Flashback

Dr. Feel Good

 


 

 

Four years ago…

 

 

A fine young man was walking around the midst of the busy streets of Changsha. He was on his way to a studio for his dance practice. He was wearing a gray v-neck and tight skinny jeans. He had his backpack on and an earphone was plug on each side of his ear.

 

The young man was in the early twenties. He had a brown curly hair that was neatly styled. He had beautiful chocolate brown orbs, a perfect pointy nose and luscious pinkish lips. He was humming a song and smiling a bit showing his signature dimple on the right side of his cheek.

 

Being engulfed with the music he was listening to, he closed his eyes for a while feeling it when suddenly…

 

THUD!

 

--

 

On the other side of the street was a blonde haired man. He had a pair of doe sparkling eyes, a small button yet pointy nose and succulent thin lips. He was assigned to take a seminar in Changsha Medical Institute.

 

He was rushing his way to said institute. He woke up later than he expected because of the tiring trip to Changsha. He didn’t mind the people he running into when suddenly…

 

THUD!

 

--

 

 

The brown haired man fell down on the cemented floor.

 

He groaned in pain upon feeling the sudden impact of touching the ground and great weight on top him. There, on top of him was a young man, probably around his age or even younger. The brown haired man stared at the young man on top of him. He was surprised at how beautiful a boy can be.

 

“Hey? Are you alright?” The brown haired man asked gently poking his cheeks.

 

The latter didn’t respond instead his eyes opened widely. Upon seeing the proximity of their faces, his face was suddenly painted with a tint of red and he quickly stood up and dusted of the visible dirt on his white pants and shirt.

 

The brown haired man chuckled at the blonde’s reaction.

 

He’s really cute.

 

“What are you laughing at?” The blonde man asked giving out an oddly stare at brown haired man.

 

The brown haired man shook his head. He stood up slowly still eyeing the blonde man and dusted of the visible dirt on his back. He smiled a bit showing of his signature dimple. He didn’t mind that they were gaining looks of the people around them in the busy street instead he let out a hand and said. “Hi… I’m Yixing.”

 

The latter copied his action and smiled while saying. “Luhan. I’m Luhan.”

 

“Sorry for that... I was in a hurry. Are you hurt or something?” Luhan continued bowing his head.

“No it’s fine... I wasn’t looking anyway.” Yixing answered and shook his head still a smile plastered on his face.

 

The two didn’t speak for minute. Their hands were still locked with each other. Luhan was becoming a bit anxious and pulled his hand out. He glanced at his wristwatch and jolted in surprise.

 

“I really need to go now. I’m going to be late. I’m sorry again.” Luhan bowed and turned around.

 

Yixing nodded in response and stared at the back figure of Luhan that was slowly joining the busy crowd of Changsha. He sighed a bit and stared at the hand that was recently held by the blonde man. He let out another sigh and walks his way to his original destination. He didn’t know why but he felt fidgety with Luhan’s presence. But he liked the feeling of it.

 

 

 


 

 

The blue sky was filled with fluffy white clouds, sun shining brightly and the wind blew gently in the city of Changsha. There a man stood behind a clear glass window staring intently at the city view around him. The said man had an brown colored hair which was short, curly and perfectly styled. He still had the same facial features and the signature dimple on his right cheek. He looked liked he lost a bit of weight compared than he was four years back then.

 

The man continued staring at the view of his hometown. He would surely miss this place. Within a few minutes he would be leaving his hometown. He knew that he wouldn’t be back sooner or later.

 

He needed to go there.

 

He needed to get a specific person back to his life again.

 

“Luhan…”

 

 

 


 

 

 

AN:

 

So I've come up with a lame update. Just a filler for the next chapter. A preview on how LayHan met and the Lay of today. I was having a hard time updating for the past few months/weeks/days. I was thinking if I should post this or not and now I ended up posting it instead of nothing. So... Sorry if it confused and bored out your life. Sorry for the gramatical errors. I'll promise to do better on the next update. Hopefully. Next chapter will be posted soon. Please be patient for it. Thanks for reading. Credits to the owner of the photo. :)