’m thinking about something.” Chanyeol said.

 

“About what?” Suho asked him. His eyes turn back to the tv screen.

 

“About the little girl we saw before.” Chanyeol looks at Suho.

 

“Little girl?” Suho raised his eyebrows as he said that.

 

“Yeah. Did you remember the incident last week?”

 

“Hmmm…ah..about that. Why?” Suho switched off the tv since none catches his interest to watch.

 

“I saw something again. Just before you enter the dorm.” Chanyeol said.

 

“You saw what? That little girl?” Suho walked to the kitchen and takes out the water jug from refrigerator and pours some on the glass.

 

“Yeah. And her dad.” Chanyeol is still sitting on the floor while looking at Suho.

 

Suho almost chocked while he heard that. “Her dad?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter